Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indiana people...Anyone going to the RPM track day at Muncie Dragway?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 06:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indiana people...Anyone going to the RPM track day at Muncie Dragway?

Who is all going to this? Hopefully it will be perfect weather for some new best this year! I hope to meet some of you this year!
Old 09-24-2013, 03:30 AM
On The Tree

Must have missed the date, but when is it?
Old 09-24-2013, 04:48 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Never Satisfied
Must have missed the date, but when is it?
Oct 4 10 am to 4 pm

I will be there looking to get into the 9's for the first time, it should be a great time.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:01 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the info.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:51 AM
On The Tree

Like he said its the 4th. Ill be there hoping to hit low low 11s on slicks. Then the t56 comes out. I am sure gonna miss shifting lol
Old 09-25-2013, 09:51 PM
10 Second Club

Dam, I didn't know. But I do now. I will try to make this my test date before the shootout.
Hell yeah!
Old 09-26-2013, 06:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JRracing
Dam, I didn't know. But I do now. I will try to make this my test date before the shootout.
Hell yeah!
LOL better late than never! Hows the car coming along?
Old 10-02-2013, 10:00 AM
10 Second Club

Website says extreme street racing from 6pm-midnight. Does RPM run 10 am-4pm then the track opens for the extreme street racing? Is this a nice track? I am used to running No Limits in Morocco and would love to run a nicer track for once.

I am thinking about driving down but it's a 3 hour drive for me so I want to be sure what is going on before finalizing plans. Thanks
Old 10-02-2013, 10:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Extreme Street Racing event runs after our track rental. From 10am-4pm it will just be test and tune. We will be pulling the cars from the lanes and running street tires in the left lane and drag radials and slick tires in the right lane. We have quite a few customers coming out looking to set some records so we will be doing our best to keep up with track prep. We have had drag radial cars going in the 1.2X 60fts out there this year. So traction shouldnt be a problem. The track killed atleast 4 10 bolts last year durring our track rental. So be prepared if you have a 10 bolt lol.

We have sponsored Muncie Dragway for the past 6 years and have a very good relationship with them. They always treat us well.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jeremy@RPMTransmissions
The Extreme Street Racing event runs after our track rental. From 10am-4pm it will just be test and tune. We will be pulling the cars from the lanes and running street tires in the left lane and drag radials and slick tires in the right lane. We have quite a few customers coming out looking to set some records so we will be doing our best to keep up with track prep. We have had drag radial cars going in the 1.2X 60fts out there this year. So traction shouldnt be a problem. The track killed atleast 4 10 bolts last year durring our track rental. So be prepared if you have a 10 bolt lol.

We have sponsored Muncie Dragway for the past 6 years and have a very good relationship with them. They always treat us well.
LOL 10 bolts or stock drive shafts don't stand a chance. Just found out i am only getting off half day instead of all day so looks like ill be there for the test and tune that night. Im hoping to set a personal best on slicks then its trans swap time.

Quick Reply: Indiana people...Anyone going to the RPM track day at Muncie Dragway?