Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a used 4l60 for sale....cheap!!! never beat on and you will need to get your own trq converter...lol......dont mind the smell....thats how they all smell..
Old 07-10-2007, 01:44 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by kdogc5
i have a used 4l60 for sale....cheap!!! never beat on and you will need to get your own trq converter...lol......dont mind the smell....thats how they all smell..
Hahahaha.

Well all, I'll be at Columbia Street tonight celebrating my 22nd year of life. Feel free to come in and snag a drink with me.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Banned

just might do that....what time there azar... plus i been thinking , do your parents know you are bar hoppin' on a school nite?????

Last edited by kdogc5; 07-10-2007 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:06 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I'll probably be there in an hour to ?? 12am-1am? Maybe I don't know. And Ken, please don't tell them, I could get in major trouble! Hahaha.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Banned

i have two nickelback tickets for next friday at verizon.........it is nickelback, stained, and chris daughtry......they are grass general admission....if anybody wants them call me on my cell or pm me

this concert is sold out.....
Old 07-11-2007, 07:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Does Darren still live in Fort Wayne??
95 Pontiac Formula- Stock engine with ATI Procharger, Moser 12 bolt w/4:30 gears, Rossler trans, Neil Chance 4000 stall, M/T ET streets, 10.914@ 121.90mph, 1.452 60ft. GMHTP November 2010 Feature Car. Check it out at:
https://www.motortrend.com/features/...ebird-formula/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abZ1z...ature=youtu.be

Old 07-11-2007, 08:52 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by silver95
Does Darren still live in Fort Wayne??
yes, he does. i talked to him last week. he does not have an internet carrier yet at his house, and that's why he hasn't been on.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:21 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did he get his rear end installed yet??? Or should I say, did he get his money from retard for his rear end he sold him D is to nice sometimes!!!! At least he is not missing too much in the F-crowd, no one is racing, thats for sure! Please, someone go out and race for old times sake!

SDB
Old 07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Yeah, I watched a bunch of my old GTP vids and now I wanna race really badly.

Nate, wanna line 'em up? No stakes?
Old 07-12-2007, 05:36 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by SDB
did he get his rear end installed yet??? Or should I say, did he get his money from retard for his rear end he sold him D is to nice sometimes!!!! At least he is not missing too much in the F-crowd, no one is racing, thats for sure! Please, someone go out and race for old times sake!

SDB
No one wants to race anymore because that kid with the Shaeffer LT1 has everyone covered!!! Bob
Old 07-12-2007, 07:03 AM
TECH Addict

I have to agree with SDB. Back when I first got my Camaro, I remember filling up the parking lot at Subway with cars from out of state. I remember a few nights where we had at least 100+ cars. Some would be there to talk sh*t, and get rocks thrown at them . But most would come to watch and participate in racing. Those were the nights I lived for.

Now since I came into the Air Force, and am stationed in NJ, I only get to come back to the Fort to visit, hoping that things might be even a little like old times, only to be disappointed to see that most everyone just brings their cars up to halls and look at them. Nate and a few others at least still seemed to want to go cruising around. And I even got into a race with a couple of F-bodies last time I came up. But things have definatly changed for the more boring.

What do we have to do to bring back the old times? Is everyone just scared to get caught? There's got to be some safe places to run somewhere.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SDB

SDB

I paid him in full the day I picked up the Rear end.. Get your **** straight you tard..
Old 07-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Snapps
I paid him in full the day I picked up the Rear end.. Get your **** straight you tard..

dammmnnnnnn...he told u sdb....maybe now you will learn to be nice to people.....

does anyone want these ******* tickets????? they are free.....nickelback.......sold out........anyone????????

i aint scared to race and blow up tranny's and loose....ask kurt... we opened up the old tranny looks like goolosh and smells like a dirty locker room or sdb's bedroom....lol
Old 07-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JPH
yes, he does. i talked to him last week. he does not have an internet carrier yet at his house, and that's why he hasn't been on.

di he move or what.....he had internet access and then he lost it?????
Old 07-12-2007, 09:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Snapps

Hey did Joe tell you I still have your jack stands hit me up when I can get those back to you....
Old 07-12-2007, 10:23 AM
11 Second Club

Kenny what time does that concert start ? I would take them off your hands if I don't have to get off work early....

Ken's not scared nor is Kurt or myself I was beating the **** out of my car all day sat. Kurt also might have some damage but thats for him to tell people.. Not Joe or myself

Azar bring it on buddy Im not scared of beating on my car thats why I own it... last weekend was one of the best in a long time hopefully this weekend will be just as good.... EVERYONE NEEDS TO COME OUT AND HANG OUT THIS WEEKEND FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT IS THE NIGHTS IF PEOPLE FORGOT .........

If you own a sports car thats fast or clean (BIGROB) and you bought it to have fun you better be there
Old 07-12-2007, 11:29 AM
TECH Addict

So I take it (aside from possible damage) Kurts car is back on the streets? How is that thing running with his methanol injection setup? Did he get it re-tuned yet?
Old 07-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Banned

THE CONCERT IS AT 730 PM.....VERIZON..IF YOU WANT THEM THEY ARE YOURS..... BUY ME A BEER OR GRAY GOOSE AND REDBULL....

[QUOTE=NASTYTRANSAM]Kenny what time does that concert start ? I would take them off your hands if I don't have to get off work early....

Ken's not scared nor is Kurt or myself I was beating the **** out of my car all day sat. Kurt also might have some damage but thats for him to tell people.. Not Joe or myself
Old 07-12-2007, 12:06 PM
10 Second Club

I'm up for some racin'. Unless family life intrudes (again), I'll be out Saturday night.

Hey SDB, what converter's in my car? 3800SS? You had the 3600 restalled or a totally new (different series)? I can't do anything until contract(s) are resolved, but I'll need to know what I've got as a starting point. What do you think: restall what I've got or go Vigilante? I need at least 500 more rpm of brake stall to get to 3000. That's what you had with the PT4000, right?
Old 07-12-2007, 01:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by NASTYTRANSAM
Azar bring it on buddy Im not scared of beating on my car thats why I own it... last weekend was one of the best in a long time hopefully this weekend will be just as good.... EVERYONE NEEDS TO COME OUT AND HANG OUT THIS WEEKEND FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT IS THE NIGHTS IF PEOPLE FORGOT .........

Hell yeah, let's do it. I'll be up at Halls tomorrow. Can't stay too late because I have to work early on Saturday. What time you wanna meet? Also, do you want this run 'documented' and then I could post it up somewhere? Also, the only places that I usually run are way out by me in the Southwest corner of the County. So, hopefully you know of a place closer.

EDIT: Oh yeah, this will be in the GTP. So hopefully it should be a close race. We'll see!

Quick Reply: Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd