Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Anyone else having problems with Six Speed Inc??

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 06:06 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What would you have me do go back in time and fix all this ****?????????????????????????? I mean what is done is done.???????????????????????????????????????????? Hell I posted phone number and ask people to email me so I will know who has problem and got very little response, that mean that there are very few out there or they are bullshit clams??
Old 12-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You and your wife know damn good and well who you owe money and products to . You should not have wait for them to contact you looking for their **** . You should have already contacted them on the issue . From the stories I have heard , all your wife has is lies and excuses . Your customers have been more than patient .

To make things worse , people are saying your wife has been in Florida and just got a new Caddy . You are out running your car and breaking records . All of this comes at a price and that money should go to repaying people . It should be your #1 priority . If its not , you deserve another lick on your criminal records , IMO .
Old 12-30-2008, 02:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 281 Likes on 214 Posts

Wow that was some pleasant responses on the last page..I guess us "kids" haven't been around enough to know how the world works..

Originally Posted by thesource
It should be your #1 priority.
I think we have already established that their priorities are a little out of order.

This is the biggest one that confuses me..

A while back I touched on the fact of when **** was starting to go down hill, some sort of message should have been sent out sayin "We are no longer taking business..", or something of that nature, not just making the hole deeper.

That right there is what gets me, I have seen countless places have a Going out of Business Special, or atleast a message saying that on a set date, no more work will be done, and what ever is there will be finished.
Personally that is what I would have done.

That is the biggest thing that looks shitty to me, and the fact of people getting bills from Freight Companies, not getting their T56's back, and I'm sure other things supports the deception theory here.

Something doesn't add up, or some kind of plan from the beginning just backfired and now there is a scramble to make everything right or cover some tracks..

Last edited by the_merv; 12-30-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1 joe
What would you have me do go back in time and fix all this ****?????????????????????????? I mean what is done is done.???????????????????????????????????????????? Hell I posted phone number and ask people to email me so I will know who has problem and got very little response, that mean that there are very few out there or they are bullshit clams??
Sell your **** & give me my ******* money.....very simple. If not, give me the ******* car or that trailer & i'll sell it myself.

If not, you're going to pay "the hard way" as your wife says....since thats what she told me the last time we spoke.

What goes around comes around....and when it comes around its going to leave a mark. You have my number.

-Carm
Old 12-30-2008, 02:55 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Stroked-Z
Sell your **** & give me my ******* money.....very simple. If not, give me the ******* car or that trailer & i'll sell it myself.

If not, you're going to pay "the hard way" as your wife says....since thats what she told me the last time we spoke.

What goes around comes around....and when it comes around its going to leave a mark. You have my number.

-Carm

Do you really think that post is going to get you anywhere, legally or financially?
Old 12-30-2008, 03:43 PM
9 Second Club

Joe , How do you explain the fact I paid you in fill for a trans in the end of 07 and still have not recieved it?

I sent business your way up untill I knew there was a problem , I also listened to your wifes stories of when I would get my trans, never to show up . I also am stll waiting for the check she said she sent.

How do you explain this???
Worst part for me if I run a business and the trans I bought was for a customers car . Now I have buy another trans to make my customer happy , ..so Now I am out the $2000 owed to me.

How do you expect to pay people back ...we all would like to hear your plan . Your job tunning isnt gona get you anywhere with what you owe.
So how much do you owe ?
I know many people in the industry that you have screwed over and I have al the details that happened behind closed doors.
You dont owe over 50k ....yeah right !

Please enlighten me on when I will have my money back .
BTW, My attorney has contacted your attorney many times...guess what ? He wont return calls either !
Old 12-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Staging Lane

i used D&D performance last week, I dropped my trans off wednesday, and it was ready on friday. there price was killer too.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:18 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ls1 joe
All you kids make it out like I owe people 50,000 ******* dollars, sorry to disappoint, but it is a lot less than that. I pm GEN414 to get his info so he can get paid and no response.

No response becasue I was offline jackhole. I responded for ya in any case, not that it matter much.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stroked-Z

-Carm
still waiting on your homo buddy tree. ive got (7) 3.5s with his name on them if he wants.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Banned

You and your wife know damn good and well who you owe money and products to . You should not have wait for them to contact you looking for their **** . You should have already contacted them on the issue . From the stories I have heard , all your wife has is lies and excuses . Your customers have been more than patient .

To make things worse , people are saying your wife has been in Florida and just got a new Caddy . You are out running your car and breaking records . All of this comes at a price and that money should go to repaying people . It should be your #1 priority . If its not , you deserve another lick on your criminal records , IMO .
Hopefully people tell you to jump off a cliff also! You seem to be playing follow the monkey. Whats the name of your business anyway? You sure do try to sell alot of parts on this site for not being a listed sponsor! Wonder what pro-stock John thinks about that!
Old 12-30-2008, 07:23 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Sbertolone
i used D&D performance last week, I dropped my trans off wednesday, and it was ready on friday. there price was killer too.

Are you rubbing it in or what?
Old 12-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by joesscamaro252
How can Six Speeds be contacted? Do they have the same number? I need to speek with them about my tranny they built.
use the damn search function. They allready made a thread about how to contact them. think a little more next time.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:36 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by aaron p
use the damn search function. They allready made a thread about how to contact them. think a little more next time.

That guy asked a simple question and you have to answer it that way?
Old 12-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gen414
ill answer it how ever the **** i wanna answer it. Im shocked you didnt answer it 1st!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Gen414
No worries, you just have to learn how to ignore ignorant people like him. He might just be a little butt-hurt from all this stuff going on. You just gotta laugh at people like that
Old 12-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by aaron p
Hopefully people tell you to jump off a cliff also! You seem to be playing follow the monkey. Whats the name of your business anyway? You sure do try to sell alot of parts on this site for not being a listed sponsor! Wonder what pro-stock John thinks about that!
Why would they tell me to do any such thing . I do not string people along for months at a time . In fact , we average about a 3 day turn around on rebuilds from the time they hit our shop till they are shipped back out . Local customers and customers that drive into town for the day get first priority if requested and we can have their stuff out same day in most cases at no additional cost . Parts get shipped same day if in stock and with in 3 days if they need to be drop shipped from Tremec . Yeah thats right we are set up with Tremec unlike SSI was . We are actually an authorized repair center for them as well . As for naming the shop , since I am not a sponsor , I will keep that to myself but I can give you the info via PM if you would really like to know but finding us is as simple as looking on Tremec's website in the Texas region .
Old 12-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Banned

And where have you seen me start any threads for parts I have for sale ????
Old 12-30-2008, 10:06 PM
10 Second Club

Aaron, here you come again jumping your *** off in the mess. Leave it the **** alone, this thread needs to stay with the parties invovled, not a person with the can of gas adding to the blaze already going.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 281 Likes on 214 Posts

Yea, this one needs to lighten up a little bit before it gets locked.

Here's one for you Aaron..

You are doing a good job at taking some jabs at everyone on here and backing Joe up. You've made it pretty clear that you work with/support him, so unless you want to majically pull some money and some T56's out of your *** and send them on the way to where they need to go, how bout you stop making up excuses, stirring up useless crap and let these people deal with what they need to.

Basically put your money where your mouth is or

Thanks.

Last edited by the_merv; 12-31-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:14 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And where have you seen me start any threads for parts I have for sale ????

Why would you start a thread where you might get....500 views. Wherre you can hock you amazing skills and company in the a thread with thousands of views. That's like putting a commercial on ABC vs. PBS.

Quick Reply: Anyone else having problems with Six Speed Inc??