LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Went to Milan NO E.T. Nationals...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 07:13 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No its a stock bellhousing, I need to get a few saftey/tech issues taken care of over the winter so I dont have to worry at the track. I actually dont even have a DS loop on the car yet

I'll probably start seeing you up at Milan a lot next year and hopefully you can give me some tips on driving an M6 and anything else! Milan is by far my favorite track that i've been to so far. Even tops Martin in my book. You're there almost ever weekend, correct?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ThreeHonks
hah prbly, it is a looong way, but its safe. Pontiac is a good spot, eff that place where we did it last time! we both almost got caught...
french?? ive gone out there before it was a complete bust. Of course there was a procharged viper there
Old 11-12-2009, 09:12 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by dirtynorth
french?? ive gone out there before it was a complete bust. Of course there was a procharged viper there
I have never been (or never will) go to French Road. It is dangerous and you are asking for problems if you go there. It has become more of a place to just go reckless drive.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No its a stock bellhousing, I need to get a few saftey/tech issues taken care of over the winter so I dont have to worry at the track. I actually dont even have a DS loop on the car yet

I'll probably start seeing you up at Milan a lot next year and hopefully you can give me some tips on driving an M6 and anything else! Milan is by far my favorite track that i've been to so far. Even tops Martin in my book. You're there almost ever weekend, correct?
hey at least you were trying to get a DS loop for the weekend. Effort counts with safety right?

depending on where im working i might talk to my neighbor about renting his trailer and going down there on weekends too. Im tired of lapeer, its been a good place to practice as a beginner though.

I have never been (or never will) go to French Road. It is dangerous and you are asking for problems if you go there. It has become more of a place to just go reckless drive.
french road is dependent on who shows up out there. I know some people that have made some bank out there on good nights and other nights people are killing themselves. But ive never done it and dont recommend it either. Most ill ever do is watch.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:12 PM
TECH Resident

Hah I still dont know about French. I've had people I personally know get hurt down there...

But yes, effort counts when it comes to saftey... thats what i keep telling the tech guys and they let me in everyyytime
Old 11-14-2009, 05:36 PM
12 Second Club

Ryan were goin up to Ubly next time that little track hooks harder then milan lol Next spring should be fun everybody stepped up there game
Old 11-14-2009, 07:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, let me know when you guys are heading out next time to the track (obviously next year). I went a lot on my own this year because my crew (you know who I am talking about) doesn't head out to the track enough. I am always looking for people to roll with. Besides... my project should be ready by spring.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:02 AM
TECH Resident

i cant wait for spring to come around

Quick Reply: Went to Milan NO E.T. Nationals...