LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

PCM for less tune

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 86formula
My car badly needed a tune (full bolt on, warped head repaired (decked), 1.6rrs) so Josh from JSPerformance in PA gives brian a call because he was around the corner earlier in the day. Brian took the time to tune my car before he went home and it has been running flawlessly ever since... and the only light on my dash that comes on is the low traction light on the 1-2 shift . not sure if you remember my car Brian because i know you tune hundreds a month but it was the Red-Orange Metallic 96 Camaro that Josh from JSPerformance brought over when you were Dyno Tuning the Black Blown LT1 Trans Am. just want the thank you for the amazing accuracy just from reading my list of mods and i will be coming back to you when we do the bottom end and N2O setup for a dyno tune.
Yes, I do remember the car. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it, hearing from guys who enjoy what we do really does make the work worth it.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:21 PM
TECH Resident

I will vouch for Brian's work as well. He's a stand up guy and for as busy as he is, he has always taken time to answer my little questions. I was at Brian's house when he lived in the Lehigh Valley, and he took the time to datalog my car and everything. Nice guy. I hope he will be on the east side of PA so I can have him dyno tune my car this summer. hint hint
Old 01-27-2008, 02:47 PM
BTC
TECH Fanatic

Location: Lansing, MI via Bowling Green, KY, Dalton GA, Nashville, TN & Atlanta, GA
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

If he's a Steelers fan, I will be more inclined to let him tune my car.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BTC
haahahaha
Old 01-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1 Eddie
I will vouch for Brian's work as well. He's a stand up guy and for as busy as he is, he has always taken time to answer my little questions. I was at Brian's house when he lived in the Lehigh Valley, and he took the time to datalog my car and everything. Nice guy. I hope he will be on the east side of PA so I can have him dyno tune my car this summer. hint hint
I'm over in the Philly area once a month or so and can defintely get together with you this summer.
Bryan
Old 01-27-2008, 07:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BTC
SURE AM! Even went to the wildcard game against the Jags. It was a great and enjoyable game other than the last 1 minute We managed to pick up great seats from a scalper dirt cheap and had a blast.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:01 PM
11 Second Club

Bryan tuned my car back in 99 when I did alot of boltons. When I got my computer back the car did not start. I sent it back and he programed it again and sent it back the next day and it still didn't start. I was pissed thinking I should've never used him. Tuned out my crane ignition box was unpluged. The car ran great. Then I had him tune my car in 01 when I did my heads and cam setup. The car ran great but I new it had more power in it. I took it in for a dyno tune and the tuner said I was getting valve float. Put some new springs in and took it back to the tuner and he said the tune was good but a little to much timing for my setup. Bryan answered all my questions and got back to me very fast. All the problems I had were my fault. He was great to deal with. He also got rid of my stall wall problem. I will be using him again In the furture.
Joe

P.S Hey Bryan quick question You fixed my stall wall problem along time ago and since then the car does not down shift to 1st. You told me that was the down fall for the fix I was wondering if that problem has been worked out at this time. I would love to roll out 10-15mph and punch it and have it down shift to first. I miss my first gear down shift.
Thanks Joe
Old 01-30-2008, 06:45 PM
TECH Regular

There is a guy selling a new chip and holder for a lt1 6 speed corvette and i am wondering if it is compatable with my 93 camaro z28 6 speed, i broke a couple of the prongs off my chip in the holder so now i need a new chip, holder, tune and ecu cause it is bad too.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:21 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by roadhog_113
There is a guy selling a new chip and holder for a lt1 6 speed corvette and i am wondering if it is compatable with my 93 camaro z28 6 speed, i broke a couple of the prongs off my chip in the holder so now i need a new chip, holder, tune and ecu cause it is bad too.

If you can shoot Alvin an email at chips@pcmforless.com as he has all the expertice on the 93 chipped stuff. I believe it to be compatible after the chip as been programmed for your car, but I would double check with Alvin to make sure.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:54 AM
TECH Regular

k thanx, also what is a bluecat tune? Thats what was in my car before.

Quick Reply: PCM for less tune