Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone have chrome ZR-1's for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 10:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have chrome ZR-1's for sale?

Anyone around the area have a set of 17X9.5 Chrome ZR-1 wheels they would like to get rid of? I have the Chrome 10 spokes that I would be selling as well once I find the ZR-1's.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Teching In

do u have pics of your rims?
Old 10-19-2005, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Not with me now but when I get home I can send them to you. I see your car pic has the Chrome ZR-1's. Are you looking to trade? Are yours GM or aftermarket? My wheels have no curb damage but in certain areas, due to the winter driving, pits in the chrome where it is thinner but unless you are cleaning your wheels by hand it is not visable. I also put on new tires last week so I would need to take those off.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Teching In

im thinking about it...not sure which i like better...lol
mine are factory gm rims and i believe they are in excellent condition...ill look them over closely when i get off work.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

Below is the link to my car. This was the for sale post for when I was looking at buying the car. Remember we would need to also switch tires since mine are only a week old. We are about 1.5 hours away from each other so if we do this it would be great to meet at a tire place between us. It would also have to be a weekend day. If yours are in perfect shape I will offer you the trade and $150. Let me know.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=sunset+orange
Old 10-19-2005, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Or if you know a guy by you that can swap tires for us for free or extremely cheap I could probably make the whole trip up to you.

Last edited by RPM ZNOEVIL; 10-19-2005 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Teching In

ill take some pics of mine tonight so you can check out the condition...ill check with a local shop and see how much it will cost...otherwise i dont mind meeting somewhere in the middle...not sure what that would be?? rockford?
maybe something like discount tire direct in rockford.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Yeah Rockford would work. It would save me about an hour of driving. I guess Madison is further than I thought. I believe they want $40 a tire if you do not buy from them but it is worth a call. Did you want more pics of my wheels than the ones in the link?

Last edited by RPM ZNOEVIL; 10-19-2005 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-19-2005, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

I just called the Rockford store and they want $80 per car. That is not bad at all. That is half of what they charged by me. I am all for this if you are. I am busy the next two Saturday's since they are not open on Sunday's. Unless we find a place that is open on Sundays then I can do it this weekend. This of course if you want to do the swap plus $150.

There are Firestone shops in Rockford that are open on Sundays but I am not sure if we would need an appointment there.

Last edited by RPM ZNOEVIL; 10-19-2005 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RPM ZNOEVIL
Yeah Rockford would work. It would save me about an hour of driving. I guess Madison is further than I thought. I believe they want $40 a tire if you do not buy from them but it is worth a call. Did you want more pics of my wheels than the ones in the link?
sure wouldnt hurt to have more pics....ill check and see what other places there are as well.

i checked my rims out and i see a minor curb rash on one of the tires ill post pics up in a bit.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

On the tire or the wheel? You said tire but I am sure you ment the wheel. Send pics to dmcfan@hotmail.com I don't have any curb rashes on mine so depending on what yours looks like I might not be willing to give as much as $150. Let me see them. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Anyone have chrome ZR-1's for sale?