Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 03:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** this strick!!!! I just tried to order parts for my car from our dealer and they just thought that was soo funny . All parts from Gm are back ordered until after strick is settled...... Bull ****....... Get Scott back to work we need parts........

ATTN: Scott M.
JPH is picking up your calipers and Rotors Scott. Just wanted to let you know. I talked to A.K. and he said He was dealing with the wrong person at LPE and he found out there was tons of good stuff ready for you to buy.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JPH
Tundra To Pull My Cobra!

I hope the Cobra has a motor that way you can actually drive this car

Nice subframes I think they used pop can material to make them
Old 09-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NASTYTRANSAM
**** this strick!!!! I just tried to order parts for my car from our dealer and they just thought that was soo funny . All parts from Gm are back ordered until after strick is settled...... Bull ****....... Get Scott back to work we need parts........

ATTN: Scott M.
JPH is picking up your calipers and Rotors Scott. Just wanted to let you know. I talked to A.K. and he said He was dealing with the wrong person at LPE and he found out there was tons of good stuff ready for you to buy.

teamsters joined yesterday....as i said no parts, no new car deliveries..... .....the only cars being delivered now are the ones already sent to the pen.......we are in the same boat nate........
Old 09-25-2007, 04:19 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by kdogc5
"And if your hating for everyone buying foreign cars, then im sorry this is a open market and Gm has been defeated by its self. Im not sure why your bashing toyota, quite a bit of them are made here where you live buddy " quote from EPP Jake.....

yes honda and toyota, kia and hyundai's are built in the US....the profits go back to thier perspective countries not the US......also the aveo is not a failed project with a EPA average 38....and the number one selling car in it's segmet.....and yes this is a "open market".....if we want it to stay that way we need to buy US......and thus is the reason it is at risk because of people buying foriegn cars with the profits going back to foriegn countries.....also health care , pay, and retirement from these "american foriegn" plants are 28-31% lower than those of the uaw plants....looks like every hillbilly has his price....

As for buying us, sure its great and all, but when there is a better product made elsewhere that makes it hard to decide for the average buyer. Do you offer 20years 200000k mile warranty's, i didn't think so.

Well sounds like you dont know your car facts buddy, i hope you dont sell cars like that ?
http://www.epa.gov/emissweb/E-CHEVROLET-Aveo5-06.htm

38 = 35 (estimated)? Sounds like a typical car salesmen......
Old 09-25-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmm... I know I'll take my business to the domestically geared performance shop raving about Toyotas.... got any TPS sensors?
Old 09-25-2007, 05:12 PM
10 Second Club

Jake, I hope you enjoy your "better" Toyota. Sleep well knowing that you've done your part screwing over your neighbors and former customers. Nighty-night.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:14 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Hmm... I know I'll take my business to the domestically geared performance shop raving about Toyotas.... got any TPS sensors?
I mean since everyone drives race cars to work and all.

I drive a toyota because it was what fit my budget and what was the best deal for the dollar at the moment.

If i didnt care about gas prices and what not, i would get a forumula tomorrow.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:25 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

i bet scoggy and dicky is busy as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while supplys last.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jake@EPP
As for buying us, sure its great and all, but when there is a better product made elsewhere that makes it hard to decide for the average buyer. Do you offer 20years 200000k mile warranty's, i didn't think so.

Well sounds like you dont know your car facts buddy, i hope you dont sell cars like that ?
http://www.epa.gov/emissweb/E-CHEVROLET-Aveo5-06.htm

38 = 35 (estimated)? Sounds like a typical car salesmen......

For one jake...i am not a salesman....i run the dealership...big diffrence....also..if you look at the marooney sticker it is a range....35 posted as average as high as 47......highway....wow oh yeh that fn 20 yr 200k svr plan from glenbrook dodge hyundai ...take time to read it....if you can read........haha...wow enjoy !!! you win you are sooo smart..and i digress.....america keep buying foriegn, lets really get the yen way above the american dollar....so our friends like scott can stand out side with a sign when all they are trying to do is work and take care of thier families and have job security..... go HONDA gO TOYOTA........what a fn joke.....

you know the last time i was down at LPE which was about two weeks ago.....i could not find a foriegn car anywhere in the lot....at least they are not hypocrites.......

oh yeh 06 aveo not 07 and 08...they went up on the new body style

Last edited by kdogc5; 09-25-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:05 PM
11 Second Club

Scott sorry to hear about the STRIKE hope it comes to an end very quickly.

Jake, get a clue on life, you picked the wrong crowd to get pissed off at you especially on this subject....not to mention it being a good way to lose business for Bob and EPP.

OH AND DON'T ANYONE GET THE IDEA OF SCAVEGING PARTS OFF MY CAR...BACK !!
Old 09-25-2007, 07:34 PM
FormerVendor

Have always and will buy from the General my .02
I tried to tell him today... these damn kids wearing there sisters pants and painting there nails and all...........................J/k jake now
Old 09-25-2007, 07:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
got any TPS sensors?
Hahahaha. Not anymore, I got a broke one that I paid 60 bucks for though!

