Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Six Speeds Inc?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are at least trying to help it seems. Joe said he would have my slave that i have been waiting on for 6 months to me by the 1st of jan. better late than never.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:56 PM
Banned

I just received a call from a former customer of theirs who had his unit built and received a couple of months ago . Its got 3-4 shift issues and so far , he has not been able to get a hold of anyone at all . He also told me that he paid extra for them to Mikronite his gears and from the sounds of our conversation , that did not happen either .
Old 12-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Teching In

I just started this thread because i couldn't get ahold of them and Joe ended up sending me a pm, asking my name and address and said he would get my slave to me. So i still have to wait and see if it shows up.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 260 Likes on 199 Posts

There has been alot of people playing that waiting game bro..
Old 12-23-2008, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by thesource
I just received a call from a former customer of theirs who had his unit built and received a couple of months ago . Its got 3-4 shift issues and so far , he has not been able to get a hold of anyone at all . He also told me that he paid extra for them to Mikronite his gears and from the sounds of our conversation , that did not happen either .
Tell him to call LMR in houston and ask to speak to Joe since he works there now. If not Ambers number is posted in one of these threads.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by the dark knight
Tell him to call LMR in houston and ask to speak to Joe since he works there now. If not Ambers number is posted in one of these threads.
And then what ? I guess he is suppose to trust these lying azzes and send them his unit ? He told me it took several months from the time he sent it until the time he received it back and he's in San Antonio . He said they gave him every excuse under the sun why it was taking so long and told him they had so much work , they were 6 MONTHS behind !!!! This is the kind of bull **** I got banned on here for when I called Amber down on it .

I am not going to pass along their info to him . If he wants to find it , I am sure he will be able to . If he needs me to help him out of a bind , I will work with him as best as I can on it .
Old 12-24-2008, 07:25 AM
Teching In

Guys dont give these people ANY MORE SLACK.......they are NOT trying to repay anyone, in fact they're trying to take everyone for fools.

Give them more time & the only thing you will end up with is being out of $ and parts.

Contact the DA's office today & get the ball rolling.....you can always stop the DA's office if they come up with the $$$ which i bet is what happens once the pressure is one.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:26 AM
Teching In

John Boone - Check Fraud Division - Chief 713-755-7883
Old 12-24-2008, 11:44 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by pepn3385
They are at least trying to help it seems. Joe said he would have my slave that i have been waiting on for 6 months to me by the 1st of jan. better late than never.
And you believe that? Come on man. I know about wishful thinking and all, and trying to stay positive and hoping you are going to get your parts. BUT, I got news for eveyone that is "waiting" for parts/money or whatever from these ********:
AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!

You can call them all you want, listen to all the bullshit excuses they have, and wait until your lying dead in your grave, and you are NOT going to receive anything from these low life ******. I am sorry if I am bustin your bubble, but I am just laying it as it is: fact.

Anyone that has been owed anything from these guys just needs to face reality and stop wasting your time trying to collect from THEM, and hire an attorney/file a claim in small claims court/call check fraud or whatever category you fall under, and get the LEGAL ball rolling. Quit ******* around, and soon enough 1 of 2 things will happen: 1)They get smart with legal action being taken against them, and start paying people back OR 2)They get thrown in jail for fraud (all kinds of it) and spend a long time behind bars.

That is the only way things are gonna play out if you guys don't take legal action. All this waiting around stuff is pointless.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Me wasting all my time on legal action won't be worth the money they owe me. They obviously have pissed a bunch of people off, and they have a perfect reason to be pissed. I recieved my transmission back from them and it was perfectly fine. They are very nice people and they hit a hard spot. If i was missing a whole tranny because of this then i would take legal action, but a slave cylinder is not the end of the world. I am going to sit here and wait for my parts because it is not worth my time to even fight them for it. I hope everyone gets what they are owed, i'm not saying anything about that. But sitting here talking about it sure isn't going to get anything done so all i can do is wait.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
i have had nothing but good luck with amber. my **** should be done and ready for pick up the end of this month. i understand that you guys want your **** now. but calm down. if you don't treat them like ****. they wont treat you that way. there company was a LLC. so they are not tied to it. when they went south. that was it. so if they help you out at all. it is cuase they are good people. not cuase Joe and Amber (not t56 business) has to.
I do not know this company or the owners. I've simply been reading this thread and know that the people that are owed parts have every right to be upset. Big Bird WS6 should be Big Idiot WS6. You have no logic and it's impossible to read your posts! It pays to stay in school Big Bird. Have you heard of sentence structure? Apparently not lol.

Quick Reply: Six Speeds Inc?