Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 03:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Robby's car in the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_967lo.JPG
It doesnt melt...............It just doesnt like being in the rain!!!! No trophies this year, nate either, it was fucked up at normal with classes and judging everyone bitched but oh well I am not gunna go next year now. Goin to POCI next year.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:47 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Bigrob339
It doesnt melt...............It just doesnt like being in the rain!!!! No trophies this year, nate either, it was fucked up at normal with classes and judging everyone bitched but oh well I am not gunna go next year now. Goin to POCI next year.
poci= well to dirty for me to spell out on tech. but can you spell it out for me.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:51 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JPH
poci= well to dirty for me to spell out on tech. but can you spell it out for me.
Joe get your mind out of the gutter I know your still excited from THE LIVING ROOM in dayton but POCI is a Pontiac show..........not what you think it is!!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 05:48 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Joe get your mind out of the gutter I know your still excited from THE LIVING ROOM in dayton but POCI is a Pontiac show..........not what you think it is!!!!
oh okay. hey SDB, you gotta visit the (living room) next time you in dayton, ohio. it's a great titty bar.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Regular

That is why I skip. The show is a joke. They only place cars that the judges know the owners and kiss their ***.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Resident

glad i wasnt the only one who dissapointed by the show. the company was great and as far as the living room...who the **** doesnt sell draft beer at a titty club?? and 3.75 for a can But nothing beats nate rolling out the black rug for the room
Old 08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone know where i can ge a 382 forged motor'd supercharged vette at??? I need to have it tuned by an international 007 type tuner??? Has to be at least 600 rwhp and go 9's in the quarter and have a built auto tranny! If anyone knows where I can find one at, let me know!!!

**** em Kdog...they don't sell for a living, they wouldn't understand. Its like goign to a titty bar and having a girl act all interested in you as long as you are spending $$ on her and then she gets all freaked out when you follow her home and sneak up on her as she is getting out of her car, and then put her in the back of your truck all ductaped up and gagged. And then when you get the the empty lot, and take her out, she starts crying and saying the sexiest thing ever ...."why can't you just let me go, I won't tell anyone, please, I want to see my mom again"...like that isn't a tease! What a *****...she deserved what she got...but I digress. Sell it and get something old school, or something just nasty fast@!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:49 AM
Banned

uuuhhh thanks scott i guess.....hahaha....wow your interpitation of my description of my vette is a little out there....but i made the connection....

as far as my next project it is gonna be way way out there...been talking to nate, this will be the only one in town and it should pull hard. and be very cumfy!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 09:31 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SDB

**** em Kdog...they don't sell for a living, they wouldn't understand. Its like goign to a titty bar and having a girl act all interested in you as long as you are spending $$ on her and then she gets all freaked out when you follow her home and sneak up on her as she is getting out of her car, and then put her in the back of your truck all ductaped up and gagged. And then when you get the the empty lot, and take her out, she starts crying and saying the sexiest thing ever ...."why can't you just let me go, I won't tell anyone, please, I want to see my mom again"...like that isn't a tease! What a *****...she deserved what she got...but I digress. Sell it and get something old school, or something just nasty fast@!

Scott, you are freekin' hilarious! (or need to seek psychological help of your own)

So where the hell was everyone Saturday night (other than those that were at the nationals)? The night was nice and comfortable, and dry, and there weren't any guys up at Halls other than the ancient guys with the old cars, and the large fellow with his Lambo and Viper. There was a LS1 silver Z28, but judging by the bling bling wheels he had, I doubt it was fast.

I ended up running Ryan Petty in his supercharged Fox Body. I got it on tape, and I'll share it later.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CALL911
Scott, you are freekin' hilarious! (or need to seek psychological help of your own)

So where the hell was everyone Saturday night (other than those that were at the nationals)? The night was nice and comfortable, and dry, and there weren't any guys up at Halls other than the ancient guys with the old cars, and the large fellow with his Lambo and Viper. There was a LS1 silver Z28, but judging by the bling bling wheels he had, I doubt it was fast.

I ended up running Ryan Petty in his supercharged Fox Body. I got it on tape, and I'll share it later.
todd and i were up there all night till 1 am from 9 pm
Old 08-28-2007, 09:40 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

as far as my next project it is gonna be way way out there...been talking to nate, this will be the only one in town and it should pull hard. and be very cumfy!!! [/QUOTE]

CTSV with blower? That would be cool and comfy! Hell the new CTS (non V) is a pretty neat car, and fairly quick too.

Don't feel bad, when I sold my Camaro, I let the poor sucker think it still had the 382 MTI built motor, not some junkyard 346 I threw in there with stock heads!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=NASTYTRANSAM]http://www.kruse.com/auctions/detail...vrolet&PAGE=11

Here is a link to his listing.... Famous Green Light Motorsports

new pics and description is now up.........not as obnoxious
takes alittle time for all the pics to download...took them this morning....i think the pics turned out very sweet
Old 08-28-2007, 02:08 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kdogc5
…this car is faster than a z06 and you can take the top off…
Not faster than a 2004 ZO6 that's STOCK besides a ProCharger!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
Don't feel bad, when I sold my Camaro, I let the poor sucker think it still had the 382 MTI built motor, not some junkyard 346 I threw in there with stock heads!!!
Wha' chu talkin' bout, Willis?! LOL. Looking forward to Friday. If I get the car, I'll swing by Hall's after work.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Banned

then the zo6 is not stock.......take the procharger off and run again..read the add....once again i love the imput from the peanut gallery....maybe my next project i will be starting in a few weeks will not have a procharger on it...i wanted it too but after looking into things maybe ken belle or magnuson....oh yeh did not pull me that hard and i had robbie in the car he was alone and a **** load of luggage....
Old 08-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
Wha' chu talkin' bout, Willis?! LOL. Looking forward to Friday. If I get the car, I'll swing by Hall's after work.
haha...that means u need to change your sig......i told u scott and i roll alike....lol
Old 08-28-2007, 03:38 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

2003 texas motorsport built c5 25500 miles this one has no excuses, this car has it all. Extensive motor, head,fuel, cam, throttle body, and intake work. Tuned by the world famous Green Light Motorsports. Custom made 3 piece i-forged rims.. 3m clear bra on all exposed body panels for extra protection. C5r spoiler custom painted to match. Vortech intercooled supercharger with boost bumped. Tined glass, both tops, special brake pads and rotors, black out kit, forged output shafts. Transmission was custom built with a yank 4000 stall converter, long tube kook headers with x pipe into a borla stinger cat back. Not only is this 200 mph machine built to perform but all the comfort is there also….this is a full option 03 anniversary coupe right down to power telescopic wheel and 12 disk cd changer with bose sound….the rare spiral gray paint is by far breath taking with the tri coat process… over 80k invested in this mean machine…this car is faster than a z06 and you can take the top off… do not pass up on this low milage vette….why be ordinary when for a little extra, be unconventional !!!

Sell the baitch and get a comfy caddy!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Banned

not a caddy..but close....it seats 4 and has a moonroof.. ls2, 2wd, 48sd tranny, 20"wheels from factory.....oh yeh it is black....
Old 08-28-2007, 04:32 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by kdogc5
not a caddy..but close....it seats 4 and has a moonroof.. ls2, 2wd, 48sd tranny, 20"wheels from factory.....oh yeh it is black....
there to heavy to make fast, destroy drivetrain parts and eat way to much fuel. i liked you other idea ('07 c6 h/c/i destroyer n/a set up).
Old 08-28-2007, 05:29 PM
TECH Resident

im rich bitch **** yo peanuts

Quick Reply: Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd