Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 12:30 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Pizza?? When the hell did I get pizza?

I want some damned PIZZA.

Oh, and add me to your gamer list if you have XBOX Live Drew; I'm Digitalsolo (go figure).
I made you waffles. *cry*

haha, and I'll add you.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:41 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JPH
jezz, what happen to this thread? me and nate are headed down to memphis in a couple of weeks guys, i would like to take a certain car, but i think pre-testing in a week will determine that.

bob, which class you guys running?
True Street and we'll probably bracket race as well. Bob
Old 09-26-2007, 01:02 PM
Banned

glad to see we are all friends again...lol.....hey joe you are welcome to take super ninja to memphis.....its buck nasty.....
Old 09-26-2007, 02:31 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
True Street and we'll probably bracket race as well. Bob
cool, if i run into you, i will say hi.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Banned

so i take that as a no on super ninja , joe? you are more than welcome to race it...if you can handle the power and not run it into a wall.....just make sure you trailier it...dont want the extra miles on this fine machine...
Old 09-26-2007, 06:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

He doesn't want extra miles on it, but he could care less about dents.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Teching In

I think the bucknasty project car should make a top speed run all the way!

On the topic of racing...

Are any of you guys going to Munice October 10th for the GE track rent? I took the day off of work. Hope to get my dad 71 Vette down there for some trial runs. We are still breaking in the clutch and engine, but I think it will be ready to go. I comment on my 4cyl, but that could break out lashings on the massive patch of mosquito bites on my back.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:58 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by turbo90gsx
I comment on my 4cyl, but that could break out lashings on the massive patch of mosquito bites on my back.
Ryan,

What?
Old 09-26-2007, 10:46 PM
10 Second Club

I'm plannning on going on the 10th. Nate's going too, I think. Maybe Mike V? Robbie? A friend of mine with an 05 GTO with LPE heads/cam/exhaust is going too.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:11 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Question

Originally Posted by JPH
cool, if i run into you, i will say hi.
Thanks! Joe, what class are you guy's going to be in if the pre-testing goes well for you?
We've got some pre-testing to do as well... The heads showed up yesterday, so we can now put the engine and tranny into the car. A lot of work to do, and the deadline is getting closer... Plus, three days after we get back with the car, I need to get it to Indy so it can get shipped out to Sema! Hopefully all goes well. Bob
Old 09-27-2007, 05:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Azar
Ryan,

What?
I tend to not make a lot of sence somtimes. You should see how many mosquito bites I have in a 2"x2" area. I counted them last night and there was 11. My garage at home is infested.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:47 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
When is that nitrous going on V-Lee?
no point in uttin juice on it now before winter....got plans for it next spring
Old 09-27-2007, 06:48 AM
FormerVendor

I actually am in need of two TPS sesors.. so you need to call me personaly and Iron this thing out.
And to me it was a personal shot Drew because I did the work and all jake did was call you to tell you the TPS was flippen out randomly.
I had him call because he knew you and I thought you where freinds. Whith all the yaris **** that was heading his way (deserved)then a throw at me and the shop...

If you had a problem I wish you would have contacted me or Bob I think you would have been suprised.

Brent
260-244-4808
Old 09-27-2007, 07:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Brent@EPP
I actually am in need of two TPS sesors.. so you need to call me personaly and Iron this thing out.
And to me it was a personal shot Drew because I did the work and all jake did was call you to tell you the TPS was flippen out randomly.
I had him call because he knew you and I thought you where freinds. Whith all the yaris **** that was heading his way (deserved)then a throw at me and the shop...

If you had a problem I wish you would have contacted me or Bob I think you would have been suprised.

Brent
260-244-4808
It sounds great that you're willing to take care of this now, after it has been drug out, but I believe his tendency toward mistrusting EPP was born in the fact that I was ripped off in no uncertain terms and told to pay the bill or leave my car. There was a nice (but apparently low ranking) kid at the counter when this happened, and he seemed as shocked at the behavior (of Chip, FWIW) as I was. Unfortunately, it was not worth the cost of legal action to press it further, so I paid and left.
Drew's problems (as you're stating, apparently caused by Jake's lack of communication or understanding) are not the first, nor are mine the second.

It really sounds like as long as things to well, you guys do a great job. Maybe a little expensive, but hey, you're the only game in town, so you get to set the prices (I'm talking labor, not parts, your parts prices are pretty decent). It's the whole, there's an issue and someone needs customer service that seems lacking...

I realize you guys could really give a rats *** about my opinion, or what you did before... but hopefully someone will do a search, and/or read this thread, and at least have all the information at their disposal before they make a choice on where to have work done in this area.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:44 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Brent
260-244-4808
Brent,

I'll call you today and we'll get this sorted out. I apologize that you felt it was a personal attack, I didn't mean it that way at all. I was just busting chops, just like the "Oh snap" picture I put up with Jake's contradicting comments. Due to Jake calling me, I honestly thought it was his sensor so if I were to get a refund it would be through him. With hindsight being 20/20 I can clearly see that I most certainly should have called and spoke to you or Bob. I really wished I would have now as this would have been sorted out in late July/Early August as opposed to late September.

EDIT: Just tried to call and it went to voicemail. Stupid tests making me forget important things, I can swing by tomorrow morning if you need it ASAP?

Last edited by Azar; 09-27-2007 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:57 PM
11 Second Club

Bob, good luck with the car, it looks very impressive so far!!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:52 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
It sounds great that you're willing to take care of this now, after it has been drug out, but I believe his tendency toward mistrusting EPP was born in the fact that I was ripped off in no uncertain terms and told to pay the bill or leave my car. There was a nice (but apparently low ranking) kid at the counter when this happened, and he seemed as shocked at the behavior (of Chip, FWIW) as I was. Unfortunately, it was not worth the cost of legal action to press it further, so I paid and left.
Drew's problems (as you're stating, apparently caused by Jake's lack of communication or understanding) are not the first, nor are mine the second.

It really sounds like as long as things to well, you guys do a great job. Maybe a little expensive, but hey, you're the only game in town, so you get to set the prices (I'm talking labor, not parts, your parts prices are pretty decent). It's the whole, there's an issue and someone needs customer service that seems lacking...

I realize you guys could really give a rats *** about my opinion, or what you did before... but hopefully someone will do a search, and/or read this thread, and at least have all the information at their disposal before they make a choice on where to have work done in this area.
Not to carry this on any more then it should be, i just wanted to let you know the reason we did not diag drews electrical problem was due to the cost. We threw a sensor in there and it fixed what we were seeing. If the problem was wiring, well drew would have to pay the standard shop rate for us to track down electrical problems. I allready gave drew a rough number for the Y pipe, and the $700 figure you were complaining about was a y-pipe + a standard tune, so i think he got a pretty good deal considering that thing was fogging for skeeters on the way in.

Me and drew both agreed that this didnt need to get expensive as it could have (any dealer charges a arm + a leg for this).

In the end, it all works out, and he has a one off awsome sounding fart canned/cammed ls1.

Drew, i think the salad shooters looked better
Old 09-28-2007, 04:24 AM
FormerVendor

No I dont it right away a few really good people came through today to hook me up!
It is really hard getting parts right know. Should be getting better quickly.
See you today.

Brent
Old 09-28-2007, 05:16 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Talking

No I dont it right away a few really good people came through today to hook me up!
It is really hard getting parts right know. Should be getting better quickly.
See you today.

Brent
Brent, you haven't had any coffee yet, have you? lol Bob
Old 09-28-2007, 06:09 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
Brent, you haven't had any coffee yet, have you? lol Bob

Quick Reply: Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd