LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

-24 Below Zero!! Did the Z28 Fire?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 08:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Checkmate007
I guess making false assumptions that you had a woman was pretty immature. We can all tell your the kind of person who could not keep a woman to save your own miserable life.

The issue here is that you are fabricating stories about how we take customers cars without permission. To make it worse your Hitler attitude about a mechanic test driving a car to pick up his dinner further proves that your just an a$$ hole in general.

Whatever happened at CAM was because some idiot like yourself who cant drive for $hit got behind the wheel of a sports car. Given the fact you still drive your mothers car I find your statements somewhat hypocritical to begin with.

Hmmmm... Whatever shall I drive tonight?
Do you actually expect people to take you seriously when you make immature posts like this? You keep trying to change the subject then go off about his wife and mother like some 5th grader.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as stated before, you guys turned the original thread to crap buuuuttttt........

I haven't seen a good bitch thread for a while so Rock-On before they put the -On
Old 02-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Village Troll

Received 533 Likes on 385 Posts

From this:
To make it worse your Hitler attitude about a mechanic test driving a car to pick up his dinner further proves that your just an a$$ hole in general.
To this:
Hmmmm... Whatever shall I drive tonight?
So as already stated how can you be taken seriously?
Is that how you get away with joyriding other people's ****? When you need to run a personal errand you use the lame excuse that you are going to "test drive" a car? Yeah, never heard that one before.
What's your shop name? I mean you don't feel you are doing anything wrong and I'm sure you feel you're stating your case effectively (LMAO) so what is it? That way I can point people to this thread to make sure they steer clear of the joyriding clownhouse. It won't be a sponsor violation since you aren't a sponsor and no services have been rendered except for the fact that you've served yourself as a tard.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SS RRR
What's your shop name? I mean you don't feel you are doing anything wrong and I'm sure you feel you're stating your case effectively (LMAO) so what is it? That way I can point people to this thread to make sure they steer clear of the joyriding clownhouse. It won't be a sponsor violation since you aren't a sponsor and no services have been rendered except for the fact that you've served yourself as a tard.
Hey looser... Are you still going?

Why don't you go find someone who gives two $hits about what you have to say. Keep fabricating BS stories, it just shows me you are jealous.

How about posting some photos up of your moms Camaro? We are all interested to see what it looks like. That would be more interesting than the 5 minutes of make-believe time you are currently giving us.

You bring nothing to this forum and I feel you are doing a wonderful job of making LS1Tech.com a first class clown house. Why in the world would I give you the opportunity to do the same to my business? You are the only tard in here offering up what you think is a service. You keep your nose so far up in the air that you don't even realize your the one who wear the clown shoes.

You keep it up and your liable to trip, and fall. Now that would be funny clown. All these lies coming from a jealous clown shoed old man still driving his moms car, I can honestly say FO.

You make me
Old 02-19-2008, 06:10 AM
Village Troll

Oh stop being such a pansy and give out the name. I'll point this thread for those to read and judge for themselves as to how you should be taken. Fair enough or are you going to come back with some more mighty mature, "ur m0m/wife/i r srs bsnz..." weak crap? What do you have to hide?
Choice is yours, clown because right now all you portray yourself to be is some arrogant fly-by-night clownhouse that'll be popular for maybe a year before you have to shut down.
Contribution... yeah.. starting some thread about whether or not your turd will start and how you joyride adds so much to a TECH section. My first impression was correct. You are clearly challenged in every aspect. You are seriously so hyper and amused about your turd starting that you had to write a thread about it? LOL!!!
So where is that VA customer of yours who was going to do what... "paddle your ***..."?
Just more empty babble? That's what I thought.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Launching!

i dont know about everyone else...but if i brought my car to the shop and it didnt get test driven, i'd be pissed.

my dad once told me a story of back in the 70's when he brought his 69' stingray into the shop for something (cant remember what) He was still in highschool and he told me he looked out his classroom window and saw someone from the shop come into the parking lot rip a few donuts, do a brakestand and leave in the car haha...those guys got an *** reaming later lol
Old 02-19-2008, 03:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Old 02-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by Trick450r
i dont know about everyone else...but if i brought my car to the shop and it didnt get test driven, i'd be pissed.
So you don't care that a clown would take your car out in the snow for their own personal business and deem it a "test drive"?
Fascinating...
Old 02-19-2008, 04:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not bad looking skanks, but it's still blatantly obvious you are a clownshoed tard as well as English not being your first language.
lol...this thread rules, gj SS RRR
Old 02-20-2008, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

Oh stop being such a pansy and give out the name. I'll point this thread for those to read and judge for themselves as to how you should be taken. Fair enough or are you going to come back with some more mighty mature, "ur m0m/wife/i r srs bsnz..." weak crap? What do you have to hide?
Choice is yours, clown because right now all you portray yourself to be is some arrogant fly-by-night clownhouse that'll be popular for maybe a year before you have to shut down.
Contribution... yeah.. starting some thread about whether or not your turd will start and how you joyride adds so much to a TECH section. My first impression was correct. You are clearly challenged in every aspect. You are seriously so hyper and amused about your turd starting that you had to write a thread about it? LOL!!!
So where is that VA customer of yours who was going to do what... "paddle your ***..."?
Just more empty babble? That's what I thought.
Pansy? I think not!

