LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

-24 Below Zero!! Did the Z28 Fire?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 07:06 AM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

Originally Posted by Checkmate007
I have a customer that lives in VA. My only hope is he pulls next to you one day and paddles your a$$.
Awesome... let me know when and where.
Who is that customer you ask? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Why do you keep posting pictures as if I should care? I never asked who your customer base was now did I? I didn't think so. Okay... so you want to present yourself like a clownshoed tard and gloat about the choice of customer cars to take out in the elements then I stand by my statement that you're an idiot until you prove otherwise.

P.S. Chevy Orange and LT4 Red really look like *** together. You should do something about that.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was "soooo cold" here in Oklahoma the other day (possibly mid 50s); I had to put on a long-sleeve shirt before I went out to start my Z28!

WD
Old 02-15-2008, 07:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SS RRR
You using any customer's car for your personal dealings is joyriding. You are so brutally honest w/ a customer you'll tell them straight up, "Yeah if I get hungry I'm going to borrow your car to get food or for what ever other personal business I have..."
Very typical...
I guess I should not tell the customer about the time I nailed your woman in the back seat then eh? At the time she was not very interested in knowing who owned the car and I only got a little juice on the seats.

Your just trying to pick a fight. I have fixed many vehicles just so I could test drive them to get something to eat. The next time you see a cop at a drive thru or resturant be sure to give him all the grief your giving me. See where that gets you smart a$$
Old 02-15-2008, 07:28 AM
On The Tree

P.S. Chevy Orange and LT4 Red really look like *** together. You should do something about that.
Well not everyone wants a hot pink intake like you.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

"So if anyone wants to contact that guy with the smashed Corvette, let him know that a few guys are interested in buying it at salvage price. Had the corvette not been made out of an aluminum frame that car would not have been totaled. Even so someone will buy that Corvette and bring it back to its glory. Pity the owner of the Corvette abandon her, however it was wrong for the owner to allow someone else to drive that sort of vehicle. I have people whom help me with aspects of repairs but they are not permitted to drive the vehicle. High performance vehicles at our shop are ONLY driven by me or their owner. This is because I personally check everything that goes out the door. Bad call on letting the shop hand drive the Vette. Can anyone say "Ferris Bullers Day off?".... Ohhhhhh---Yeahhhhhhhh"

number one, why should he have to sell his car at salvage price, because some idiot decided to let him drive the car when he shouldnt have been driving it period...he was not just taking it down the street to test it..and he was taking his child to a school function..you can see where she hit the windshield...and two, I wouldnt want that car back after the damage to it..I dont care what you say that car will never be like it was before the wreck..I have fixed two moderately wrecked fbodies and drove them..one being a salvaged title and they dont ever drive quite the same...close but not the same..I want ever do that again...as for the aluminum frame comment...thats how GM built these cars...personally i think for the wreck it held up pretty well...but that doesnt mean its fit to be rebuilt or GM intended destroying these cars and then just rebuilding them, it did its job and now that car needs to be retired in my opinion...and most corvette owners dont get out here and act like assclowns in these cars because of what they cost..and i would assume that they dont expect people that do their professional engine work to get out there and do the same..thats why we pay a shop money..to do the job right..not wreck our cars or joyride in them
Old 02-15-2008, 07:32 AM
Village Troll

I guess I should not tell the customer about the time I nailed your woman in the back seat then eh? At the time she was not very interested in knowing who owned the car and I only got a little juice on the seats.

Your just trying to pick a fight. I have fixed many vehicles just so I could test drive them to get something to eat. The next time you see a cop at a drive thru or resturant be sure to give him all the grief your giving me. See where that gets you smart a$$
Interesting. I still stand by my statements that you are a clownshoed tard. Yes I'm picking a fight because it's fun to **** on tards who openly admit to risking other's property instead of their own and then come up with excuses as to why they think it's right... all on a public message forum.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:46 AM
On The Tree

Interesting. I still stand by my statements that you are a clownshoed tard. Yes I'm picking a fight because it's fun to **** on tards who openly admit to risking other's property instead of their own and then come up with excuses as to why they think it's right... all on a public message forum.
I have already told you that is not a customers car. Your thick in the head. Have a good day.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Village Troll

I have already told you that is not a customers car. Your thick in the head. Have a good day.
Once again, you are a moronic tard. How many times do I have to tell you how I don't care about whatever excuses and examples you have. The fact of the matter is you gloat about taking other's property out in the elements and risking damage to their property. No I don't believe it when you say you only take those cars out where you are all chummy with the owners. Do you understand or does it have to be signed?
Good Christ Almighty...
Old 02-15-2008, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

Once again, you are a moronic tard. How many times do I have to tell you how I don't care about whatever excuses and examples you have. The fact of the matter is you gloat about taking other's property out in the elements and risking damage to their property. No I don't believe it when you say you only take those cars out where you are all chummy with the owners. Do you understand or does it have to be signed?
Good Christ Almighty...
Dude just shut up already. The only thing I was gloating about was nail'n yer lady in the back seat. I don't care what you think or what you have to say at this point anymore.

