Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 05:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CTS-V LEE
i like ur sig ben
Thanks. I played around with Photoshop for the first time and made myself the sig.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:15 PM
TECH Addict

Here are some others I did; (some are better than others)

Old 01-25-2008, 12:40 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ponyhntr
Stock PCM. Stock opti also at this time, but it has also had a MSD Billet opti on it before.
Josh what do you think is the MSD worth the money or not?
Old 01-25-2008, 12:42 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CALL911
Nice pics Ben but don't waste the time with the LS1 car the LT1 style looks so much better!
Old 01-25-2008, 02:32 AM
Teching In

Sorry but I just have to say this.

I think you have a real talent for photography. I really mean it. I believe you could do that for a living and do quite well. The way you compose your shots is very striking, and the choices you made for settings also demonstrate genuine talent IMO.

Just had to say that. I'm gone.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:40 AM
TECH Addict

Thanks for the compliments, but it will remain just a hobby. There are plenty of people on this very board alone that are much better than me, and some of them have actually tried to get into photography and photo design jobs with little success. Its kind of like being a good driver. You could be good, but theres probably a ton of people that are just as good if not better, and not many jobs for race car drivers out there.

LTwonZ, if you want to get super technical, the my LS1 is actually my wifes car, but I drive it more. I love the Formula and can't wait till the plans I have for it for this year are done, but there's just something about the sound and feel of a powerfull LT1 that no LS1 can compare with. You can make an LS1 fast very easily, and it will sound good. But a potent LT1 sounds badass with its low end grunt, and no LS1 can compare to that, at least IMO. As for the looks, I gotta say I like my Z better as well, but the Formy looks plenty good as well.

Last edited by CALL911; 01-25-2008 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:34 AM
Teching In

Damn those pics looks good, I dont usally like those headlights as well as the newer ones but that looks real good!!! nice job
Old 01-25-2008, 01:47 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Those are pretty good photochops for an amateur.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Teching In

The third one down of the silver LT1 is pretty bad *** man*tumbs up*.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:17 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=sbiadh;8564260]

and darren....your 9" rear is so strong and tight it is hard to leave it alone..."

Please remove this from you post or I will have to complain to LS1 tech about you. I have never participated in any of the prior issues you have had with some of the members here...and I do not appreciate you using the quote in any way, shape or form.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:53 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Hey Ben you would be proud of me, finishing the 383LT1 for a Troy as we speak, going to do nates 355LT1 in a couple of weeks, more than likely help dan(LTwonZ) with his rebuild 350LT1, and probably will be roped into shawns LT1 secret as well. Damn LT1's!

Hold on a second?

Okay, i'm good now.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:56 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Me and Pat from greenlight motorsports are going out tomarrow night, so anyone interested in hanging out, give me a call on the cell. I will not be answering work phone or pms untill monday.

Thanks, Joe
Old 01-25-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JPH
Hey Ben you would be proud of me, finishing the 383LT1 for a Troy as we speak, going to do nates 355LT1 in a couple of weeks, more than likely help dan(LTwonZ) with his rebuild 350LT1, and probably will be roped into shawns LT1 secret as well. Damn LT1's!

Hold on a second?

Okay, i'm good now.
I've already expressed my love for the LT1, but I gotta agree with you that working on them makes me want to
Old 01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JPH

Hold on a second?

Okay, i'm good now.
Lol there's nothing secret about a stock LT1

Hopefully that 355 doesnt take as long as that 383!
Old 01-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SS1875

Originally Posted by sbiadh

and darren....your 9" rear is so strong and tight it is hard to leave it alone..."
Please remove this from you post or I will have to complain to LS1 tech about you. I have never participated in any of the prior issues you have had with some of the members here...and I do not appreciate you using the quote in any way, shape or form.

I removed that quote of kdogc5 from my signature as you asked. There was no need to threaten to complain. You just had to ask is all.

For the record, I quoted kdogc5 in his post over here. I personally have never had an interest.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:46 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Still learning the LS1 tech rules.