Jake,

Really man, you chose the wrong time to be bringing up how GM is "inferior" to the imports. Next time you do something so insensitive, just go and slap Scott in the face. G'damn man, my dad worked at dana for 35 years and I remember talks of nearing strikes there and it was not fun at ******* all.

I know I may sound like a hypocrite saying that stuff and me owning an import, but trust me....in 10 years or so (when I can afford insurance on one) I will own something GM and it will be bucknasty.

All I'd suggest is that you STFU before you burn anymore bridges within this small Fort Wayne LS1 crowd and EPP.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SS1875
Jake, get a clue on life, you picked the wrong crowd to get pissed off at you especially on this subject....not to mention it being a good way to lose business for Bob and EPP.

That was probably the best thing said in a couple of posts.

That so called 20 year 200,000 mile warranty is a joke. Hope it works out for you. Just remember that Preferred auto was the first to have a 100,000 mile warranty and thats why they offer that warranty now.....

Bob I think I would be telling Jake to quit representing EPP this way.......He's making an *** of you guys
Old 09-25-2007, 09:42 PM
FormerVendor

Never once did i say its Infeior to the other brands, i chose it for my reasons just as you chose yours and i respect that as well, to each there own.

Im in no way making fun of the UAW or GM and there striking, its great and all and i sure do hope it ends soon as parts will get scarce. I do feel bad for the family's that go though this **** since it is in no way there fault. Im sorry if i offended you guys but we all have opinions and i respect you for yours.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:46 PM
12 Second Club

I mean since everyone drives race cars to work and all.

I drive a toyota because it was what fit my budget and what was the best deal for the dollar at the moment.

If i didnt care about gas prices and what not, i would get a forumula tomorrow.
I needed a car good on gas also that's why I went and bought my 01 impala, and am very happy with the 30mpg it gets. And my other rides are all made by the General: 93z28 and 01 Tahoe. My dad worked at Dana for 26 years so I do and will always support the UAW and american companies like the General
Old 09-25-2007, 10:13 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

.....but when there is a better product made elsewhere...
Never once did i say its Infeior to the other brands
Old 09-25-2007, 10:41 PM
FormerVendor

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning/705285-tps-reads-2-4-when-throttle-closed-wtf.html

There is your TPS kid. Get your hood latch fixed it scares me.... Scott Im with you man. I just typed out a long a$$ post erased it because I remembered I have wayyyy to much stuff to do ( like builds a kick a$$ true street car AND a Double frame rail GTO bodied LSX ATI powered Pro Mod/Pro Street race car)to worry about what goes on with this thread....spending my time on the wrench not on the net ...Excuse me while I go check my gamer rating

BUY USA 4 USA

P.S. I got a hell of a rice spill in the bull pen any one hungry??

LOL
Buy USA 4 USA
Old 09-25-2007, 11:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Brent@EPP
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=705285

There is your TPS kid. Get your hood latch fixed it scares me.... Scott Im with you man. I just typed out a long a$$ post erased it because I remembered I have wayyyy to much stuff to do ( like builds a kick a$$ true street car AND a Double frame rail GTO bodied LSX ATI powered Pro Mod/Pro Street race car)to worry about what goes on with this thread....spending my time on the wrench not on the net ...Excuse me while I go check my gamer rating

BUY USA 4 USA

P.S. I got a hell of a rice spill in the bull pen any one hungry??

LOL
Buy USA 4 USA
So instead of telling me that I have a loose/bad/corroded connection somewhere you guys sold me a 60 dollar part I didn't need? I appreciate the great service! Also, when I was using the tps EPP sold me it was throwing error codes, switched back to mine and no codes? Also, apparently the hood latch didn't scare you enough to get on it in second gear and roast off my tires?

Also, I appreciate the personal attacks, really adds to EPP's reputation. All I did was laugh about how I spent 60 dollars on a TPS that I thought was broke and didn't work but really it was just because I was lied to. Man, that's fantastic! What's worse, lying to a customer and selling them a part they don't need or mocking them in a public forum? Man, and that's not even starting about how I was told it would be around 550 for y-pipe and a street tune and it ended up being close to 720 dollars. But ya know, whatever, I'll go check my gamer rating while you wrench on cars.

Bob, you better put your dog on a leash before he tarnishes EPP's reputation anymore.

EDIT: I will say this though....that Bob, Tony, and Jake all went above the call of duty to let me drop off my car after I got off work late. Furthermore the y-pipe is holding up well and it was a good tune. I just really don't appreciate getting disrespected and lied to. That is all.

Last edited by Azar; 09-26-2007 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:26 AM
FormerVendor

I do not what you are talking about cat.
Your car threw a TPS code,replaced TPS.... Worked great @ our shop.
A few weeks late jake had heard you where having problems with your TPS again.
I guess we should have spent some three weeks and endless shop hours all at your expense to track down the route of your problem?

ROOF, ROOF,

Time to go back to work

Brent
Old 09-26-2007, 05:39 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

We thought about making Jake park in the DNR's parking lot... lol

I just heard GM's srike is over! Thank God! Bob

Quick Reply: Fort Wayne Nasty's Bait Shop crowd