LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Speed Inc. is the shiz!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 03:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
Do you guys match Thepartsladi price on Delphi Opti's? I called you guys a week ago to order one and I was quoted $479. $295 from the Ladi.
You do realise that you are talking about a simple ebay seller here right...Try get some support if you get problems with it or naything else...

Here we are talking about a board sponsor.He is originally a lsx guy but try to keep helping the ltx crowd and he do it really good.You get good parts,good price, a lot of support if you need it and this is the most important fact here.

Thumbs up for Larry, i got there Alt relocation kit that keep the ps pump wich is probably the best on the market since it keep the stock ps pump at the same place with the stock lines and you dont need to modify anything.I alos got the fuel line relocation kit.

Larry
Old 02-27-2010, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've delt with Larry and had nothing but good experiences, i havent had the best experience with both times i took my car to Speed Inc but that was not their fault at all, Larry helped and gave as much advice as possible, just wish i had the cash to drop my car to them and have them figure everything out and get it tuned...

Speed is def a top notch shop that is up with all the new things and are all down to earth chill guys...

Hope to do business with them in the future!
Old 02-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Launching!

I don't remember who I dealt with from Speec Inc, could have been larry. Service was awesome, needed some 4:10 Gears from them and got them the next day before noon and didn't pay extra, that was some good buisnass.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by am_muscl
So I love the fact that when I e-mail Larry he somehow manages to respond within maybe 10 minutes tops.
Agreed. I don't know how Larry keeps up with the emails. His dedication and passion is amazing and he keeps the rest of us motivated. Customer for life.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Banned

thanks guys

I do try to work very closely with all my customer and that involves doing so in and out of work.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1 SPEED
thanks guys

I do try to work very closely with all my customer and that involves doing so in and out of work.
Very true! BTW Larry, I'll be picking up my goodies soon oh..I have to place the order first
Old 02-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by always faster
You do realise that you are talking about a simple ebay seller here right...Try get some support if you get problems with it or naything else...

Here we are talking about a board sponsor.He is originally a lsx guy but try to keep helping the ltx crowd and he do it really good.You get good parts,good price, a lot of support if you need it and this is the most important fact here.

Thumbs up for Larry, i got there Alt relocation kit that keep the ps pump wich is probably the best on the market since it keep the stock ps pump at the same place with the stock lines and you dont need to modify anything.I alos got the fuel line relocation kit.

Larry
Yeah I am well aware of what I am talking about being I have been in the game for a long while now and traveled many of different routes. I take it you have never dealt with Thepartladi? If you had, you would have the knowledge that they are stellar when it comes to returns, prices and any other issue one may have. Just because someone sells something on Ebay doesn't always mean you will get poor quality or service 100% of the time. Thanks for pointing out who Larry and SpeedInc was though I had no idea...

Last edited by Elliott's94Z; 02-28-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Speed Inc. is the shiz!!