Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Vikes/ Saints - worst friggin' game ever!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 07:58 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vikes/ Saints - worst friggin' game ever!!!!!!

Over here from the Eastern Section guys. Had to post this here:

First the Jets lose, ok that sucks but hey, they were playin' the Colts. They played hard and just got beat by a better team, I can accept that.

This freakin' Viking/Saints game-where do I start.
Fumbles all over the place. Favre with a HORRIBLE descision at the close of regulation.
The Ref's, I friggin' hate that officiating crew, they are the WORST.
They just basically GAVE the game to the Saints in OT. Phantom pass interference-pass was totally uncatchable. And the last Brees completion before the winning field goal HIT THE ******* GROUND. That crew reviewed it AND THE CALL STOOD????????????
The ******* ball hit the ground-WTF???????
And the 4 and 1 in OT-running back gets hit LOSES POSSESSION of the ball and regains it BEHIND the 1st down marker in the air and falls behind the 1st down marker. Refs call a 1st, they review it and the CALL STANDS?????????????? WTF!!!!!!!??????????

With all the turnovers and the refs the Vikes never had a chance, lousy friggin' game-THE WORST!!

rant over.......
Old 01-25-2010, 08:26 AM
Banned

LOL Im gonna assume your a Vikes fan cause you didnt mention all the crappy call the first 4 quarters on the Saints. The pass to meacham was a catch bro he fumbled the ball around yes but he also trapped it with his hand and his leg. Thats what sucks about reviews the have to prove that it wasnt cause the call is already made, and I think they only had 2 veiws and neither were that great. I was pulling for the Saints and I agree it was a intense game if you know what i mean but with Peterson fumbling the ball every 3 runs and interceptions I cant believe it went to overtime. The saints should have capitalized on all those turnovers. You gotta admit that GW field goal was dead on he kicked that ball a mile.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:44 AM
9 Second Club

Naw, not a Vikes fan. haha Giants fan!!
That field goal would have been good from 60, that Meacham catch, wasn't a catch imo, ball hit the ground. The 4th and 1 when the runningback leaps, gets hit, fumbles-loses control of the ball, then regains control behind the 1st down marker and they give him the 1st-what was that?????????
Old 01-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tektrans
Naw, not a Vikes fan. haha Giants fan!!
That field goal would have been good from 60, that Meacham catch, wasn't a catch imo, ball hit the ground. The 4th and 1 when the runningback leaps, gets hit, fumbles-loses control of the ball, then regains control behind the 1st down marker and they give him the 1st-what was that?????????
Aww come on man lol that was a first he didnt lose the ball forward progress i know your talking about the helmet hitting the ball..it moved but i wouldnt say he fumbled. Now if it were adrian peterson it would have been a fumble. He would fumble if he was the only guy on the field lol. I know there were some crappy call lol Im just a Saints fan and glad were going to the BIG GAME finally
Old 01-25-2010, 09:28 AM
9 Second Club

Guy lost possession the second the helmet hit the ball, maybe you need a big screen tv to watch your next game, haha
You're right, hope AP never has kids cause the baby will wind up on it's head, haha
You are a Saints fan, didn't know that-well congrats on the win. Exciting 1st ever superbowl.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Banned

Guy lost possession the second the helmet hit the ball, maybe you need a big screen tv to watch your next game, haha
You're right, hope AP never has kids cause the baby will wind up on it's head, haha
You are a Saints fan, didn't know that-well congrats on the win. Exciting 1st ever superbowl.
Thanks we can agree to disagree lol
Old 01-25-2010, 10:55 AM
9 Second Club

Old 01-25-2010, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Over here from the Eastern Section guys. Had to post this here:

First the Jets lose, ok that sucks but hey, they were playin' the Colts. They played hard and just got beat by a better team, I can accept that.

This freakin' Viking/Saints game-where do I start.
Fumbles all over the place. Favre with a HORRIBLE descision at the close of regulation.
The Ref's, I friggin' hate that officiating crew, they are the WORST.
They just basically GAVE the game to the Saints in OT. Phantom pass interference-pass was totally uncatchable. And the last Brees completion before the winning field goal HIT THE ******* GROUND. That crew reviewed it AND THE CALL STOOD????????????
The ******* ball hit the ground-WTF???????
And the 4 and 1 in OT-running back gets hit LOSES POSSESSION of the ball and regains it BEHIND the 1st down marker in the air and falls behind the 1st down marker. Refs call a 1st, they review it and the CALL STANDS?????????????? WTF!!!!!!!??????????

With all the turnovers and the refs the Vikes never had a chance, lousy friggin' game-THE WORST!!

rant over.......
you saw it the same way we did......

not a vikes fan but a favre fan......
Old 01-25-2010, 04:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Who cares, as long as the colts win.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I was actually hoping the Vikes would win, as I think they are the better matchup for the Colts, and have the best chance of beating them (Vikes D is better than the Saints D). The only chance the Saints have is to put up about 40+ points and have an above average ground game. As much as I don't like Reggie Bush, I think he will create matchup problems for the Colts if he runs a rout out of the backfield or the slot. If they utilize him, and Brees can hit all of his targets as they are open, I think they have a chance. But their D just will not stop the Colts - ever. The Vikings could be counted on for a stop or two, but I don't see the Saints D being as reliable.

But yeah, that NFC title game was ****. It had more fumbles than a game of Madden where you spam the spin move button while running up the gut. Very pathetic showing for a game of that magnitude.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Staging Lane

I hope the saints play just like they did lastnight. 90+ penalty yards and no D= one more for the greatest to ever play!! The colts have a VERY UNDERATED D!! I think they will shut down colston and hendersen. Brees will have to rely on shockey and bush.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AlaskaBlack
I hope the saints play just like they did lastnight. 90+ penalty yards and no D= one more for the greatest to ever play!! The colts have a VERY UNDERATED D!! I think they will shut down colston and hendersen. Brees will have to rely on shockey and bush.
Wow.

The Colts secondary doesn't "shut down" anyone. All the credit should go to the front 4 for providing the pressure. The secondary only has one asset - speed. Shutting down 2/4 and letting Reggie Bush loose in the secondary is not a sound defensive strategy.

This is why I hate bandwagon fans...
Old 01-26-2010, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

Well we shall see but bandwagon fan I am not and their secondary is pretty damn good. All the close games have pretty much been won how, O-YEAH AN INTERCEPTION BUY THE SECONDARY!!!!! Just because puss *** Bob Sanders is out does not mean their secondary is weak. And on the internet please tell how you define someone as a bandwagon fan?

Quick Reply: Vikes/ Saints - worst friggin' game ever!!!!!!