NOS ProShot Fogger kit never used with 20lb bottle, hotchkis strut brace noid mounts

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOS ProShot Fogger kit never used with 20lb bottle, hotchkis strut brace noid mounts

Ok guys need some bill money and this is the only thing I can live without until I decide what to do with my TransAm next. Its a complete NOS Proshot fogger kit that has been sitting in my house for at least 5 years waiting for some action. It includes 8 Foggers, couple sets of jets, distribution blocks and included -AN fittings, 2 Fuel noids and 2 Proshot NOS noids, main line from bottle and 20lb NOS bottle and brackets. It has a bunch of extra little things like switchs and various fittings. This kit will still need the stainless line plumbing kit from summit so it can be plumbed on to whatever motor you need to kill
I ruined the original lines trying to rebend them when i started to mess with it This is the same exact kit from summit only mine comes with a 20lb bottle.
http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

$550 for entire kit or Best Offer

Also I originally wanted to use just 1 fogger and set of noids to make a basic single nozzle kit for the LT1 but never got to finishing it. So I also have a hotchkis strut tower brace where I welded a custom plate under it to mount the noids above the intake. I will sell it for $125 if anyone is interested in it also.

Or $625 for kit and LT1 brace.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Sale pending on strut brace!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Can you send me a picture of what you have? If these are stainless 90 degree fogger nozzles, and the big nitrous/fuel solenoids I'm intrested. I don't really need the main feed line, or the bottle, but I will take them if you will not seperate.

I was gonna piece a fogger setup together with soft lines, I'd still need to get the soft line parts anyway, but this will get me alot of what I need.

If you are willing to seperate the main feed line, bottle brackets and bottle I'll take the rest of it, just lemme know a price on it.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:28 PM
On The Tree

The fogger's are exactly the ones in this link from summit. http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku
Its the entire proshot kit but with the 20lb bottle.

It does have the big nitrous and fuel noids and distribution blocks you will need to support 150hp-500+ hp. I was actually going to run the soft lines after they came out since it would be easier to route around the fuel injection. I will just give you the bottle and brackets when we make a deal if your interested in the kit. As soon as I get home 3:30-4:00 eastern time I will shoot pics then send them to you. I will need to know ASAP if you will want them since I plan on putting it on ebay but figured I would take care of any board members here before hand.
I love your TA and always read your post.

Josh
Old 10-06-2008, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

PM me a offer on the kit if you want.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:44 PM
On The Tree

Strut tower brace is SOLD!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:54 PM
On The Tree

Here is the pics guys/gals. Im sorry, This kit was INSTALLED BUT NOT WIRED UP, It was on a prostreet Nova for all show. The noids were never used only mounted and all of the hard lines are bent for a victor small block chevy intake. Sorry for posting brand new but Im 100% positive the noids were never even activated. It all needs cleaned up good with some gou-gone to get the black tape goup off the solenoids where I sealed them years ago. Everything is here Pro shot NOS noids and cheater fuel noids so they are the big dogs kit. I will negotiate a deal since they needs some cleaning up but everything is here plus extra fuel and nos filters, misc fittings and switchs, wiring, etc......

Thanks,
Josh
Old 11-12-2008, 03:25 AM
Teching In

still have it?