Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Has anyone ever seen this car????

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 05:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jarretthise
Jrob I never said you were doggin him. I was talking about the others calling him retarded and what not. There is no need for that ****. This is supposed to be a friendly forum and down talking should not be tolerated what so ever!!! It's ******* rediculous! I'm not starting any problems here. I just think this whole making this guy look dumb is over rated. I think he is smarter than what ppl are saying he is. Yes if no contract he will have a hard time, but however if there was a contract and the seller breached it then he is liable for any **** ups. As far as tire on those rims yes it's possible but there will be uneven wear but yes a 12.5 inch tire will go on there.
ya i was just saying why hes getting bashed, but he doesnt deserve the way its being handled i agree...this board continues to get last tactful imo daily
Old 02-09-2010, 05:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SDB
So....you bought a "hot rod" without documentation, and now it is knocking....and you think you can take the seller to court?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sir, have learned a valuable lesson. DOn't believe ANYONE selling a hot rod....If it isn''t well documented and have reseipts, etc, then it WAS NOT DONE! period...that is how you have to believe.

Dont bother going to court, talking about court or thinking about court. IF you ever actually got a lawyer, he would ask if you have a sellers/buyers agreement that specified that the car had certain work done to it. I can assume you do not??

Just rebuild it, race it, have fun. Lesson learned!!!!!
Although you are correct, there's no reason to laugh and be a dick about it.

It is a lesson learned though. Your most likely not going to win the case and just spend extra money on court and lawyer fees that could instead go into fixing the car. You also got the car for a fair price. 7500 bucks is not a lot for an LS1. Try paying 11,500 and then having a transmission go out on you right off the bat.

but as stated, learn from the lesson that you can't trust a single damn soul today. Build the car up, enjoy it and race it.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry to hear.......fix her up the way you want .......and enjoy!
good luck!
Old 02-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Teching In

well at this point a build is deffinatly gonna happen i really have no choice lol, i will and have gotten over it, that was not the point of this thread.. its a hot rod and with hot rods comes maintenance and with that comes $$$$$$$$ its all apart of the game we all play!! it just sucks that people have to mislead and lie..... is what i wanna do with that guy!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:23 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

YAY you know understand that you bought a $4500 car for $7500 and got fucked. INstead of asking for advice, you came on here being a retard and wanting to argue with everyone.

good going!

I really do hope you make it to Ft. Wayne, so I can laugh at you in person and have you stand there and not do anything!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude!! Just stop ******* being a dick already!! Keep your ****** *** out of the thread if you can't be nice!! God damn dude!!!

He didn't buy a 4500$ car!! Ive seen shitty *** rollers go for 4500. He got a deal on the car. He can sell half the **** and build a decent motor with everything sells. Quite being a ****** dick hole!! If need be I'll bring a mod into this and shut this thread down. As it should be because of your mouth. Your totally rediculous!! You act like a really immature individual.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Teching In

cause u know me so well! its little pussies like u that have to sit behind the computer and type there frustrations at someone they dont know because there weiner is to smallgrow some ****** ***** and talk **** to people in REAL life...When was the last time u scored yourself on IQ? ****** *****
Old 02-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Teching In

sorry bout the thread guys i know its rediculous at this point i know.....SBC whata joke! i have been on so many forums and u have single handedly took over the spot of the biggest douche i have yet to incounter on a forum way to go
Old 02-09-2010, 10:12 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jarretthise
Dude!! Just stop ******* being a dick already!! Keep your ****** *** out of the thread if you can't be nice!! God damn dude!!!

He didn't buy a 4500$ car!! Ive seen shitty *** rollers go for 4500. He got a deal on the car. He can sell half the **** and build a decent motor with everything sells. Quite being a ****** dick hole!! If need be I'll bring a mod into this and shut this thread down. As it should be because of your mouth. Your totally rediculous!! You act like a really immature individual.
You should come here and suck my dick...after I get done ******* your mother in her ***...that would be nice. Call the mods you ****, who cares??? He bought a car that has a junkyard motor in it...I thought EVERYONE could tell that from the pics and description.

Ill save the big pieces of **** from your moms anus for you to chew on!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Teching In

well your mature! ****** redneck, its a small world thats all i gotta say, maybe you should be more careful whos families u talk about bro it wont do u any good when u get your head busted open wont be so funny then
Old 02-09-2010, 10:44 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Your not supposed to threaten physical violence on the forums...Ill report this to the moderators immediately!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:48 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by domestic<import
DELETE THREAD THERE IS NO USEFUL INFO TO BE HAD IN THIS THREAD APPARENTLY
Game over!

Quick Reply: Has anyone ever seen this car????