Last edited by LASTLS1; 01-26-2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Language - threats
Old 01-26-2008, 05:10 AM
Teching In

Scotty Bojrab, you haven't changed much since middle school. Not in a way that really counts anyway. The gastric bypass surgery made you loose weight, but you have only become one of the mean little kids, who tormented you in school for being fat. You could have moved on and made a go of it, but instead you are just one of them now. You aren't a middle school kid anymore Scotty. You aren't fat anymore. When are you going to get over it?

You have already had one brief fling, at trying to be an adult, as a married man. That which is still eating you up inside made you throw that away however. How come you are the only person who can't see this? If your supposed friends, just egg you on in your pathetic actions, then you have your answer right there. They aren't really friends. By any chance, are any of them the same mean little kids, who made your life hell in school for being fat? I for one, would really like to see you grow up, to become a well adjusted happy adult. I really would. Are you smart enough yet, to see that your so called friends, are just those mean little kids who enjoyed making you miserable? Can you see that they only keep you right where you are? I sure hope so Scott. I hate to see you suffer.

PS

If you really think that "man hands" stuff hurts my feelings, then there is that hurt little boy's mind, still miserably unhappy. I am not in middle school anymore, but obviously you still are. Please get over it Scotty. I hate seeing you suffer.

Scotty --> Scotty's "friends" -->

You need Jesus Scotty. Ask him.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:48 AM
Teching In

I've already expressed my love for the LT1, but I gotta agree with you that working on them makes me want to
Joe will fix you right up. He was so nice to me when I first moved here to Fort Wayne. He even invited me come by and hang out, to ask questions, because he said he really wanted to help me learn. I was hesitant to just hang out at Hires like that, but Joe was so nice. He encouraged me by saying, "Hey, it's OK Natasha, all my car friends hang out here".

Joe even showed me his webpage, about a minivan he once customized, and he said he thought what I wanted to do, to my minivan, was really cool. Joe understood. He's a really "good guy". He sure helped me, by spreading rumors about me all over town, behind my back. Joe even called the places he sent me to, for some hard to find parts for my van, "just to let them know I was coming". Stupid me, finally one of the nice people Joe sent me to, clued me about what he was really up to. That was sure a great day for me. Thanks Joe.

Welcome to Hires High Performance Center
"pleased to meet you"
Old 01-26-2008, 06:15 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sbiadh
Scotty Bojrab, you haven't changed much since middle school. Not in a way that really counts anyway. The gastric bypass surgery made you loose weight, but you have only become one of the mean little kids, who tormented you in school for being fat. You could have moved on and made a go of it, but instead you are just one of them now. You aren't a middle school kid anymore Scotty. You aren't fat anymore. When are you going to get over it?

You have already had one brief fling, at trying to be an adult, as a married man. That which is still eating you up inside made you throw that away however. How come you are the only person who can't see this? If your supposed friends, just egg you on in your pathetic actions, then you have your answer right there. They aren't really friends. By any chance, are any of them the same mean little kids, who made your life hell in school for being fat? I for one, would really like to see you grow up, to become a well adjusted happy adult. I really would. Are you smart enough yet, to see that your so called friends, are just those mean little kids who enjoyed making you miserable? Can you see that they only keep you right where you are? I sure hope so Scott. I hate to see you suffer.

PS

If you really think that "man hands" stuff hurts my feelings, then there is that hurt little boy's mind, still miserably unhappy. I am not in middle school anymore, but obviously you still are. Please get over it Scotty. I hate seeing you suffer.

Scotty --> Scotty's "friends" -->

You need Jesus Scotty. Ask him.
LMAO!!!! Wat a physco....scotty i love u
Old 01-26-2008, 06:42 AM
Teching In

LMAO!!!! Wat a physco....scotty i love u

Like hell you love Scotty.

i wanna do a kick
Originally Posted by kdogc5
sounds good...a kick. a dig. a top end run...hell i do
not care.......need to do this before your rear end goes out again....
a definite pattern

Quick Reply: Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd