Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

10-2 NFC North Champs

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 03:18 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 10-2 NFC North Champs

Who would of thought it would happen with crappy QB. Thank god for special teams and a good defense.

Last edited by FLT; 12-03-2006 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill agree Rex played shitty as hell today. But you gotta love Devin Hester and the bears D
Old 12-03-2006, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

YEAH BABY, BEARS WIN 23 to 13 over the VIKINGS and MOVE up to 10 and 2 and are in COMMAND in the the NFC for Home Field Advantage and NFC NORTH CHAMPS!

Here's the BAD NEWS, GROSSMAN had 3 more interceptions, only 34 yards of passing and a FREAKIN 1.3 QB Rating (against one of the worse passing defenses in the leagure). ARe you KIDDING ME, unless LOVIE gets off his azz and puts in a real QB, b/c let's face it GROSSMAN SUCKS, we WILL LOSE in the first round of the PLAYOFFS (to DALLAS or the SAINTS or SEATTLE or CAROLINA) if they don't take a look at BRIAN GRIESE to see what he can do, b/c they can not win in the playoffs with GROSSMAN and they are lucky they won today with O FREAKIN Offense. Let's face it in the future GROSSMAN may be the QB for this team but NOT THIS YEAR, and the COACHING STAFF or probably UPPER MANAGEMENT is holding back a potential SUPER BOWL TEAM by leaving in GROSSMAN when he is GETTING WORSE with each game. We were LUCKY to win this game against VIKINGS and should of lost with our pathetic offense and only gaining 107 FREAKIN YARDS to the Vikings 348 yards and over 190 yards running the ball against our defense!! Let's face it unless the offense gets a spark (have to switch QB and try it) and we did not have SPECIAL TEAMS and DEVIN HESTER and an oppurtunistic defense we would of lost this game but good.

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT GRIESE and if he can't to do any better than great, back to GROSSMAN, but this COACHING STAFF needs to get off their AZZ and wake up b/c with a great defense and awesome special teams, the coaching staff's STUBBORNESS will cost us a SUPERBOWL APPEARANCE that us DIE HARD BEARS FANS DESERVE!!!

GUYS, let's not forget that the QB warming our bench, BRIAN GRIESE, has the ALL TIME best EFFICIENCY RATING in both DENVER (OVER ELWAY) and when his is in TAMPA BAY, when upper managment/GERRY ANGELO/ our STUPID/STUBBORN ENOUGH to stick with a youg QB who has the FREAKIN WORST efficiencty rating in the entire NFL in the 4th quarter and a 2.8 QB Rating (which is almost impossible) and GROSSMAN has sucked 8 out his last 10 quarters. CAN YOU GUYS TELL THAT I AM FRUSTATED, despite our 10 and 2 record. YES, B/C we could GO THE SUPERBOWL if the MANAGMENT/COACHING STAFF wasan't so STUBBORN AND PROUD, to sink or swim with their first round pick who is so FREAKIN SHORT he can't even see over the line of SCRIMMAGE!!

GUYS, don't get me wrong, I OBVIOUSLY am a HUGE BEARS FAN and HOPE GROSSMAN turns into the FRANCHISE star QB that upper management and the coaching staff thinks he is going to be. The problem is, it USUALLY takes a couple of years for a QB to develop and this year, his first complete year, he is struggling bad, and we need to play GRIESE to see if he is any BETTER b/c we have all the FREAKIN INGREDIENTS to go to SUPERBOWL (and even maybe win it) except that the QB is going to cause us crash and burn in the PLAYOFFS if they don't make some changes to MAKE SURE that they get the BEST QB on the FIELD NOW, when we have a chance to GO TO THE SUPERBOWL in the first time in 21 LONG YEARS and no play off wins in I believe 12 FREAKIN YEARS!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-03-2006 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

It was all Defense and special teams taking the win today but that crap won't work when the playoffs start. They have to put Griese in after todays crap performance from Grossman.

It was soo bad today the bears should have just always Punted on the first down rather then have Grossman do Anyhitng at all.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sixvi6-camaro
It was all Defense and special teams taking the win today but that crap won't work when the playoffs start. They have to put Griese in after todays crap performance from Grossman.

It was soo bad today the bears should have just always Punted on the first down rather then have Grossman do Anyhitng at all.
Your 100% right and the must ****** frustrating thing is upper managment and or coaching staff has too much pride, ego and stubborness to yank GROSSMAN, and that is going to COST US a ****** SUPERBOWL APPEARANCE (which is bullshit) b/c GROSSMAN is not good enough YET (jury still out on him for the future) to take you deep into the playoffs against TEAMS like DREW BREES and the SAINTs or Seatle or even the PANTHERS Again!! PUT IN GRIESE, see if he makes you a STRONGER TEAM and if not GREAT (its not like you can't go back to GROSSMAN) and if YES, well then here we come MIAMI and GROSSMAN has all of next year to continue to develop!!!!!

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-03-2006 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:51 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

For some reason I feel that Lovie knows what he's doing, and you guys are not professional coaches.

Go Bears!
Old 12-03-2006, 06:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
For some reason I feel that Lovie knows what he's doing, and you guys are not professional coaches.

Go Bears!

