Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they are 12.5 they do rub if i get sideways or something
Old 02-09-2010, 03:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jrob you can fit 12.5 tires on 17x11 rims fyi. Also with the right back spacing it is possible to fit that tire out back.

As for the seller and others. Yes if this work hasn't been done hebwill most likely win. Believe me I know. Been in his shoes before. Breach a contract, mislead a seller etc then you will go down and have to pay for your mistakes and get nothing in return. Sorry to burst yalls bubble but he does have a very good cnahce in court with a lawyer.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:40 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, he lied about the width of the wheels, and I imagine he also lied about the chrome on the headers, and imagine he also lied about the narrowed stock 10 bolt! THE SELLER LIED AND IS A RETARD that is obvious

but what is more funny is that the BUYER is equally retarded to buy a car advertised with the obvious lies! What "car" guy doesnt do a little research on the car he is buying? What "car" guy buys a car advertised like the above car was? You should change your screen name to

"ImARetardandIlikeToBUYpiecesofShitandTHENcomplain abOUtthem"

I do know the laws at least in my state. You wll be LAUGHED out of court if you try to take care of this legally. No lawyer is going to want to dick with this situation unless you give him a $5000 retainer up front. You got taken by some idiot who was selling a piece of **** car that is stock with headers, probably some home ported heads, and I imagine some cheap *** Fuddle 3000 stall. You would NOT like driving that car with a stock LS6 cam and a 4000 stall with stock tuning. I predict this car might run a 13.80 at the strip if it hasnt been tuned. YOU GOT TAKEN BECAUSE YOU DIDNT DO YOUR RESEARCH PLAIN AND SIMPLE>>>>

Don't worry too much about it though, I honestly believe things will work out well for you in the end...God loves retards.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:00 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Used cars are generally sold "as is", so once you bought it you also bought is "as is". There really isn't anything you can do to the seller. If that were the case, then everyone would be doing it.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:33 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

"i knew it had a small oil leak when i purchased that he said was coming from the sending unit but of course he said it wasnt that bad, it was pretty bad and it wasnt coming from the sending unit it was coming from the front main seal! i didnt know this at first so i had a few spirited drives in it under weak oil pressure to the bottom end ) : so that may be my fault..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I JUST READ THIS ABOVE STATEMENT YOU PREVIOUSLY POSTED. YOU WANT TO TAKE A GUY TO COURT FOR ROD KNOCK AND YOU ADMIT ON AN OPEN FORUM LIKE THIS THAT YOU (1) KNEW THERE WAS AN OIL LEAK (2) DETERMINED THAT IT WAS NOT THE SENDING UNIT BUT THE MAIN SEAL (3) DROVE IT HARD AND (4) ADMIT THAT YOU REALIZE THAT THIS MAY BE YOUR FAULT

Man, you should have no problem in court getting all your money back!

"Hey mister Judge dude, I bought this killer *** sweet Camaro with some badd azz tranny/stall combo and a tight *** LS6 intake with chrome azz headers and some totally awsome turn downs...man its a real Hot Rod and LOTS of money has been invested to get is all pristine and go fast. And if dat aint enuff, it also be having a narrowed STOCK 10 bolt rear and 14 1/2 in wide tres...man it is soooooooooo f'ing sweet I just dont know what to do...well anyways, I was old it had a leak, and I saw it was at the main seal, but I went out and drove the **** out of it anyways knowing it had low oil pressure, and now it has rod knock...Can you all get me all my monies back and ****???????"

thanks,
Domestic<Import
(I use to have supras so I am all cool and ****)
Old 02-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Teching In

dude keep talkin your **** on the net *****, the oil leak was determined at the main seal when the knock occurred u ****** *****!! bottom line when i purchased the vehicle it was a nice lookin ride sounded good and whatever else.. i took a chance and it failed but hey its all good bro i promise u wouldnt be talkin your **** in person so keep on bein the cool guy u are and go **** yourself and your little dogs to!!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Words can not describe the severity of your retardation.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Used cars are sold as is. Sorry. Thats the bottom line. No judge will give half a **** about modifications, now if he had said it was clean titled and it turned out to be a salvage or a washed title then you might have a leg to stand on. Otherwise, you're SOL. Acting like a know it all and talking **** to people on the internet isnt going to help you, at all. So id probably be inclined to change my tone and ask for genuine advice instead of making idle threats.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Launching!

ive been there and made the same mistakes. i was lucky enough they were old pos mud trucks so i wasnt out much money. when it comes to my formula, i dont spend a dime on anything without pullin info from this site on whatever it is. you can come across somethin that looks great, do a little research on here, get great advice, and end up with somethin 10x better. you can get such quality advice on here, its not worth letting an ego/attitude get in the way. good luck w/ the car it sure looks good!
Old 02-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Beast
Words can not describe the severity of your retardation.
/thread
Old 02-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Teching In

i never had the attitude or started talkin **** to anyone i simply asked if anyone knows of this car in the midwest since thats where it came from and everyone wants to give there 2 cents on the situation! never did i ask an opinion i simply wanted to know if there was knowledge in the community of this car plain and simple! thnx to the people who gave decent advice and **** the ones who came at it with a bid head and mouth. DELETE THREAD THERE IS NO USEFUL INFO TO BE HAD IN THIS THREAD APPARENTLY
Old 02-09-2010, 01:02 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

domestic<import....

You got fucked buying this car because your stupid. Plain and simple. I test people's IQ for a living...and I can estimate yours to be somewhere between that of a spare tire and cockroach (assuming the cockroach was retarded).

