Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone on here going to IRP come spring?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 09:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Anyone on here going to IRP come spring?

I wanted to ask because i went back in aug. and i got raped by a **** load of mustangs that were there. Of course they had everything from full bolt ons to prochargers. Anyways, i am currently attending lincoln tech in indianapolis, and would like to get a group of LSx cars and trucks to go there sometime in the spring when it opens.

We could get something to eat before we go or whatever. If anyone wants to do this, post in here!

thanks
Charlie
Old 01-13-2006, 11:25 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went to IRP and smoked a **** load of mustangs. I was stock.. however i got my *** whooped by a cobra (smaller pulley). I planned on hitting Us 41 this year though I hear the track is ten times better.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

well, yea i took many mustangs, but a club came out, some older guys with the worst car there being a bolt on Mach one. My mildly moded camaro is not going to take a full bolt on mach one, but i did beat him one time when i get a perfect light!
Old 01-13-2006, 02:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I get to IRP a 2 couple times a summer ..but mainly go to US 41..it hooks better and the elavation is lower...

IRP IS a nice track but they never prep it unless its a big event
Old 01-13-2006, 03:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i plan on going to irp in the spring. my plan is this: wait a couple weeks after they open and hit the tuesday night cluster to see if track prep. and general organization has improved. if no improvement, then i will go to what i believe is thursday night test and tune. thursdays have much faster cars and track prep. is a must. however, i think the entry fee on thurs. was twice that of tues., but worth it if you're trying to dial your car in. as i am stalled now - i rely totally on my 60'...i need track prep!
Old 01-13-2006, 03:22 PM

BES...I think I know the guy with the Mach you are talking about. He is the president of the southside mustang club. The guy is in his 50's and talks a bunch of trash. I'm up for a Tuesday night street legal outing. I'm putting a cam in my SS in early March, so I will want to put that to the test in April. Let me know when it gets closer to time to open the track.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Launching!

thurs night is the time to go, or a bracket race on the weekends for irp, muncie is pretty nice to.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:56 PM
TECH Resident

I'm down if I can get the turbo install done in time regardless IRP and US 41 are the same distance from me.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rowin Gearz
BES...I think I know the guy with the Mach you are talking about. He is the president of the southside mustang club. The guy is in his 50's and talks a bunch of trash. I'm up for a Tuesday night street legal outing. I'm putting a cam in my SS in early March, so I will want to put that to the test in April. Let me know when it gets closer to time to open the track.
Hey, let me know where you are from, i would be more than glad to help you put a cam in that LS1, cuz i wish i could do that to mine now. Yea that mustang is a white Mach one. and his best buddy or some **** had a procharged GT there. They tried to tell me that a stock bottom end GT with that blower is going to trap 130, BULLSHIT!! yea, guess what it ran that night! never got out of the 14's!!

Charlie
Old 01-17-2006, 08:17 AM
TECH Resident

I doubt I'll be there on any Tuesday nights, but the Thursday nights sound pretty promising. There are a bunch of guy's from the Indy area that post in the Midwest section of LS2.com.

Quick Reply: Anyone on here going to IRP come spring?