LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Chandler Opti took a SHIT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 04:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gojira94
Please don't think me an ***, but you did make sure to change the leads over to measure AC voltage, right? I do applaud your efforts to troubleshoot the problem, though. shbox is a trusted resource. Good work...
yes sir i did.i set everything up and put the meter on the winshield.it read 00.01vac when not cranking and rose to 00.03vac when cranking.i changed the range on the meter just to double check and still didnt come up with the pulse voltage.the only thing it could be at this point is a bad pcm or opti and i highly doubt its my pcm.every other voltage or ground provided by the pcm pertaining to the opti was fine such as the ground,(2) 5v ref signals and the 12v feed at the opti harness were all good. i highly doubt that just this one wire or pin went bad suddenly.at this point im still waiting on my response from chandler so i can get this warranty deal started
Old 03-09-2011, 04:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
You don't know the opti is dead for sure. You are just speculating. And trashing a legitimate business's name is shitty. If its under warranty it will get replaced. What the **** more do you want? I vote
Even if its under warranty the trouble of getting the car home, Sending in the Opti getting new one and then the trouble of putting the new one one on JUST SUCKS *****, And if you dont know how then you have to pay someone a **** ton of money to do it

Quick Reply: Chandler Opti took a SHIT!!!