Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Monster Clutch needs your feedback!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HHHHMMMMMM I have a LS2 Vette with about 415 to the wheels plus some spray, My current clutch is a year old so far so good, the spray will be on shortly few weeks. Im worried with the spray if the clutch will hold???
Old 04-13-2009, 09:35 PM
10 Second Club

im interested in making a testomonial my buddy shawn on your page got his after seeing mine. i got the level 5 and it grabs really hard and is very streetable. i went to the track with it this weekend and was doing 10.90s @126 with a couple 1.50 60's. the only concern i have with it is my pedal feel is not always consistant, sometimes its heavy and sometimes it light
Old 04-14-2009, 01:18 AM
On The Tree

Steve once my insurance is put back on shortly i will detail her up and do whats necessary to be featured on the website! .. Ive only been able to put 40 miles on it from the shop to home but i liked the stiffer pedal and can actually enjoy my car this summer
Old 04-15-2009, 07:03 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whitesmoke00
Well i put my stage 3 with chromoly flywheel in over the weekend. very nice piece. Will get some pics up on this thread for you soon. Got about 200 miles on it so far and it chatters very very little. just in pull out but i believe the flywheel being lighter could definitely help with that. Very great pedal feel. Just overall very happy with it. Highly recommended.
Thanks a ton man!

Originally Posted by transammiller
just ordered a Monster Stage 5 setup Premium package with the Billet flywheel. i'm sure it'll have no problem holding my LQ9 with a 300 shot.
I'm sure it'll be fine, what rwhp is the LQ9 making without spray?

Originally Posted by Braciole
HHHHMMMMMM I have a LS2 Vette with about 415 to the wheels plus some spray, My current clutch is a year old so far so good, the spray will be on shortly few weeks. Im worried with the spray if the clutch will hold???
What clutch is in it now? What size shot are you running? Call me at the shop and we'll go over any questions you may have. (817-750-2000)

Originally Posted by blue99fbody
im interested in making a testomonial my buddy shawn on your page got his after seeing mine. i got the level 5 and it grabs really hard and is very streetable. i went to the track with it this weekend and was doing 10.90s @126 with a couple 1.50 60's. the only concern i have with it is my pedal feel is not always consistant, sometimes its heavy and sometimes it light
What do you have in the way of hydraulics? Give me a call at the shop and we'll go over it. (817-750-2000)

Originally Posted by Anthony '00 WS6
Steve once my insurance is put back on shortly i will detail her up and do whats necessary to be featured on the website! .. Ive only been able to put 40 miles on it from the shop to home but i liked the stiffer pedal and can actually enjoy my car this summer
Hell of a deal man, keep me posted!
Old 04-15-2009, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

I currently have 400 miles on the stage 3 set-up the clutch grabs real hard took some getting use to but as more miles were put on it i became more use to it. It is verry streetable and has not disapointed me yet although i have to work on a few kinks i have a tick mc that i havnt installed yet and when i go to shift into third at wot (i have only tried twice) it didnt go into gear, maybe the tick mc would solve it? but all in all iam pleased with it and if you need another feature car for the website i would be happy to take some pictures although my car isnt a show stopper thanks!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:35 PM
11 Second Club

i have level 5 never installed it yet been haveing it for like 3 months waitng to get few things fixed first. great guys to deal with i told them my situation and they said my warranty can start when i finsh my car. i know most of you guys like why would i by clutches and car broke, well i know how i get side tracked i was so confused on clutches and once i called them made it all easy and that was my going point. great cust. service thumbs up with me. i spun a bearing in my motor just waiting on repairs and more money thats it.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:45 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 02ArcticZ
I currently have 400 miles on the stage 3 set-up the clutch grabs real hard took some getting use to but as more miles were put on it i became more use to it. It is verry streetable and has not disapointed me yet although i have to work on a few kinks i have a tick mc that i havnt installed yet and when i go to shift into third at wot (i have only tried twice) it didnt go into gear, maybe the tick mc would solve it? but all in all iam pleased with it and if you need another feature car for the website i would be happy to take some pictures although my car isnt a show stopper thanks!
Definetly sounds like a hydraulic issue. Joey out at Tick will get you squared away and you'll be powershifting in no time!

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
i have level 5 never installed it yet been haveing it for like 3 months waitng to get few things fixed first. great guys to deal with i told them my situation and they said my warranty can start when i finsh my car. i know most of you guys like why would i by clutches and car broke, well i know how i get side tracked i was so confused on clutches and once i called them made it all easy and that was my going point. great cust. service thumbs up with me. i spun a bearing in my motor just waiting on repairs and more money thats it.
Everyone has set backs man, chit happens.

Let me know when you get it all back together so I can note your invoice on your warranty period.

Quick Reply: Monster Clutch needs your feedback!