I don't need any help from you with regards to pointing people my way. As it stands we are booked until May so really it would be of no benefit to the organization allowing you to speak your twisted mind. I think our company name is best left for our customers to destroy if they so choose. Considering our business name has been a local name for 28 years your claims of closing up in a year have been shot down 27 times. I know you must be used to rejection and being shot down because you take it like a champ and keep coming back for more.

Keeping customer identities confidential are of the utmost importance. I am not hiding nothing and you have already been told these sorts of details are none of your business.

Starting a thread about an LT1 equipped vehicle starting up after spending several weeks in sub-zero temps is quite on topic within this forum.

I am honored you keep my thread alive for all to see but it is quite clear you are one of them people whom feels they must have the last word.

Old 02-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Village Troll

You are absolutely right. I like getting the last word in. Why is that you ask? Because I love shitting on clownhouses who try to make some spectacle of themselves and fail miserably.
And no, your turd starting has absolutely nothing to do with this forum. What.. was it some sort of magic pixie dust that your imaginary fairy friend sprinkeled on your turd to get it to run and we should all be in awe? Are we all supposed to be in floored a fuel injected internal combustion engine did what it was supposed to do? My carburated lawn mower and weed eater sit for months in freezing temperatures and fire up just fine when needed. Maybe I'll make a thread this spring once I need to start them to dazzle everyone on how neat and mystical and magical they are! Are you the only one in your entire area that has ever experienced this to where you feel it is a necessary task to share what happens on a daily basis? I'm not amused.
28 years eh? That's a LOT of close buddies you have there and a plethora of cars to choose from! LMAO!
So, if I wanted to get work done at your clownhouse, went in and said, "Sir clownshoes? I'd like to get specific component sooper dooper "X" done. What's your labor rate and how many hours?"
You would scratch your frazzled clown hair, open your book, figure out the rate, your clown nose would fall off onto the floor, you'd loose your place and have to start all over again.
I ask, "Can I have references to see how straight up legit this clownhouse is?"
And your clownshoed reply:
Keeping customer identities confidential are of the utmost importance.
!!!!!
I could care LESS about your customer base. What part of you naming your shop so people can judge for themselves whether or not you should be taken seriously do you not understand?
So yeah... no references given means no business will your clownhouse get from me thus, making you a clownshoed pansy. So you can survive on the morons who think it's okay for a clown to get into a car that isn't said clown's to go get food and let greasy clown fingers and clown swamp *** pollute the inside of their vehicle.
So with above excuse I guess you were talking out of your clown *** and I won't be expecting to get paddled? !!!
So yeah... this is why I like getting the last word in. You're either righteous enough to point it out and stop or you are begging me to stop. I believe the latter since you keep up with these "STFU" references.

OBTW.. in your reference to bring this topic back to the top... it was at the bottom this morning before you replied so... just sayin'.

Last edited by SS RRR; 02-20-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:39 PM
TECH Resident

You bring nothing to this forum and I feel you are doing a wonderful job of making LS1Tech.com a first class clown house.
What the **** do you know about LS1tech?? you've been here for a ******* month and your proving to everyone you are a good for nothing tool!

Any mechanic who takes joyride's in other people's cars are pieces of ****, you are worthless and make me
Old 02-20-2008, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

CHECKMATE007-

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.
A young loaner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless and the powerless in a world of criminals that operate above the law.

Since you have basically taken over this thread with all your BS assumptions I suppose a congratulation is in order.

This thread is your baby now,

Old 02-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by chavez885
lol...this thread rules, gj SS RRR
Thank you.

Originally Posted by 1994Z28Lt1
What the **** do you know about LS1tech?? you've been here for a ******* month and your proving to everyone you are a good for nothing tool!

Any mechanic who takes joyride's in other people's cars are pieces of ****, you are worthless and make me
I'm glad others see this clown as a joke as well. I mean really... what do you expect when you get on a public message forum and FLAUNT the fact that you have your choice of customer cars to drive in the elements for personal reasons? And then try to backpeddle in lamely attempting in a clownshoed way that all those people's cars are your bestest buddies and "test drives..."?
Just down right retarded!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Village Troll

This thread is your baby now
Lay down your king.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1994Z28Lt1

I have been here for a whole lot longer than a month. I know more than you think about LS1 Tech.

And yeah, I joyride peoples engines all the time! I sit right on top of the intake manifold and ride them like a horse!

If you feel sick I can loan you my barf bag, its half full but putting up with a bunch of people whom are insecure about their cars does that to me.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

Lay down your king.
Sorry, you loose again!

Old 02-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Village Troll

I have been here for a whole lot longer than a month. I know more than you think about LS1 Tech.

And yeah, I joyride peoples engines all the time! I sit right on top of the intake manifold and ride them like a horse!

If you feel sick I can loan you my barf bag, its half full but putting up with a bunch of people whom are insecure about their cars does that to me.
Why do I get the feeling this clownshoes junior?
You replying to the way others feel about what either you or your daddy does will not help your cause, but by all means.. keep it up!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Village Troll

Sorry, you loose again!

okay... wrong game there, clownshoes. Another way a clown admits defeat is when they have to resort to visual aides in lamely thinking they will help.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:15 PM
TECH Resident

Checkmate007;8755696]I have been here for a whole lot longer than a month. I know more than you think about LS1 Tech.
Why? were you banned and came back with a different name? because if you were i can see why

insecure? absolutely not, i just wouldn't appreciate some asshat thinking they have some sort of right to drive someone else's car around

i never said anything about joyriding engines, keep your sick fetishes to yourself

Quick Reply: -24 Below Zero!! Did the Z28 Fire?