LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Chandlermotorsports

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IronOutlaw
I have one and internally it looks exactly like my old summit opti. When it goes bad I'll probably buy a delco unit. I couldn't afford ac delco when my car broke down and thought chandler sounded like a straight foward guy but that sounds like it's not the case. Hope I'm wrong and he pops up on here and straightens things out.
I was in the same boat. I got mine running 2 days ago and put about 35 miles on it with no issues.....so far
Old 10-06-2010, 01:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Why would he start paying to be a sponsor just to jump ship in a month? **** makes no sense so there is obviously an explanation for this. Yall are so quick to be cry babies I swear.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:26 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Why would he start paying to be a sponsor just to jump ship in a month? **** makes no sense so there is obviously an explanation for this. Yall are so quick to be cry babies I swear.
I counted 4 differnt times that Chandler was on the site yesterday without one damn post. Hell, I just his status now and he was searching forums at 8:11am . I'd love to hear his excuse as to why he couldn't respond to my pm, email and voicemail from a week ago. Let's guess the excuses, keyboard broke, phone service is down, internet is down...... give me a ******* break. Man up already!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Formula WS6
I counted 4 differnt times that Chandler was on the site yesterday without one damn post. Hell, I just his status now and he was searching forums at 8:11am . I'd love to hear his excuse as to why he couldn't respond to my pm, email and voicemail from a week ago. Let's guess the excuses, keyboard broke, phone service is down, internet is down...... give me a ******* break. Man up already!
I'm sorry man, but the timing system on tech is rarely right. I saw on more than one occasions on a friend's profile that said last activity was "so and so" that day, when in fact I know that he did not get on the computer that day. Don't rely on that for your argument. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for now.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:26 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1badzee
I'm sorry man, but the timing system on tech is rarely right. I saw on more than one occasions on a friend's profile that said last activity was "so and so" that day, when in fact I know that he did not get on the computer that day. Don't rely on that for your argument. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for now.
For everyone's sake, I hope you're right.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

Whenever a username/password is connected with this site it will log it. It is very possible there are others who share the same screen name and are using that screen name/username/password to log in.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:21 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by wannaB tuner
I got a response back 2 days after I emailed them, but it was only to find out how I bought it. Never heard anything back yet.
OK this is becoming a MAJOR issue. First of all, we sell on many different venues. Over the phone, eBay, Google checkout, wholesale etc etc I asked you so I could pull up your order. Your problem was that it took 2 days to respond initially. That is completely outrageous. If you can't wait 2 days for a response I don't know what to tell you.

Since then I've had an employee go on vacation, closed on a house and been moving. I've been doing my best but the priorities are always
  • Ship Orders
  • Respond to messages
  • Do refunds

I can't stop shipping orders because eBay will kick us off in a matter of 2 days for not shipping orders. You see sellers go "naru" all the time. If you have a problem you need to wait for us to deal with it for you.

We sell a TON of stuff. I can't always get to everyone immediately. I have a real life just like everyone on here. I know most of this is "too bad so sad" or "what does that have to do with me" but really guys. I can't respond to all these threads like this.

Now whanaB's case, definitely deserves an apology from me. He did get to me last week. That's my bad, but really. If everyone is just going to come on here to cry about whatever problem they have here I'm going to have to raise the price to hire someone to handle phones all day. This is a 2 man operation here, and I can't always get someone the day of, or the next day.

The real thing is that we'll take care of you, period. I don't stiff anyone, I go to sleep every night thinking about people that need to be refunded and taken care of. This stuff weighs on me considerably and I take customer service very personally.

So trust me when I say this week has been extraordinary difficult. But coming on here to rant about it isn't helping anything and if anything is increasing the work load and making it harder to serve other customers. Your problems are not unique. I deal with on average about 1500 people a month. If you don't believe me I can forward you the 10s of thousands of emails from my gmail account.

So again, sorry we couldn't get to you sooner but this

"I have a problem and I"m going to post about it" non sense has got to stop. If we had told you to take a hike and we're taking your money I understand, but really, that's not something you should be worried about.

