Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Speed inc. Yes or no?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
Good point, BUT if you've ever had a business you will run into people who you CAN NOT satisfy! Some people can't admit their own fault.
That's the truth lol. Being a business owner in this industry can be challenging at times when you come across folks who go out of their way to beat you in the head over everything and nothing. I know how much crap gets thrown at Larry in his position at Speed Inc, and personally I think he is about the most patient and customer service oriented person I've ever known. I can't count how many times Larry and Tom have bent over backwards to help me out in a pinch over the last 10+ years.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:37 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to say thanks again to everyone for their feedback about Speed Inc. We really do appreciate the business that you have all brought to Speed and with a good working relationship it has made it possible for us to stay ahead through the tough times.

We will always be there to help with an issue as long as we are given the chance. There is times we just can't be perfect as with any business, but we will always do everything possible to make it right in the end.

thanks again and be careful in the snow today

Quick Reply: Speed inc. Yes or no?