FS: Incon Twin Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 11:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FS: Incon Twin Turbo Kit

I'm selling my stage 2 kit capable of 800rwhp(dynojet) on a six speed. Incon Twin Turbo Kit with turbonetics raptor blow off valve welded to intake pipe. The kit is complete I was running it on my car with over 600rwhp and over 660rwtq. The kit is a blast, it makes full boost by 3,000rpm and starts to build boost really early as well. They also make a turbo upgrade for this kit and if you(after you purchase) want to, can take the kit to 950rwhp(dynojet) on a six speed. I am asking 5,400.00 plus you pay shipping, which is what I bought the kit for when it was new. This kit is considered to be one of the best kits ever made for the F-body. The kit retains a/c(for you daily drivers) and the factory k-member(for you road racers). Some might be wondering why I'm selling this great kit and believe me I wish I didn't have to, but I'm going through a divorce and need the cash. Please only respond if you are serious about buying or making an offer. As you can see I'm going through enough crap already.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Do you have any pics of it. E mail me thanks. gunnerpaintball@yahoo.com
Old 03-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Launching!

im very interested... pm sent
Old 03-27-2007, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

I lost my computer in the divorce and am using my parents. So I will scan some pictures tomorrow night and post them. I have had a couple of offers so far but they aren't what I am asking for the kit. So I will let this thread live for a week and at the end I will let the high offer have it or if someone agrees to what I posted it at it's theirs. I will keep all people interested posted on the current offers.

So far the best offer is 4,500.00 and they are coming to pick it up so that negates the hassle of shipping fees.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Launching!

DAMNIT.... if only u where selling this kit this summer I would be all over it like white on rice. But at this moment I do not have the $$$ so TTT for a badass Kit.

if u dont end up selling it Id be more then happy to take it off your hands around june or july... oh and id be willing to pay more then your asking price... but anyways.. hope it finds a good home.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:43 AM
On The Tree

I'm trying to post the pictures but I don't know how to shrink the files so they don't exceed the limit for the forum. Please help!
Old 03-29-2007, 02:42 PM
On The Tree

I'm a computer moron. If anyone wants pics I will email them to you.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Teching In

PICS PLEASE, HALENNOW@AOL.COM
Old 03-29-2007, 11:04 PM
On The Tree

This is the best kit ever made for the f-body hands down. It is the only kit to retain a/c and the stock k-member and push this much power(800rwhp). The stock k-member thing may not sound like a big deal but if you ever want to try road racing and run R compound tires you can't do it with an aftermarket k-member. The aftermarket k-members welds break when they have to much stress from racing on R compound tires. I never thought it was a big deal either. I built the car for street racing, but since the laws changed here and you get arrested if caught I have switched to road racing. The kit has cast manifolds and garret dual ball bearing turbos. There is also no other kit that makes full boost by 3,000rpm and can push 800rwhp either. The turbo upgrade I mentioned in my first post uses the existing center section of the turbo just with a larger compressor wheel and they machine the compressor housing for the new wheel to fit. That means the kit would now be capable of 950rwhp but since the exhaust side of the turbo is untouched the car will still make full boost by 3,000rpm. Like I said it is arguably the best kit ever made for the f-body. The only thing that comes close will be the new aps kit which uses a bmr k-member. Partially because the guy that designed the incon kit now works for them. Some people have questioned what I'm asking for the kit saying I can't expect to get what I payed for it. I listed the retail price for the kit when it was new. I was one of the many people who got screwed by Incon and recieved a partial kit. I had to spend an extra 2,000 at lingenfelter for the turbos which brought my grand total to 7,400. I think what I am asking is very fair since there is no other kit made with these high quality parts and retains all factory stuff on the car. Current twin kits like speed inc are 8,400 or 8,500 if I am not mistaken. If you pre order the aps kit for 5,500 shipped(introductory pricing) which is supposed to be out in 4-6 months than that is great. If you want a kit that is equivelant to it and you want it now not 4-6 months from now than this is the kit for you. Just because it's used shouldn't sway you to much. My kit unfortunatly has only been on the car for less than 2,000 miles and the divorce happened and now I have to sell it. It's pretty much new. Sorry if it feels like I'm ranting I just wanted to bring up other points about this kit that I think are worth mentioning and to address some pm's I've recieved about the price.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Default pics

please send pics to lgream@comcast.net thank you
Old 03-29-2007, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

Pics sent.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:59 AM
Teching In

please send pics to joik307@hotmail.com thanks
Old 03-30-2007, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Amen.

To those that are questioning his price....it is more than fair. Once you have experienced the reliablilty and easy of drivablility of this kit, you'll understand it's worth every penny.

.......I should know.

GL with the sale!
Old 03-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Teching In

STILL WAITING ON PICS, HALENNOW@AOL.COM
Old 03-30-2007, 02:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

you know if i didnt already have the procharger, id be all over this, twins sound so sexy... free bump
Old 04-01-2007, 08:01 PM
On The Tree

halennow, I sent the pictures again. Just remember to check your junk mail or bulk mail folder. Since me email address is not in your address book it might not go to your inbox. Also I'm not emailing you guys from ls1tech. I'm going to yahoo and sending them from there. The subject should say "Incon twin turbo pics" and it will be from chrissws6@yahoo.com.

Mike 01WS6- Thanks for the response.

blown00ls1- Thanks for the free bump.

Since there appears to be some trouble with people recieving pics I will let this go till friday. If someone can tell me how to shrink the size of the file I will just post them here.

Thanks fo the responses from everyone. Sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone. I haven't had a chance to stop by my parents house to use their computer.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:08 PM
On The Tree

For some reason it didn't bump to the top after my response. So to the top.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

This is wierd. TTT.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:14 AM
On The Tree

This is wierd. TTT
Old 04-02-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Incon is the ****... buy it.