LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

93 Z28 LT1 Long Tube Header Install Writeup

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigchevyman24
Are you planning on deleting the air/egr? If so, get the race style pacesetters. I'm not sure on their fitment, though. It would just save you the trouble of having to plug up the ebay ones and making a block-off plate. You'd have to do this anyway since you have a 93 model. It's not that big of a pain, but you will have to do some brainstorming as to how to plug with what you have around town...
That's not really a problem - I've become quite a pro at that to be honest.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:27 AM

Old thread but does anyone know if there still selling the headers?
Old 05-12-2013, 06:01 PM

I just bought pacesetter lt with ORY from ebay for $427 shipped. they came from arizona and were real slow to ship. wish I would have just got them from summit, same price and I could have gotten $30 in summit bucks!! getting them installed on tuesday.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bigchevyman24
Are you planning on deleting the air/egr? If so, get the race style pacesetters. I'm not sure on their fitment, though. It would just save you the trouble of having to plug up the ebay ones and making a block-off plate. You'd have to do this anyway since you have a 93 model. It's not that big of a pain, but you will have to do some brainstorming as to how to plug with what you have around town...
Im running my kooks with the EGR. It is useful to have circulation and keep the EGR for tuning simplicity.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Ok I got a 94. I have the lt coated ps. None egr. Other than the obvious gaskets, bolts, ypipe, egr block plate and o2 extentions. What else am I going to need? I thought I knew. But after reading this. I'm second guessing that.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:30 AM

Default Exhaust headers

Originally Posted by pinecone_27
Old thread but does anyone know if there still selling the headers?
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering about the fitment. I have a 95 LT1 with a bigger starter to turn a flywheel for a manual transmission. Would these headers hit the starter since it is bigger or would they clear it? Thanks

Quick Reply: 93 Z28 LT1 Long Tube Header Install Writeup