Also again, make sure you're using customerservice@chandlermotorsports.com if you didn't purchase on eBay, not mail@chandlermotorsports.com
Old 10-06-2010, 11:22 AM
FormerVendor

I have not been on here for a week. And no one else is logging in, so you'll have to defer that to an admin for an explanation. I have a feeling that everyone's "online" status indicator goes on at certain periods depending on what the mods are doing with the BB software\hosting and what not. I've been moving and closing on a house. The little time I have had has been processing orders and returns as fast as I can, from the time I wake up until I fall asleep. I have been trying to find time to get on here and now I'm here. You may now hit the target on the side to drop me into the dunking tank.

Last edited by ChandlerMotorsports; 10-06-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:27 AM
TECH Veteran

IM glad your on here and hopefully everyone will feel better now that you posted.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:39 AM
TECH Regular

01ss.. and 1badze I stand corrected.

I just spoke with Chandler and he apologized greatly for the confusion. I was shipped the wrong opti and he apologized. Nick even refunded me $8 to cover shipping to send him back the wrong unit and is sending me a spare cap/rotor for the inconvience. Now that is going above and beyond IMO. Thanks Nick
Old 10-06-2010, 11:40 AM
TECH Junkie

For everyone's sake, I hope you're right.

Looks like I'm right
Old 10-06-2010, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts

I worked for a aftermarket performance parts seller for about a year, I know what this cat goes through dealing with customers on a daily basis, some with very unreal expectaions. Lets cut him a bit of slack.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad the mods let this thread stay alive long enough to let Chandler post in here. I feel alot better now.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Regular

Glad the mods let this thread stay alive long enough to let Chandler post in here. I feel alot better now.
I am too cause too many of us have been burned by internet based companies. I'm glad this was a misunderstanding
Old 10-06-2010, 01:03 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to see things are good again.... Hopefully this will end the chandler motorsports rants we have been seeing lately....

Glad it all worked out seems to be a very stand up company....

Matt
Old 10-06-2010, 01:29 PM
FormerVendor

Honestly I petitioned for the axe on the last one after I replied. The last time this came up was too absurd for me to stand it. I'm sorry but if you have 3 "dead on arrival" in a row and start demanding I refund you after running an item for 3000 miles and then post on 3 different forums... Nightmare customer.

I'm letting this one live for a while before I request it be moved. But honestly, these threads shouldn't even exist until its reached a point where you can be certain that you aren't going to receive your money back. When you're certain you're going to be "screwed."

I think our track record proves that to be highly unlikely. ****, the company has my name on it. Pretty difficult to run a company poorly when it directly reflects on you.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:53 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Vicious95Z28
I worked for a aftermarket performance parts seller for about a year, I know what this cat goes through dealing with customers on a daily basis, some with very unreal expectaions. Lets cut him a bit of slack.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i havent needed an opti yet, hope i dont. I've been following chandlers units and also posts on them. on this forum and a couple others...

it would be a toss up for me to buy one.. i see chandler has good response times, 2 days isnt bad, but remember some of these younger guys are daily driving these things and rely on them... the price on them is very good compared to other choices.

i also use to run a business..
and the general consensus pretty much states.

1) customers always right.

2) customers always first, ive been woke up at 2am because a customer wanted to go over a few things

3) remember what helped you to be able to buy that new house..

the internet age can be good and bad, news travels in minutes and seconds, not days..

Last edited by brucer; 10-06-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Nick contacted me today and everything is well. Was a misunderstanding with the complaint and was a standup thing to do by him to speak to me personally by phone. Not only did he make it all right he also threw in extras for the inconvience. Proves he does care about us and is not just in for a quick buck. Thanks Nick
Old 10-06-2010, 04:24 PM
TECH Resident

Now every one changes there negative statement after he comes back....what a joke i'm like Chandler you will always have the people that just talks bad about a business just to do it and he proved his point. Just an example, when walmart was called a slave camp for low pay of workers and great prices to consumers how many of you all stop going there......yea none so how can you not buy a good product because one bad apple has one bad experience?????