I respect others property. I treated both them girls (your woman and the black Z28) with the utmost respect at all times. I run them both hard, and put them both away WET!

I do not appreciate you putting a religious spin on your statements so I will leave you just one last photo for your holly rolling a$$.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Village Troll

Dude just shut up already. The only thing I was gloating about was nail'n yer lady in the back seat. I don't care what you think or what you have to say at this point anymore.
Yes, yes you do. Perhaps one day you'll learn what a moronic tard you are when you wreck someone else's ****. Oh, but because you're everyone's "buddy" it wont' matter at all.
Isn't it a little contradicting to bitch cry to someone about shutting up and then claim you don't care what is said? I'll help you make up your mind. You are a tard. That's better.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:03 AM
10 Second Club

Ah, SS RRR, it's good to see you haven't changed since tho ole Tealnet days. I lost my shoe in a mechanics *** for picking his daughter up from school in a car of mine way back when. I should thank him though, I learned to do everything myself after that. Now I only use shops for machine work and alignments.

Larry (Beast from the Tealnet era)
Old 02-15-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MODERATORS HERE???

It "WAS" a fun thread to read into before all this bitching and whining started.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:50 PM
TECH Regular

no doubt this thread sux now, way to crash the party guys
Old 02-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by VIPRETR2
Ah, SS RRR, it's good to see you haven't changed since tho ole Tealnet days. I lost my shoe in a mechanics *** for picking his daughter up from school in a car of mine way back when. I should thank him though, I learned to do everything myself after that. Now I only use shops for machine work and alignments.

Larry (Beast from the Tealnet era)
Hey man. I can remember a few of our squabbles, but you'll have to help me out. I'm old and tired and bitter these days.

Originally Posted by hyperzone
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MODERATORS HERE???

It "WAS" a fun thread to read into before all this bitching and whining started.
So you support the idea of some clownshoed "tool behind the tool" tard being able to have his pick of whatever customer car he wants to take out in the snow?
Originally Posted by roadhog_113
no doubt this thread sux now, way to crash the party guys
My pleasure. I dunno. I don't like shop idiots gloating about using property that isn't theirs. About 99.9% of those shop tards kind of keep that info to themselves as to avoid things like this and with the CAM thing still so fresh amongst the boards you'd think this toolbag would know better...
Old 02-15-2008, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sharpe
Awesome!
Exactly how does one come to earn a post count of Five million, five hundred and fifty five thousand, two hundred sixteen?

You must account for 50% of the forums content!

This thread does not suck, SS RRR is an old fart and his PMS is setting in. He don't even put up a good fight and he whines like a mule about things that aren't even an issue. This guy claims to be so old his $hit don't even get stiff anymore, which explains the hostility.

Maybe this photo will help old SS RRR's condition, while gaining back interest for you guys who can still get er' done.

Old 02-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Village Troll

This thread does not suck, SS RRR is an old fart and his PMS is setting in. He don't even put up a good fight and he whines like a mule about things that aren't even an issue. This guy claims to be so old his $hit don't even get stiff anymore, which explains the hostility.
Maybe this photo will help old SS RRR's condition, while gaining back interest for you guys who can still get er' done.
Not bad looking skanks, but it's still blatantly obvious you are a clownshoed tard as well as English not being your first language.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:24 AM
TECH Regular

give it a rest, what are you five?!
Old 02-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Village Troll

This is why shop tards can get away w/ abusing people's property. No one cares. So one is more mature for making references to "yer gurl" than to stick w/ the issue. One that concerns everyone only if something like what happened at CAM. And who is the five year old?
Old 02-18-2008, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

This is why shop tards can get away w/ abusing people's property. No one cares. So one is more mature for making references to "yer gurl" than to stick w/ the issue. One that concerns everyone only if something like what happened at CAM. And who is the five year old?
Agreed.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:04 PM
On The Tree

I guess making false assumptions that you had a woman was pretty immature. We can all tell your the kind of person who could not keep a woman to save your own miserable life.

The issue here is that you are fabricating stories about how we take customers cars without permission. To make it worse your Hitler attitude about a mechanic test driving a car to pick up his dinner further proves that your just an a$$ hole in general.

Whatever happened at CAM was because some idiot like yourself who cant drive for $hit got behind the wheel of a sports car. Given the fact you still drive your mothers car I find your statements somewhat hypocritical to begin with.

Hmmmm... Whatever shall I drive tonight?

Quick Reply: -24 Below Zero!! Did the Z28 Fire?