You bought a beat up piece of **** from someone who told you what you wanted to hear...and he is laughing at you. I hope he is reading this thread...and laughing so hard he actually pees a little. He took your money like a pimp takes a hoe's money. YOUR THE HOE in this situatuon in case you didn't know.

Your going to tear it apart, spend lots of money to just get it half eay right, and never be able to sell it because of this thread. HILLARIOUS.

What are you , like 17? Maybe you can stick with imports since they are so cool!!!!!!! Get a honda or something!

Hey, I got this killer Trans Am with a fully built motor with a 3/4 race cam and double pumper LS7i intake manifold with chromed out lug nuts...not for the wek at heart, its a serious car! No expense spared. It leaks oil, and coolant, and rear end fluid but it is fast as hell!!! Only $8,000 today! Cash in hand, money talks and bullshit walks. Come quick to get it! Its a 1999 with only 126,000 miled, grandma driven with a 5000 stall and built tranny! It so rad and hot rodded its unreal! You cant beat it with anything on the street! Eats up liter bikes like nothing!

YOUR A ******* MORON AND A TOOL, YOU ASKED IF ANYONE KNEW THIS CAR...HELL NO WE DIDNT BECAUSE IF ANYONE ON THIS FORUM EXCEPT YOU, YOU ******* RETARD, SAW THE AD MENTIONING CHROMED KOOKS, 14 1/2 IN WHEELS AND NARROWED 10 BOLT WE WOULD HAVE LAUGHED SO HARD WE WOULD HAVE FALLEN OFF OUR CHAIRS. WE WOULD HAVE POSTED THE AD ON THE FORUM TO MAKE FUN OF THE GUY FOR TRYING TO SELL SUCH AN OBVIOUS PIECE OF **** THROWN TOGETHER TURD FOR $7500. THE THREAD WOULD HAVE BEEN HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR:
A TOOL
A FOOL
A RETARD
A WANNA BE TOUGH GUY
A *****
A CRYER
A BABY
A LIAR
A **********

here is my address if you want to come get some you big internet *****

5426 Bell Tower Lane
Ft. Wayne, IN.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

You know in all my time being on here I have never seen anybody be such **** HOLES!!!! What is you peoples deal?!?! Being *** holes doesn't make you sound intelligent, it makes you sound so ignorant and I personally wouldn't ever want to deal with people such as you ever in my life. You think your higher than this guy so you go trash him because he paid for a car that developed rod knock, wow!!! Really mature guys, really ******* mature!!! Let's grow up and be adults here!! If you gve nothing to say then turn back and walk on. You people talk shot because it's on the forumn board, but in reality I garuntee you wouldn't say a single ****** word to him!! So shut up people and walk on!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

Old 02-09-2010, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

So your telling this guy he is retarded because he doesn't know much about the ls1/ fbody cars? Wow that kind of makes me think your a little ignorant SDB. I'm not going to start **** talking anybody here because you once were young and fucked up I'm sure!! On that note I'm sure you still **** up. So please move on man and stop being immature and grow up. The guy is obviously not retarded, just not the most knowledgable towards fbodies
Old 02-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Launching!

Meh....
Old 02-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Teching In

its all good cause he obviously tests peoples IQ for a living lol hahahahahaha how could this be from such an ignorant bastard??? but its cool thanks for the address maybe next time im in indiana we can hangout lol
Old 02-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Teching In

SDB my car may have broke but it still looks good lol hahahahaha ****** bitch
Old 02-09-2010, 02:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jarretthise
So your telling this guy he is retarded because he doesn't know much about the ls1/ fbody cars? Wow that kind of makes me think your a little ignorant SDB. I'm not going to start **** talking anybody here because you once were young and fucked up I'm sure!! On that note I'm sure you still **** up. So please move on man and stop being immature and grow up. The guy is obviously not retarded, just not the most knowledgable towards fbodies
now i never called him retarded, just said he got taken hard by the seller and is most likely SOL. but imo anyone who buys a car without doing some research on it especially an fbody or something that has large databases of stored data about the car devoted to it is not smart at all. i do research on beaters before my family picks them up. lots of info out there on known problems things to look for and then he would have seen these little signs that point to someone scamming you.

Originally Posted by domestic<import
they are 12.5 they do rub if i get sideways or something
Originally Posted by jarretthise
Jrob you can fit 12.5 tires on 17x11 rims fyi. Also with the right back spacing it is possible to fit that tire out back.

As for the seller and others. Yes if this work hasn't been done hebwill most likely win. Believe me I know. Been in his shoes before. Breach a contract, mislead a seller etc then you will go down and have to pay for your mistakes and get nothing in return. Sorry to burst yalls bubble but he does have a very good cnahce in court with a lawyer.

largest size those wheels are made in are an 18x10.5 that i know of and running a 12.5 on there would not be good, so unless they have been widened i would bet they are not that wide without some pics of the rear or sidewall

also no in court he will most likely be laughed at, i highly doubt there was a contract involved. im sure it was just money changing hands and signing over the title. its gonna be his word against sellers, and as others have said, used cars are sold AS-IS so it was your job to call the seller on his BS before the sale.... court will only further waste your time and money...

Last edited by jrob56; 02-09-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jrob I never said you were doggin him. I was talking about the others calling him retarded and what not. There is no need for that ****. This is supposed to be a friendly forum and down talking should not be tolerated what so ever!!! It's ******* rediculous! I'm not starting any problems here. I just think this whole making this guy look dumb is over rated. I think he is smarter than what ppl are saying he is. Yes if no contract he will have a hard time, but however if there was a contract and the seller breached it then he is liable for any **** ups. As far as tire on those rims yes it's possible but there will be uneven wear but yes a 12.5 inch tire will go on there.

Quick Reply: Has anyone ever seen this car????