My LTX Shootout Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 08:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 09-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Village Troll

Received 541 Likes on 391 Posts

There you go again trying to slop off about why you think you and that pile are special. You sure do type a lot of useless words to not care. I figured you had more to bitch about. As I said, I don't care about the clapped and hacked pile and its imaginary "11.1's-11.2's." If you choose to be bedazzled by your junk science 1/4mi times then by all means, knock yourself out, however as it has been stated, you have no clue and you do not want one. There is absolutely nothing you can cry about to change my mind. I mean you can try, but even like that clapped out, junk science ET rolling dung heap you have, I am pretty sure you will fail. Should I hunker down for yet another essay of you crying about why you should be taken seriously?

Last edited by SS RRR; 09-04-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS RRR
There you go again trying to slop off about why you think you and that pile are special. I figured you had more to bitch about. As I said, I don't care about the clapped and hacked pile and its imaginary "11.1's-11.2's." It's not special no matter how much you want to cry about it. I'll say it again- You have no clue and you do not want one. So what else do you need to bleed on about?
Tell you what is special. A solid roller stroker running 12.1. Special indeed.

Now, make fun of my 13 second wonder.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

amazing how these threads always turn into an argument. but to GIZMO regarding your stock lid, would a Blackwing be an option? It did come stock on some cars and would be a nice middleground between the stock lid and an aftermarket one
Old 09-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by LSWHO
Tell you what is special. A solid roller stroker running 12.1. Special indeed.

Now, make fun of my 13 second wonder.
Those times are corrected. It actually ran 12.5 @ 116. The DA was like a thousand that day.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:01 AM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

There you go again trying to slop off about why you think you and that pile are special. You sure do type a lot of useless words to not care. I figured you had more to bitch about. As I said, I don't care about the clapped and hacked pile and its imaginary "11.1's-11.2's." If you choose to be bedazzled by your junk science 1/4mi times then by all means, knock yourself out, however as it has been stated, you have no clue and you do not want one. There is absolutely nothing you can cry about to change my mind. I mean you can try, but even like that clapped out, junk science ET rolling dung heap you have, I am pretty sure you will fail. Should I hunker down for yet another essay of you crying about why you should be taken seriously?
Nice edit, lol. Start hunkering down. You sound like an internet tough guy now. I bet you are a little guy though in real life. The little guys always do the most insulting.

Awww calling my car names, that hurts my feelings. My clapped and hacked pile will pull your car by 10 lengths in the 1/8th mile, lol. How much did you spend on that motor? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at how pathetic you are by talking smack when you run 12's. You run 12's with a FULLY built motor and you run your mouth, lol. Oh the irony! It just doesn't get any more ironic than that. It must be nice to go to the track and only need a helmet (barely at that, LMFAO!). Maybe that's why you keep your turd so slow, because you can't afford the safety equipment. You spent all your money on your motor and are broke as a joke. I can only imagine the ******* FIELD DAY the LS1 guys have when they pick on you and your stroker roller cammed car, when it gets walked by a bolt-on car with a converter, lol. My god you must hang your head in shame!
Old 09-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Village Troll

Nope. Still not taking you or the make believe 1/4mi wonder junk seriously. I guess the next step for those with the 16 y/o ricer mentality who believe in imaginary 1/4mi ET's and that they are their car is to start getting personal and establishing baller status? Let me know if I'm doing this right. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. Should I take you or your single plane wonder junk seriously? Should I not laugh?
Old 09-04-2010, 08:33 AM
10 Second Club

Nope. Still not taking you or the make believe 1/4mi wonder junk seriously. I guess the next step for those with the 16 y/o ricer mentality who believe in imaginary 1/4mi ET's and that they are their car is to start getting personal and establishing baller status? Let me know if I'm doing this right. Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way. Should I take you or your single plane wonder junk seriously? Should I not laugh?
Do whatever you want. Your comebacks are weak. You don't have to take me seriously at all, but if you want to talk **** about my car on a car forum, in a ******* drag racing thread, when your own car is a ******* turd, then you must have your head up your ***. You can't let your car do the talking because it's ******* mute, so you have to resort to insults and name calling. My "imaginary" 1/4mile ET's are right in line with my 1/8th mile ET's which are in my sig. I will get to the 1/4 mile track sometime in late sept, or early october. It's not an easy for me to get there it's 1.5 hours away and I work somewhat late.