FOR SOME REASON I think JERRY ANGELO/UPPER MANAGEMENT have given LOVIE his marching orders on LIVING or DYING with GROSSMAN and that LOVIE is good soldier and we the FANS (who deservie victory in the playoffs) are going to suffer b/c of ANGELO's pride/ego/arrogance, come playoff time if they don't see if GRIESE can do a better job!

I don't think LOVIE knew what he was doing when STEVE SMITH lit us up for 200 yards last year on that laugher one and out PLAYOFF GAME last season in SOLDIERS FIELD, by failing to make adjustments to stop STEVEN SMITH. I hate to say it being a die hard BEARS FAN (and I hope I'm wrong) but this TEAM will not make the SUPERBOWL this year if they STICK with REX as they plan on doing, and its frustrating when all other pieces of the puzzle are in place.

Last edited by MTI 427 C5 Roadster; 12-03-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

????

I say stick with Grossman, you don't need a QB controversy going into the postseason. Just take him into a back room, whip his *** for a few hours, then make him sit on it while watching film for the next 2 days straight.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MTI 427 C5 Roadster
I don't think LOVIE knew what he was doing when STEVE SMITH lit us up for 200 yards last year on that laugher one and out PLAYOFF GAME last season in SOLDIERS FIELD, by failing to make adjustments to stop STEVEN SMITH. I hate to say it being a die hard BEARS FAN (and I hope I'm wrong) but this TEAM will not make the SUPERBOWL this year if they STICK with REX as they plan on doing, and its frustrating when all other pieces of the puzzle are in place.
Defending Steve Smith was Ron Rivera's call, at least get the coach right. Let them make their calls. The masses are asses, and if every Joe Schmoe knew how to coach in the NFL.. we'd all be coaches in the NFL. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is.. in a nice way.. stfu. You're going to make a starting QB change and you've likely never even seen a live preseason practice...

and yes Vince, thank god for the draft picks of hester and manning, the same ones everyone was crucifying the bears for on draft day!
Old 12-03-2006, 06:57 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
Defending Steve Smith was Ron Rivera's call, at least get the coach right. Let them make their calls. The masses are asses, and if every Joe Schmoe knew how to coach in the NFL.. we'd all be coaches in the NFL. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is.. in a nice way.. stfu. You're going to make a starting QB change and you've likely never even seen a live preseason practice...
LOL funny but we agree. I'm sure Rex and Lovie will be watching the game highlights over and over and making some changes.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Asmodeus

and yes Vince, thank god for the draft picks of hester and manning, the same ones everyone was crucifying the bears for on draft day!
Talk to me BITCH when they lose the first playoff game in Soldiers Field for the 3rd one and out playoff game in the last 5 years. I guess in a nice way i'm saying GO **** YOURSELF BITCH!!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Banned

Talk to me BITCH when they lose the first playoff game in Soldiers Field for the 3rd one and out playoff game in the last 5 years. I guess in a nice way i'm saying GO **** YOURSELF BITCH!!!!
lol wow.. go get some anger management there buddy
Old 12-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Banned

can't wait for Dallas and Chicago to meet in the playoffs...Boys are gonna stomp those bears...can't wait...
Old 12-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Banned

the same cowboys that barely beat the banged up giants that the bears crushed? can't wait to see it are you guys even going to get a first round bye?
Old 12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Banned

Bears aren't going to win **** other than their division with their TOTAL lack of offense...wait until they run up against another GREAT defense that is backed with a damn good offense and see what happens...
Old 12-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Banned

are you calling the Cowboys a great defense? that's pretty funny

oh, and I think they also win homefield advantage through the playoffs..
Old 12-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Banned

#4 in the league if NFL.COM is correct...
Old 12-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Banned

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT GRIESE and if he can't to do any better than great, back to GROSSMAN, but this COACHING STAFF needs to get off their AZZ and wake up b/c with a great defense and awesome special teams, the coaching staff's STUBBORNESS will cost us a SUPERBOWL APPEARANCE that us DIE HARD BEARS FANS DESERVE!!!

GUYS, let's not forget that the QB warming our bench, BRIAN GRIESE, has the ALL TIME best EFFICIENCY RATING in both DENVER (OVER ELWAY) and when his is in TAMPA BAY, when upper managment/GERRY ANGELO/ our STUPID/STUBBORN ENOUGH to stick with a youg QB who has the FREAKIN WORST efficiencty rating in the entire NFL in the 4th quarter and a 2.8 QB Rating (which is almost impossible) and GROSSMAN has sucked 8 out his last 10 quarters.
Well, how has Griese been practicing? Is his arm not bothering him? Is he hitting recievers and not overthrowing them? How big of a playbook is he comfortable with? Just asking since you seem to know better than the owners and coaches what the bears should do here.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
#4 in the league if NFL.COM is correct...
We'll see. I'm not buying into the dallas hype just yet. I don't think they're playing very strong teams, and Homo is not as good as he's playing.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Banned

why don't you answer those same questions about Grossman asmodeus? how big of a playbook could the guy really be that comfortable with after putting up 34 yards...SERIOUSLY how can you think that he's the right man for the job. are you that blindly stupid?

Quick Reply: 10-2 NFC North Champs