Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Six Speed INC Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009 | 10:39 AM
Banned

Default Six Speed INC Help

does anyone have there address. i need to send them a letter. and i cant find it.

i would like the address to there house. or the company he works for.

thanks
Old 03-20-2009 | 01:37 PM
TECH Addict

You're better off sending Joe a PM on here, I think. He typically responds from what I've seen. His name is "ls1 joe".
Old 03-20-2009 | 01:55 PM
FormerVendor

pm sent
Old 03-22-2009 | 12:50 PM
Banned

sent a pm back.

still no answer
Old 03-23-2009 | 07:30 AM
Banned

ok this is what Joe and i talked about. if anyone wants to know.

from joe
what do you need to send me a letter about.
ls1 joe

From Me
joe, this is devin.

the leter is to update my file. i sent you my two tranys around april 15th of 2008. so i just want to send you a ceritfied letter to up date my stuff.

if you truely want to pay me back. then you shouldnt have a problem giving me your address.

thanks
devin

from Joe
you can foward any info to my attorney
Michael G Busby Jr
713-974-1151
Bankruptcy #09-31766-A413

thanks
ls1joe

so joe and amber have been giving me a pile of **** from the get go.

Joe, if you read this.
i dont care that your company went bankrupt. i sent you a trany. i want my trany back. that is still mine. you had no right to sell it (or what ever you did if it)

also i had a matching numbers CETA until i sent you my trany. I want re embusted for my lose.

I will be contacting you Lawyer today. and see you in court soon.
thanks
Devin
Old 03-23-2009 | 07:38 AM
Internet Mechanic

EEEEEeeeeep!
Old 03-23-2009 | 07:43 AM
On The Tree

Ouch. So he thinks that just because he went bankrupt he doesnt have to give his customers property back? Sounds like a sweet deal to me! Maybe they came and seized everything. Sounds like a pain in the rear, I feel for ya :/

BigBird if your in the need of a tranny I may have a spare here in a few weeks, Ill keep you in mind. It will be stock of course.. but if it helps then great
Old 03-23-2009 | 07:54 AM
Banned

As said before , they were doing the musical cores game on people . I can guarantee you , your unit was sent to someone else . All is fine until the music stops playing and they do not have enough units to replace the ones they owe people .
Old 03-23-2009 | 08:59 AM
FormerVendor

Yeah Big Bird, sorry bout what is going on. I know you played teh nice game for a LONG time with these guys. It is very sad that you have to go through this, just to get back your own property. Anything I can do for ya, as you already know, drop me a line.

He used to (and still may) work for LME out of Houston.
Old 03-23-2009 | 09:06 AM
Banned

I think he works for LMR not LME .......
Old 03-23-2009 | 09:17 AM
On The Tree

Yes that is correct.
Old 03-23-2009 | 02:17 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by thesource
I think he works for LMR not LME .......

Whoops, my bad, thanks for the correction

I apologize to LME
Old 03-23-2009 | 04:26 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry to hear that man. Every time I see a dyno vid thread by LMR I want to puke since that thief does the tuning there. It wouldn't be so bad if he was actually trying to pay back the people he fucked. Good luck with the case, I hope you can get some restitution.

Larry
Old 03-23-2009 | 05:33 PM
Banned

If I owned LMR , I would not have hired him simply because of the bullshit surrounding him .
Old 03-23-2009 | 05:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by thesource
If I owned LMR , I would not have hired him simply because of the bullshit surrounding him .
Who would you have hired considering there aren't many people out there that can actually tune?
I'm not defending anything that SSI has done to any of their customers but when it comes to tuning, Joe knows his stuff.
Old 03-23-2009 | 09:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wickedrx7
Who would you have hired considering there aren't many people out there that can actually tune?
I'm not defending anything that SSI has done to any of their customers but when it comes to tuning, Joe knows his stuff.
I'm not saying the guy can or cannot tune . What I am saying is they knew damn good and well things were sinking and still were taking peoples transmissions and hard earned cash . These people are now stuck with no trans and no cash . Some might think that filing BK clears them but in my book its theft plain and simple .

If I were in the market for a tune or transmission rebuild or any services LMR provided and knew that these types of people worked there , I would take my business elsewhere . Houston and the United States in general is full of places that can tune your car or build your T56 just as good as these guys if not better . Why even take the chance when you know damn good and well the guy is a crook ???
Old 03-23-2009 | 10:16 PM
Banned

oh if i dont get the **** figured out with is lawyer. i will make a visit to joe and amber.

sorry it is andrew. not joe. i think joe is his middle name. probly

andrew Joesph Hunnycutt.

but i might be wrong. but that is what his lawyer told me.
Old 03-24-2009 | 04:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Just for the record, Joe does not build transmissions at LMR; which has been posted numerous times. He only does the tuning. Their builder has done over 800 t56's, so I'm pretty sure it will be harder to find someone with more experience. Sure there are others out there that can build a t56, but I'd personally go with the more experienced guy myself.
Old 03-24-2009 | 08:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wickedrx7
Just for the record, Joe does not build transmissions at LMR; which has been posted numerous times. He only does the tuning. Their builder has done over 800 t56's, so I'm pretty sure it will be harder to find someone with more experience. Sure there are others out there that can build a t56, but I'd personally go with the more experienced guy myself.
800 units or not , I can tell you this much ....... shortly after all this crap hit the fan , we were flooded with phone calls from angry customers that were waiting for their unit to be warrantied . They said SSI had been stalling them for weeks and now fell off the face of the Earth . I explained to them what I knew and basically told them good luck . I'm sure your husband knows how to build a T56 but lets not assume that he's perfect .

As for Joe , his name is not Andrew . Its Edward Joseph Hunnycutt . He had an arrest in N.C tied to another performance shop along with his old lady back in 2004 . I can only guess they hauled *** to Texas to start over with a clean slate only to screw things up again a few years later . Is this the kind of person you really want messing with your vehicle ?
Old 03-24-2009 | 08:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

I understand what you are saying, I just want it to be clear that the only person building trannies for LMR is Scott.

Anyways, sorry for the hijack; I really I hope you get your transmission issued worked out. If I can be of any help, let me know.

Quick Reply: Six Speed INC Help