What did your 396 run in the 1/8th on your BEST pass? I'm guessing a 7.65 or so, if that.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Village Troll

"**** **** WAAAAAH **** WAAAAAH WAAAH **** ******* **** WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Do you think it is really necessary to explain to me why you have to excuse yourself from running 1/4mi times? What I predict is that thrown together hodge podge heads/cam is going to show its true colors in the 1/4, gas out and leave you in bewilderment. I think your new name shall be junkscience joelster. That has a good ring to it!
Old 09-04-2010, 08:47 AM
10 Second Club

Do you think it is really necessary to explain to me why you have to excuse yourself from running 1/4mi times? What I predict is that thrown together hodge podge heads/cam is going to show its true colors in the 1/4, gas out and leave you in bewilderment. I think your new name shall be junkscience joelster. That has a good ring to it!
Gonna gas out huh? LMFAO, yeah those 4 extra seconds are going to crush the car. Your prediction is going to be wrong, just like the setup on your car is all wrong, and your driving ability at the track is all wrong.

Still waiting on your 1/8th mile split from your BEST pass.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:33 AM
11 Second Club

WOW, i wish you would take VA out of your location.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by joelster
Gonna gas out huh? LMFAO, yeah those 4 extra seconds are going to crush the car.
We'll see, junkscience joelster. Why are you asking for my ET's when you seem to already know what they are? Look who I'm asking!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gizmo's car is fast, no matter HOW much money he spent. He has it figured out and most stock racers do. They are on another level from "us" deal with it.

Joelster, you are wasting energy, rest asured you wont get anywhere .......doesnt matter if you had a briggs and stratton running quick......some people just cant deal with it.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:46 PM
TECH Junkie

This thread is just getting more rediculous by the post........
Cant figure out why people have to make such a big deal about small things
it just makes you look immature and overly argumentative without reason.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 96lt1m6
This thread is just getting more rediculous by the post........
Cant figure out why people have to make such a big deal about small things
it just makes you look immature and overly argumentative without reason.
Shutup! Silver cars suck!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LSWHO
Shutup! Silver cars suck!
LOL i know,good grief
Old 09-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY
Gizmo's car is fast, no matter HOW much money he spent. He has it figured out and most stock racers do. They are on another level from "us" deal with it.
That's what's funny. I never said it wasn't. You should perhaps educate yourself and read. This thread is a perfect example of blind emotional rage.
Joelster, you are wasting energy, rest asured you wont get anywhere .......doesnt matter if you had a briggs and stratton running quick......some people just cant deal with it.
Not at all. There are cars on this forum I am very impressed with. Yours is not one of them. Neither is junkscience jolster's. Go pop yet another motor and blame it on bad gas and green loc-tite. GREEN! LIVE!
You are right though. Not a thing you or JSJ can claim that will make me change my mind. It's good to see you can finally deal with it.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Veteran

That's what's funny. I never said it wasn't. You should perhaps educate yourself and read. This thread is a perfect example of blind emotional rage.

Not at all. There are cars on this forum I am very impressed with. Yours is not one of them. Neither is junkscience jolster's. Go pop yet another motor and blame it on bad gas and green loc-tite. GREEN! LIVE!
You are right though. Not a thing you or JSJ can claim that will make me change my mind. It's good to see you can finally deal with it.
Lemme seal this deal...............

The above load of BULLSHIT came from a know it all that has a solid roller 396 SIX speed car that wouldnt...no COULDNT be fast if it fell off a CLIFF LMAO.

SSRRR the ONLY way, you will EVER have a fast car is if you bought it that way, because you DAMN sure cant build one LMFAO.

I know you have a crystal ball, YOU must have one because you know SO much about everyone elses ride....damn shame it wont work on YOUR heap o crap.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY
Lemme seal this deal...............

The above load of BULLSHIT came from a know it all that has a solid roller 396 SIX speed car that wouldnt...no COULDNT be fast if it fell off a CLIFF LMAO.

SSRRR the ONLY way, you will EVER have a fast car is if you bought it that way, because you DAMN sure cant build one LMFAO.

I know you have a crystal ball, YOU must have one because you know SO much about everyone elses ride....damn shame it wont work on YOUR heap o crap.
Perhaps you and junkscience joelster can seek refuge in convincing each other to be taken seriously. It's worth a shot, right? You can agree with JSJ that claiming unproven 1/4mi ET's is legitimate and he can console and convince you that you will not blow yet another engine... N/A no less.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Perhaps you and junkscience joelster can seek refuge in convincing each other to be taken seriously. It's worth a shot, right? You can agree with JSJ that claiming unproven 1/4mi ET's is legitimate and he can console and convince you that you will not blow yet another engine... N/A no less.
I would rather blow my heap up WEEKLY running the crap out of it on the street, than have a SIX SPEED 396 solid roller that wont even run 120 mph. Thats one constipated bitch, it wont pass ANYTHING.

Quick Reply: My LTX Shootout Thread