LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

My LTX Shootout Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010 | 04:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SS RRR
Perhaps you and junkscience joelster can seek refuge in convincing each other to be taken seriously. It's worth a shot, right? You can agree with JSJ that claiming unproven 1/4mi ET's is legitimate and he can console and convince you that you will not blow yet another engine... N/A no less.
You comment on how others cars are junk, yet they run quicker and much more often then you do. I tell you my car ran 11.26@120mph 3yrs back, with a 355",LE heads/CC306,3.42's in the 10bolt so Joelster's car will definately run low 11's from his 1/8th mile unless it runs out of gas, opti dies or bottomend goes it could coast and still run quicker then 12.00's. LOL My car runs 10's on motor so I guess it's junk too?
Old 09-04-2010 | 04:55 PM
Village Troll
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY
I would rather blow my heap up WEEKLY running the crap out of it on the street, than have a SIX SPEED 396 solid roller that wont even run 120 mph. Thats one constipated bitch, it wont pass ANYTHING.
What are you talking about? You are blowing your **** up WEEKLY and blaming it on frivolous crap.
GREEN! LIVE!
Originally Posted by T/ALT1
My car runs 10's on motor so I guess it's junk too?
As the song goes, "Don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to..."
Old 09-04-2010 | 05:01 PM
TECH Addict

Old 09-04-2010 | 05:41 PM
TECH Addict

What are you talking about? You are blowing your **** up WEEKLY and blaming it on frivolous crap.
GREEN! LIVE!

As the song goes, "Don't ask me what I think of you I might not give the answer that you want me to..."
God you're pathetic. Such a hater. STFU already.
Old 09-04-2010 | 05:51 PM
Village Troll
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by LSWHO
God you're pathetic. Such a hater. STFU already.
I like you.
Old 09-04-2010 | 06:13 PM
TECH Veteran

GREEN! LIVE!

And yet.............wait for it..............I am STILL 1.5 SECONDS quicker than you LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And furthermore did YOU assemble YOUR engine????????? I did. As I did all the rest of the car with a little help from friends when needed.

BTW, where are you on the fastest normally aspirated list? I am number 10, if you WERE on the list you would be down around FIFTY SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And look at your neighbors LOL... head cam cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.19x1.57=11.28, yes this formula is pretty darn accurate. Joelster your car will run low 11's I have no doubt.

Never mind the jealousy Joelster, embrace it.
Old 09-04-2010 | 06:54 PM
11 Second Club

7.19x1.57=11.28, yes this formula is pretty darn accurate. Joelster your car will run low 11's I have no doubt.
That formula is off almost 4/10th's for my car.
Old 09-04-2010 | 07:05 PM
Village Troll
20 Year Member

And yet.............wait for it..............I am STILL 1.5 SECONDS quicker than you LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes yes, we all know you are awesome and you **** gold. That's not the point. This is what you don't get. It doesn't matter. For what was done to that pile it should be. Honestly there should be even more of a gap, but hopefully you'll find that with the next build, eh? If at first you blow up three engines N/A, try try again.
What I don't get is how it happened. This is what I think- You started mucking around Ed Wright's tune and screwed yourself. You can't blame Ed for the tune because I'm sure since it was dyno tuned it was spot on. You won't blame yourself because you do indeed deem yourself the LT1 jedi, so you'd rather blame it on some third party nonsense that no one would question. Brilliant, but lame at the same time. So what gives?

I think you and junkscience joelster owe GIZZY a great big apology for making this thread all about you and your narcissistic tendencies.
Old 09-04-2010 | 07:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Yes yes, we all know you are awesome and you **** gold. That's not the point. This is what you don't get. It doesn't matter. For what was done to that pile it should be. Honestly there should be even more of a gap, but hopefully you'll find that with the next build, eh? If at first you blow up three engines N/A, try try again.
What I don't get is how it happened. This is what I think- You started mucking around Ed Wright's tune and screwed yourself. You can't blame Ed for the tune because I'm sure since it was dyno tuned it was spot on. You won't blame yourself because you do indeed deem yourself the LT1 jedi, so you'd rather blame it on some third party nonsense that no one would question. Brilliant, but lame at the same time. So what gives?

I think you and junkscience joelster owe GIZZY a great big apology for making this thread all about you and your narcissistic tendencies.

Proof that you dont know DICK, although you THINK you are the end all to be all authority on everyone ELSES car. Truth is, You need to be working on your TURD.

