Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Anyone else having problems with Six Speed Inc??

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 05:28 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

We had nothing to do with the demise of More Performance, as neither of us handled the money there, we only collected a paycheck, and the Embezzlement thing is a bunch of bullsh*^. And for those of you that don't know the racecar was owned by me way before the company was ever established, the money that was used on the racecar was out of my pocket/my paycheck.

Mr Trichardson
I would like to know who you are??? If I owe you money why not PM me back with your info like I asked?????

Mr Source
Wtf do you have some vested interest in this???? do I owe you money???
You sure go out of your way to screw with me. I understand that many are owed money, the business is closed what is the point.

Last edited by ls1 joe; 12-10-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about not paying attention to the people talking **** and just paying the people you screwed? Your definitely not winning any support acting like a toolbag. BTW, where did your paycheck come from that financed the race car? Selling nonexistent T56s? Just curious,

Larry
Old 12-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ls1 joe
Mr Source
You sure go out of your way to screw with me. I understand that many are owed money, the business is closed what is the point.
Damn its about time you responded to this thread . I knew you guys were full of **** as soon as I started reading your post about all the jobs you had and all the parts you stocked . You might have been able to bull$hit others but I could see right through those lies .

Regardless of where you got the cash from to build or keep your car together , you have an obligation to pay these people back their money and return their transmissions . If that means selling off your own crap , so be it .

As for owing me money , you owe me nothing . If you had of , we would be having this conversation face to face instead of over the internet .

You and your wife need to man up and take care of this crap . Stop text messaging people , stop emailing them with excuses and lies . Send out money orders and T56 cores . You give other shops trying to run a legit business a terrible reputation when you pull crap like this .
Old 12-10-2008, 08:40 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by thesource
Damn its about time you responded to this thread . I knew you guys were full of **** as soon as I started reading your post about all the jobs you had and all the parts you stocked . You might have been able to bull$hit others but I could see right through those lies .

Regardless of where you got the cash from to build or keep your car together , you have an obligation to pay these people back their money and return their transmissions . If that means selling off your own crap , so be it .

As for owing me money , you owe me nothing . If you had of , we would be having this conversation face to face instead of over the internet .

You and your wife need to man up and take care of this crap . Stop text messaging people , stop emailing them with excuses and lies . Send out money orders and T56 cores . You give other shops trying to run a legit business a terrible reputation when you pull crap like this .

I agree, well said.
I used to think of LMR as of of the best on here. Honestly I wouldnt have minded to stop by there and see some of there stuff.
Now that I know Amber works there I would never do business with LMR .

LMR you guys seem like you have your **** together...those tool bags are going to bring you down.

JOE, When will I be getting the check AMber told me she sent out on the 22nd of November.
It doesnt matter if the car was your or not before the business, its yours now and the money is ours.
You could really build this car with the beans you made building 6 speeds? Come on ....

PAY me...now. Ever heard of KARMA?
And oh yeah that check still didnt show...probably would have bounced anyway

Last edited by datsbad; 12-10-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:53 PM
9 Second Club

So Amber and Joe are in florida, and the car is in TX?
Or is Amber in Florida and Joe is allowed to post now that she isnt there.

Escalade...probably a EXT version, dont they have more room inside?
Old 12-11-2008, 04:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Amber does not work at LMR.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:39 AM

Default this is for ls1 joe

About Your Order: 11237‏
De : Six Speeds, Inc. (amber@t56rebuilds.com)
Envoyé : 17 juin 2008 19:41:30
À : matthieugoyette@hotmail.com

Thank You For Your Order matthieu goyette

Your Order Number Is: 11237

Date Of Order: 6/17/2008 2:41:00 PM

Order Status: New Order

Billing Information:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

centre r goyette

matthieu goyette

matthieugoyette@hotmail.com

1-819-572-4073

4757 boul bourque

sherbrooke, QC j1n2g6

CANADA

Payment Information:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paid via Authorize.net

Credit Card Type: Visa

Name On Credit Card: roger goyette centre auto goyette inc

Credit Card Number: ************

Shipping Information:

Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail International
Shipping Information Is Same As Billing.

Product Information:

T56 Complete Bearing Kit

Part#: T56 Complete Bearing Kit

(Qty: 1 x $159.00)

Billet 3-4 Slider Keys

Part#: BK3-4

(Qty: 1 x $75.00)

1-2 Bronze Fork Pads

Part#: 1-2 Bronze

(Qty: 1 x $30.00)

3-4 Bronze Fork Pads

Part#: 3-4 Bronze

3-4 Steel Fork

Part#: TNEC0843

(Qty: 1 x $41.40)

Carbon Blocker Ring Kit (Single Cones)

Part#: RK1386

(Qty: 1 x $169.00)

Snap Ring Kit

Part#: Snap Ring Kit

Subtotal: $534.40

Tax: $0.00

S&H: $17.00

Final Total: $551.40

Re: ‏
De : amber@sixspeedsinc.com
Envoyé : 8 août 2008 17:19:24
À : matthieu goyette (matthieugoyette@hotmail.com)

Matthew,

I am boxing it now. I will take it down to dhl and when I come in tomorrow I will send you the tracking number so you have it.

Thanks,
Amber

-----Original Message-----
From: matthieu goyette [mailto:matthieugoyette@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2008 10:47 AM
To: amber@sixspeedsinc.com

hi is matthieu about my order 11237. do you got some news.

e: ‏
De : amber@sixspeedsinc.com
Envoyé : 11 septembre 2008 23:42:11
À : matthieu goyette (matthieugoyette@hotmail.com)

Matt,

I can't answer that because our office is closed and has evacuated ahead of hurricane ike. You can give me a call at 713-937-4411 and I will try to help you with what I can. Depending on the storm we do not know when we will allowed back.

