Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Someone broke into my car!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Someone broke into my car!

Fri night a buddy and i drove to the Hoover dam in Westerville to walk around with our lady friends. We get there around ten and walk back to the car around 10:30 and i see glass everywhere. Them MFers broke out the pass window and jacked the girls purse. They didnt take anything else. The thieves already went to New Albany and used her credit card.

What a buzzkill, i didnt even get any this weekend. This F'in sucks. Now i got to put a new glass in it and buff out all the scratches. Just a bad weekend.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn bro that sucks, I'm guessing she left her purse out in the open?
Old 06-16-2009, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

damn that suck but since they used the cards maybe they will get caught
Old 06-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Launching!

Get the Glass Fixed and get back with chillin with the Ladies

Sorry to hear about the breakin.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Remeber, always hide purses down in the t top well... you cant even release the hatch without doors being properly unlocked.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:35 PM
10 Second Club

Wow Bro, That sucks man.
But I feel your PAIN!
I was on my way home this saturday night at 2:50 am and just so happened, My BLAZER drives past me. Yeah I looked over to the right and saw MY Blazer drive right by me. Funny thing is I had the keys in my pocket and it was 1 minute away from my house.
So I knew that whoever it was was in for an *** whoopin or a little jail time... So needless to say, (I was in my 98 Z28 with a 403 LS2 Stroker (fully Built) and my girl was behind me in my 94 LT1 Formula with bolt-ons , so I knew he wasn't getting away. haha) So I turned around and chased him down only to pull up on a Mother Fu(ker acting like he did nothing wrong. He acted like he borrowed the truck from a friend and he didn't even pay any attention to the busted column. (even though he would've had to start it with a screwdriver.)

Well anyways, 1 thing led to another and after I flipped the Fu(k out on him and he thought I was PSYCHO, He pulled over and I made his Bitch *** sit on the curb until the police came and he went to jail for grand theft auto. Not to mention this is his 3rd offense! So I'm pressing charges and now I have to repair a broken sterring column.

Well I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you man, Just be thankful that it was something small like the purse and not the whole car. Either way I know it makes you mad, but Karma is a ****!
Good Luck Man!

James
Old 06-17-2009, 07:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Wow Bro, That sucks man.
But I feel your PAIN!
I was on my way home this saturday night at 2:50 am and just so happened, My BLAZER drives past me. Yeah I looked over to the right and saw MY Blazer drive right by me. Funny thing is I had the keys in my pocket and it was 1 minute away from my house.
So I knew that whoever it was was in for an *** whoopin or a little jail time... So needless to say, (I was in my 98 Z28 with a 403 LS2 Stroker (fully Built) and my girl was behind me in my 94 LT1 Formula with bolt-ons , so I knew he wasn't getting away. haha) So I turned around and chased him down only to pull up on a Mother Fu(ker acting like he did nothing wrong. He acted like he borrowed the truck from a friend and he didn't even pay any attention to the busted column. (even though he would've had to start it with a screwdriver.)

Well anyways, 1 thing led to another and after I flipped the Fu(k out on him and he thought I was PSYCHO, He pulled over and I made his Bitch *** sit on the curb until the police came and he went to jail for grand theft auto. Not to mention this is his 3rd offense! So I'm pressing charges and now I have to repair a broken sterring column.
Wow man amazing story. Something that will be retold for sure. Life's a bitch aint it?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:38 AM
10 Second Club

Not to thread Hi-Jack, But yep lifes a bitch!!!

OP Good Luck man, hope you the best.
And it's just too bad you didn't catch the ****.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

that just blows...well lets make sure we dont leave anything of value in plain sight from now on.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:40 AM
Staging Lane

ya it sucks and its been nice out and im suck driving the winter beater that reaks of gas. You cant impress noone in an 85 lebaron haha