I never TOUCHED Ed's tune until this last effort....and for the record Ed has been nice enough to tune it via datalogs and e mail. Yes I have the stuff to do the tune and am learning. I have fooled with WOT timing once and the car liked it. I have taken the blame for what was mine to take, I messed it up on the spray because I was impatient. It didnt need spray anyway, I can take off a plugwire and drag your ***. The other times WERE in fact bad gas, 87 in a 93 tank is all I can figure. Both times it happened from the exact same store....I dont buy there anymore.

I have never, ever blamed Mr Ed for anything, he has bent over backwards to help me.

The car had problems from the start, but ya know that **** happens when you build your own combo and dont COPY every other swingin dick on planet earth and pretty much are going where very few have gone with a pumpgas streetcar LT1.

You build a LT1 that streetdrives on pumpgas at 3600lbs and runs Mid 10's on the motor and you can have my light saber.....dipshit.
Old 09-04-2010 | 07:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
That formula is off almost 4/10th's for my car.
Because your car dont run the front half worth a dookie.

NHRA uses 1.5384(I believe) as the 1/8 to 1/4 conversion.
Old 09-04-2010 | 08:13 PM
TECH Addict

I like you.
You smell pretty.
Old 09-04-2010 | 08:19 PM
11 Second Club

Because your car dont run the front half worth a dookie.

NHRA uses 1.5384(I believe) as the 1/8 to 1/4 conversion.
Which is exactly my point. You have no idea how his car is going to run the back half.
Old 09-04-2010 | 08:32 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
Which is exactly my point. You have no idea how his car is going to run the back half.
It's a stalled auto with no wheelspin. It stays pretty consistent run to run. If it was a T56 car cutting a 1.9 60 ft time then the conversion would be skewed a bit.
Old 09-04-2010 | 08:44 PM
Village Troll
20 Year Member

I, I, ME ME ME I, ME!!! Lots of WORDS! LOC-TITE! GREEN! LIVE! BAD GAS! 10.7 equals a mid 10 second run! LIVE! GREEN!
There you go again trying to explain yourself! I thought you had come to terms that it didn't matter how you tried to excuse your failure it won't change my mind. I'll give you an A for perseverance. Hopefully motor number four will not get the BAD GAS JU JU!!!

Last edited by SS RRR; 09-04-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-04-2010 | 09:02 PM
TECH Veteran

There you go again trying to explain yourself! I thought you had come to terms that it didn't matter how you tried to excuse your failure it won't change my mind. I'll give you an A for perseverance. Hopefully motor number four will not get the BAD GAS JU JU!!!

Oh.....so you can spew ALL that **** on things you know NOTHING about and I can say nothing.....got ya.

Even if it does get hurt again, I will put it back together and it will still be so far in front of you I will be in the next zip code

Cars like mine get torn down every 5000-8000 miles anyway to get checked and freshened, you wouldnt know that anyway.... you run low 12's.

Heres the facts, I run mid 10's, you run low 12's.....deal with it. Again, refer to the LT1 normally aspirated list for reference......oh wait, your not on there....my bad.
Old 09-04-2010 | 11:23 PM
Village Troll
20 Year Member

Cars like mine get torn down every 5000-8000 miles anyway to get checked and freshened, you wouldnt know that anyway.... you run low 12's.

Now THAT'S what I call a REAL street CAR! GREEN! LIVE! !!!
Actually it just reads like more excuses for screwing yourself out of three engines thus far... I mean that's about how long they've all lasted anyway until something broke so why not try to disclaim your actions. You are brilliant!
Oh... and yes, I do realize your car is faster. As I've said a hundred times before, it should be for what you've done. It should be far faster than what it is, but I digress... It just seems with your inferiority complex you can't get it through your thick skull that it is useless to try and explain yourself why you aren't faster.

P.S. Stop dicking up Ed's tunes. He knows WTF he's doing and you don't. The End. Christ I bet you are a pain in his ***!

P.P.S. How's that 'LT1 CORVETTE stock ENGINE with SPRAY outshine the 2011 GT' build coming along?
Old 09-04-2010 | 11:27 PM
TECH Regular

Joelster, FastFatBoy-- If you guys ignore SS_RRR he'll go away.

He knows he lost the arguement 5 pages ago, he's pushing buttons.
Old 09-05-2010 | 01:35 AM
TECH Junkie

VOTE FOR LOCK

:l ock::loc k::lo ck::punch :
Old 09-05-2010 | 03:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

agree lock it! can we get an update on the LTX shootout please! love to hear what happened or is everyone out getting drunk at this point!
Old 09-05-2010 | 07:16 AM
Village Troll
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by merim123
agree lock it! can we get an update on the LTX shootout please! love to hear what happened or is everyone out getting drunk at this point!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/13823826-post2.html

Quick Reply: My LTX Shootout Thread