Amber

-----Original Message-----
From: matthieu goyette [mailto:matthieugoyette@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 04:59 PM
To: amber@sixspeedsinc.com

amber i want to know what happen with the shipping of my parts. my order is 11237 my shipping adress is 4757 boul bourque sherbrooke (qc) j1n 2g6.
i order in june i begin to be a little bit tired to wait about my parts. so try to know went is gona be in my hand. or if is to complcated just refund me and i gona order from a other place. thank you

FOR MY PART I AM WITH THIS PEOPLE YOU ARE A ******* A ORDER THE 17 OF JUNE THE 8 AUGUST IS READY TO SHIP (NO HURRICANE) NEVER RECEIVE
SO A BIT AFTER THE SEPTEMBER 11 A CALL TO D&D TAKE A WEEK A RECEIVE MY PARTS. SO JOE A CHANCE YOU ARE FAR AWAY FROM ME DONT FORGET IF YOU WANT TO PAY ME GOT TAXE 13% AND THE MONEY WHEN A PAY IS 1 TO 1
BUT A KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Old 12-11-2008, 07:45 AM
11 Second Club

Received 180 Likes on 139 Posts

Hopefully you get that one worked out man. I know it's really bothering you being out of country..
Old 12-11-2008, 08:10 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, its all public reccord I suppose if its true. As I said, I consider it rumors until I see the proof....but several sources have said the same things.

As for not handling the money, Amber took my money when I ordered a cam, heads, rockers, etc. from More for my very own TA. $4700 worth.

Best of luck to the guys at LMR.....

We had nothing to do with the demise of More Performance, as neither of us handled the money there, we only collected a paycheck, and the Embezzlement thing is a bunch of bullsh*^. And for those of you that don't know the racecar was owned by me way before the company was ever established, the money that was used on the racecar was out of my pocket/my paycheck.

Mr Trichardson
I would like to know who you are??? If I owe you money why not PM me back with your info like I asked?????

Mr Source
Old 12-11-2008, 08:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 587 Likes on 465 Posts

Guess I am really lucky I got my trans from them with no hassle. Seems really strange that some people who ordered their trans before I did still haven't received them, yet I had a fairly smooth transaction with no delays. It's scary to think that I was that close to being screwed out of $2200 when I actually had to sell my only running car to get the money to buy the trans. I would have been f*<ked. Hopefully everyone else gets their money or trans back.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not to get in the middle of this but I've heard the exact same thing from previous employees of MORE
Old 12-11-2008, 06:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear this about you guys getting screwed. I got mine thu local New Era took I think a full month longer then one week amber told me. Then a few months after that new era got a bill from DHL for $500 in shipping charges, t56 rebuilds tried to pass on to NewEra! that was BS.
There some more info here on YB about this to contact.
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=96718
Old 12-11-2008, 11:50 PM
FormerVendor

I understand that many are owed money, the business is closed what is the point.

That sums it up right there! He knows that many people have been screwed and they are owed money, but guys, WHATS THE POINT?

Whats the point? Do you really need to ask that? You have stolen people's money!!! That's the point. You took the money to benefit you, built ya a real nice car with it, and you are going to ask what's the point? You got ***** made out of steel to show your "face" around any public forum knowing what you did, and then to ask what's the point?
Old 12-12-2008, 12:32 AM
11 Second Club

^^Dont forget about the T56 Transmissions that people want as well.. I bet some would rather have the T56 than the money..
Old 12-12-2008, 08:18 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
^^Dont forget about the T56 Transmissions that people want as well.. I bet some would rather have the T56 than the money..

You are right there...but with all the stories of the bad , cracked and junk parts used in the T56's that were getting shipped out I would say I will take the money instead.

I have many stories through email of things you all wouldnt believe 6 Speeds were doing.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

True.. I would rather have money over something that wasn't built to what I wanted.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 587 Likes on 465 Posts

@Tick - When I pull my trans this spring to do a clutch, how much would it cost to just do an inspection on it to make sure everything that was supposed to be installed was actually installed?
Old 12-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jonathan@Tick
LOL, its all public reccord I suppose if its true. As I said, I consider it rumors until I see the proof....but several sources have said the same things.

As for not handling the money, Amber took my money when I ordered a cam, heads, rockers, etc. from More for my very own TA. $4700 worth.

Best of luck to the guys at LMR.....
I actually got an arrest for an Amber M. Huneycutt in N.C back in 2004 and its a felony charge .

As for her partner in crime ....... Edward J. Huneycutt had a felony arrest at the same time in the same county of N.C.

It shows that they were fugitives from law and had to be extradited back to N.C. .

Neither show a conviction on my records so they probably made a deal and took deferred adjudication for the charges to keep the conviction off the records .
Old 12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
9 Second Club

UNREAL , Thanks for the info .
My attorney is looking into things now and spoke to Amber yesterday .
Old 12-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Banned

Nothing at all comes up in Texas other than their DL # & last known addresses which I will not give out . I found no property taxes which means they have nothing in their names if they own anything and nothing comes up under incorps or LLC's .

Good luck to all but it looks like you might need to take this to a criminal matter if you want to put the heat on them .

Quick Reply: Anyone else having problems with Six Speed Inc??