LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Won't be running in the B.C. highschool drags :(:(

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off go tell him to go kill himself and while he's doing that you give him his money for the damage you caused (if u want to!) then go to his funeral! Problem solved. LOL
Old 08-13-2009, 02:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by XxxLt1TransamxxX
yeah, i have realized that he is taking advantage but he kinda has every right to..i did spray his car...but it is all settled now so it's all good
NEVER spray him again lol
Old 08-13-2009, 05:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If that happend from some stranger or on the highway He wouldnt get **** and the cops wouldnt do **** either.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

make sure you get him to sign an agreement that you paid your half and he can no longer pursue you for money. a shitbag who will take advantage of you once and get away will likely do it again. also this will make sure the money goes to the body shop and he gets the AGREED work done, shoulda gave the money to the shop honestly. often people collect insurance money and just blow it on other ****.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gregrob
I wouldn't pay for a damn thing.
Me either...

I wish there would have been H.S. Drags when I was in school. Not that I would have competed because I drove an Oldsmobile Station Wagon with wood trim along the panels. Only thing good was, I could seat 12 girls at one time in it
Old 08-13-2009, 07:17 PM
Launching!

that's too bad you gave him anything, he sounds like a ******* douche. he's not your friend if he tried to scam you for money...

and how can you get a ticket for some guy saying you sprayed gravel on his car?

man you gotta wise up and grow up a little more, you should stop talking to that douchenozzle and you shouldn't have gave him ANY money. you can't get a ticket just because he said you sprayed gravel on him, and it would be your word vs his. you had friends in the car, he had a friend. of course friends are gonna say he did it or he didn't do it. you should have gave him 150 and told him to gtfo of your face. shoulda got parents involved really. show that you want to pay for what you did because you are mature, but that you think he is trying to take advantage of you because he wants to get half of his car painted. your parents (if not idiots) would realize that this kid is a jokester and make his parents know that you will only pay for what you did and nothing else. get it in writing signed with a witness so if he tries to sue you..

sucks man but learn from this dude. you can't just give money to every intimidating-acting ******* you come across. you gotta draw the line somewhere and you shoulda drawn it at the 800 or even HALF of 800.

honestly you should have denied it and told your friends to not talk about it / say you didn't spray anyones car with gravel..he would look like a troublemaking douche and a liar, you would get to keep your money, and he would have his shitty broken pickup truck looking even worse than it already is..

/kids today!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:23 PM
TECH Resident

i wasn't peeling out actually, i just pulled out if i didn't give it anymore gas i would have stalled it...it was going uphill....so...i just paid him...he said he's gunna go half...so i gave him 400
This is why nobody likes Canadians
Old 08-13-2009, 07:44 PM
TECH Resident

I wouldnt pay his gay *** ****. Hahahahaha my friend accidentally ran over the front bumper of my car after i accidentally put a dent in his truck. That was fair to me........Dont ask me how he ran over my bumper.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BSmiff
I wouldnt pay his gay *** ****. Hahahahaha my friend accidentally ran over the front bumper of my car after i accidentally put a dent in his truck. That was fair to me........Dont ask me how he ran over my bumper.

Hey I was wondering, how did he run over your bumper? Lifted truck on 44's?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm 18 so im an adult...knowing him i have to pay the 800 no question...it's gay...i'm like why not the touch up and he was like it looks like ****..so i was like w.e...if i get 1 more tivket my licence is gone so w.e....so basically im gunna pay him 800 for the whole ******* side of the car..and i think he's gunna be an assshole then file an insurance claim also..but if he does that i can just go and sue him for my 800 dollars back...so basically i have 4.37 on my bank accoutn right now
Damn. next time, bud, man up and don't let him push you around like that!you got ur rights even tho uve been in trouble before.

i was gonna put damn canadians but that might get me in trouble.

Quick Reply: Won't be running in the B.C. highschool drags :(:(