Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy People....check-in and say hi!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 06:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey navy...do your t-tops fit tight??

i had the same thing happen to mine years ago and it was the rubber on my tops moving aroung
Old 08-20-2009, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ya they have only been off the car 4 times in its lifetime lol unless i have some crazy torque and twisted the frame/body and they dont fit right lol but i had them off like monday they seem to fit right and whille they were off it still made the sound it sounds like something in the right rear portion of the car and i cant figure it out. maybe i can take someone for a ride this weekend to see if they know what it is
Old 08-20-2009, 10:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1-NAVY
^^ya they have only been off the car 4 times in its lifetime lol unless i have some crazy torque and twisted the frame/body and they dont fit right lol but i had them off like monday they seem to fit right and whille they were off it still made the sound it sounds like something in the right rear portion of the car and i cant figure it out. maybe i can take someone for a ride this weekend to see if they know what it is
im sure you already checked this but its worth a try did you look at the spare/jack and make sure its set right and tightened down. if its not it can be quite noisy...
Old 08-20-2009, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^wow lol i didnt even think about that lol that will be the first thing i do tom. now i feel like an idiot
Old 08-20-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1-NAVY
^^wow lol i didnt even think about that lol that will be the first thing i do tom. now i feel like an idiot
ha happened to me when i replaced my antenna mount and i didnt get it tightened back down. took me a few days to figure out what i did, it might have just rattled loose or something on your car. hope you get it figured out!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Teching In

I believe I spotted Ben at a Mitsubishi Dealer getting into a EVO.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris C.
I believe I spotted Ben at a Mitsubishi Dealer getting into a EVO.
hell yea, pick up 09 and put a 42R on there with a header and that bitch runs 9s.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Launching!

^^^^^^^
Lmao
Old 08-21-2009, 07:36 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah well I go out to start the Z today and all I hear is a loud a$$ screaching sound. So I jack the car up and pull off the starter to see WTF is going on, and the first bolt I pulled out was the Long Bolt; and the starter fell the FU(K OFF THE ENGINE ???? What and the Flying FU(K would cause some Bullshit like this! I am so Fu(king pissed off right now. If it's not 1 thing it's another... Thats it.... next thing that goes wrong, I'm done for the summer. Or I'm putting the Nitrous Kit on it and I'm gonna run it till it fu(king Blows the FU(K up! POS Mother Fu(ker. I'm really starting to dislike these damn Camaros... The whole car scene isn't even that fun anymore. Seems like everybody else is sitting in the house all summer with their heads up their asses and would rather play with their di(ks than get out and have some fun. WTF is up guys. Lets ditch the Bit(hes and go racing or go to some car shows or something. FU(K!
Sorry I had to vent!

James

Indy People....check-in and say hi!-p8210007.jpg

Indy People....check-in and say hi!-p8210008.jpg

Old 08-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Launching!

^^^^^^^
I agree, but im never in indy so far away but before i sell my car i will be out before bad weather to race something i dont give a damn if its a bike haha
Old 08-21-2009, 08:20 PM
10 Second Club

Bad weather never keeps me from having fun, or the russians...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUv6csbtm5Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaOCj-sfkA4

And look how stupid these Mother F***ers are....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfOWdRN9oKM
Old 08-21-2009, 08:44 PM
10 Second Club

James that sucks that you had to fix the starter. Just think of it like this, the more you fix, the less there is to break tomorrow.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:06 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah I guess thats true. I've just had a really shitty week!
And it's getting under my skin Pretty BAD!
Old 08-21-2009, 09:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Yeah I guess thats true. I've just had a really shitty week!
And it's getting under my skin Pretty BAD!

i know how those are. I get to go pick up a car in Jersey tomorrow that a friend wants. 24 hours of driving the truck. It's going to be a long saturday and Sunday. I just hope I can make a little detour and see the NYC sky line.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:13 AM
10 Second Club

wow! I think if I was driving 24 hours round trip, I'd have to make a detour to see at least Something!

Have a safe trip man. Thats a long haul (with a trailer I suspect??)
Either way, drive safe, and if you get tired pull over. I've lost friends over that ****.
And another friend had his leg amputated b/c of a sleeping semi driver. The guy fell asleep and ran into his wrecker on 65S and crushed his leg in between his tow truck and a box truck.

Poor guy lost his job, was paid nowhere near enough, and still can't work due to his disability. Now he and his wife and kids are barely getting by due to someones poor judgement.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah well I go out to start the Z today and all I hear is a loud a$$ screaching sound. So I jack the car up and pull off the starter to see WTF is going on, and the first bolt I pulled out was the Long Bolt; and the starter fell the FU(K OFF THE ENGINE ???? What and the Flying FU(K would cause some Bullshit like this! I am so Fu(king pissed off right now. If it's not 1 thing it's another... Thats it.... next thing that goes wrong, I'm done for the summer. Or I'm putting the Nitrous Kit on it and I'm gonna run it till it fu(king Blows the FU(K up! POS Mother Fu(ker. I'm really starting to dislike these damn Camaros... The whole car scene isn't even that fun anymore. Seems like everybody else is sitting in the house all summer with their heads up their asses and would rather play with their di(ks than get out and have some fun. WTF is up guys. Lets ditch the Bit(hes and go racing or go to some car shows or something. FU(K!
Sorry I had to vent!

James
I had the car detailed today. Does that count? We'll be out tonight, weather permitting. Give me a call.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Teching In

Sorry I had to vent!

James

Attachment 193783

Attachment 193784

i know right!!!im new kid with the camaro and im out most of the time....and ive had my problems to this summer.....so keep the head up james....jus wax some more *** saturday!!!hahaha
Old 08-22-2009, 03:21 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah well it's fixed. Just a FYI.... The starters for our cars are $169.00 MINIMUM! I got it for $141.00 through my work.

Anyways, it's up and running but I'm prolly not gonna cruise on 31 for a little while. COPS are heavy as hell. Pulling over everybody they can for no reason at all. So I don't think I'm gonna be busting anybody's *** here anytime soon lol.

Well if anyone is in favor for a meet or something here soon, lmk.

James

* Burt! If weather permits, I will be PARKED on 31. If you come out, hit me up.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:48 PM
10 Second Club

OMG, Burt is the baddest **** on the southside!
Old 08-22-2009, 04:51 PM
10 Second Club

The post above me is the result of letting the Biz use my laptop. I would never say such non-sense.

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!