Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Official Wisconsin Dyno Day/ Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 10:27 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Official Wisconsin Dyno Day/ Cruise

On May 15th & 16th Beyond Redline in Green Bay is holding their annual Dyno Days/ Open House. This would be a great time to get a bunch of LSx cars together for a gathering/ cruise. There is going to be food and drink plus cars dynoing all day long. I plan on dynoing my car on the bottle to see how it does. This is not an LSx only event, so invite all of your car buddies. Beyond Redline has an AWD dynojet dyno, so they have the capabilities to dyno any type of car. The Dyno Days/ Open house goes from 8-4, and after 4 it sounds like their is going to be a group cruise. It would be sweet to take some photos at Lambeau Field with all of the cars, or go do some racing afterwards.
I spoke to them about taking reservations to get on the dyno. It is only $50 for 3 pulls. They are starting to take reservations, and anyone interested should email events@beyondredline.com All you need to include in your email is: Your name, phone #, what day (Saturday/ Sunday) you want to dyno, approximate time you want to dyno, and what type of car you want to dyno.
The open house/ dyno day is from 8am- 4pm both days. Someone from Beyond Redline will email you back with the exact time that your dyno appointment is at.
Post up if you are thinking about going, or if you are planning on dynoing. Lets get a head count.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:44 AM
TECH Resident

You know I'll be there with a few of my friends. Can't wait to see what the s10 puts down. It has a 406, bds blower, 150 show. Can't remember what else.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:54 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1gt2nv
You know I'll be there with a few of my friends. Can't wait to see what the s10 puts down. It has a 406, bds blower, 150 show. Can't remember what else.
Damn!!!! That think sounds absoultly rediculious, and he is going to drive it their? Just make sure that anyone that is going to dyno sends an email to get a spot, because they will probably start filling up as the time gets closer.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Launching!

i will be there this yer to check it oput and will bring my 2002 trans am WS9
Old 04-13-2010, 11:39 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by fastGBcamaro
Damn!!!! That think sounds absoultly rediculious, and he is going to drive it their? Just make sure that anyone that is going to dyno sends an email to get a spot, because they will probably start filling up as the time gets closer.
No. he will trailer it there. To far to drive it. Bad mpg's. lol I told him about the sign up.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Are you guys going to the RSD @ WIR on May 7th? 1gt2nv, if your buddy with the s-10 is going to the rsd, I would like to set up a race with him. Just for fun, although he might have to keep the bottle off if I stand any chance at all lol. Or if his truck is way faster than my car, I have a friend with a twin turbo'd LSx truck that will most likely be there.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wish I could my sister is graduating that weekend and the finace is telling me I need to got to river falls for this otherwise it sounds like a good time.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Teching In

I'm arranging my schedules. I'd want a baseline Dyno for my car before I put any time/money into the motor.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by fastGBcamaro
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Are you guys going to the RSD @ WIR on May 7th? 1gt2nv, if your buddy with the s-10 is going to the rsd, I would like to set up a race with him. Just for fun, although he might have to keep the bottle off if I stand any chance at all lol. Or if his truck is way faster than my car, I have a friend with a twin turbo'd LSx truck that will most likely be there.
Im going to WIR that day! Hopefully getting there right when it opens up.

I should be able to make the sunday one or at least try to find it lol
Old 04-19-2010, 05:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TEX WS6
Im going to WIR that day! Hopefully getting there right when it opens up.

I should be able to make the sunday one or at least try to find it lol
Sounds good! Ill look for you at WIR. I plan on trying to get there early as well. Ill fill you in on how to find Beyond Redline for Sunday. It's really easy to get to. Im really looking forward to hitting the track, now I just have to start lining up some races.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:12 PM
TECH Regular

TTT, the dyno day/ gathering is this weekend. I plan on scheduling my dyno appointment tomorrow. Anyone that wants to dyno should reserve a spot to make sure you get a time. $50 for 3 pulls is as cheap as you will find. 1gt2nv, let me know what time your buddy with his s10 is going to dyno, I would love to be there to see that thing. Hopfully we get a bunch of cars for the cruise/ get together.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:08 AM
11 Second Club

I wish I didn't have plans for that weekend already
Old 05-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Launching!

i am up for the cruise whar are we going to go?
what day will the cruise be the 15th or 16th?

Last edited by spydog; 05-11-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:57 PM
TECH Regular

I don't really know where we might cruise to, I guess its open to suggestions. I was thinking maybe Hooters for dinner, or somthing like that. The cruise is def. happening on Sat. the 15th. See you there.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:15 PM
TECH Regular

BTW, for anyone interested my scheduled dyno appointment is at 3:15 on Saturday. Give Beyond Redline a call 920-498-1223 to schedule your dyno appointment. The weather looks like its going to be awesome.

Quick Reply: Official Wisconsin Dyno Day/ Cruise