Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy People....check-in and say hi!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 03:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The cops don't mess with me, cause I ruin ****. They recognize!!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z

Now everyone will just go south of County Line haha.

If you ask me they have been craking down more and more over the years.... some years worse then others... but I don't blame them, just look at how many people have been killed in that area or the bad wrecks over the last 5 years or so....
I think i mis-read it maybe they meant "the" county line not the road?? Where is the Johnson/Marion line? Is it County Line Rd? The name would lead you to believe so... Either way slow down and use your signal (james).
Old 08-17-2009, 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Captain InsaneO
Damn looks who the Dogs let out! lmao!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chadlee2KZ
I think i mis-read it maybe they meant "the" county line not the road?? Where is the Johnson/Marion line? Is it County Line Rd? The name would lead you to believe so... Either way slow down and use your signal (james).
From what I have allways seen everyone runs between the walls and county line road area....... mostly near the walls.........

Yes the Johnson/Marion line is at County Line rd.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
I never had any problems with the cops but will admit I was super nervous when a few cops told us to leave peatros and I did not want to start the car a few years back........

I think they are just craking down on all the idiots and get a few minding their own buisniess in the process....... I went like 1 block on 31 Friday night and was around idiots just for that distance.... and it was a bike with a chick on it, a mustang, a truck and a white GTP with a turbo swap and black wheels with stickies up front that can't hook....

Im suprised people don't go out on Sunday's, no cops and 31 is dead....
i was out last night lol in a buddys car
Old 08-17-2009, 05:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Captain InsaneO
ya thats cause you have to GET out to be pulled over benny......LOL

i was on the bike and saw at least 4-5 people pulled over each pass down 31....going north and south...was retarted....i say that anyone who made it up or down 31 without getting pulled over this weekend should call it a WIN!!!
hope to get the other car out before end of summer see ya soon
WURD
Old 08-17-2009, 05:24 PM
TECH Veteran

what about washington st off 465 on the west side, downtown is easily accessed and there are plenty of places to park and chill, and plus DANCERS is right there. lol. just a thought, i been cruisin around there for awhile, and never really any hatred from the poe

but no matter where you go, the idiots will be there, maybe not the first time, but they will make it.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chadlee2KZ
There is an artical on Indystar about how the cops are cracking down on speeders on 31. They are targeting the area from southern plaza to County Line....
ha....well they should write tickets for speeding instead of loud mufflers...lol...
Old 08-17-2009, 05:26 PM
TECH Veteran

http://www.indystar.com/article/2009...S.+31+speeders
Old 08-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1leadfoot
hope to get the other car out before end of summer see ya soon
WURD
whatever queer!!...lol..jp...need to quit ridin the bike!!!"if it doesnt say arlen ness, occ or west coast im not ridin it!!" wat a dumb trick..haha
Old 08-17-2009, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^wow
Old 08-17-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JAX04
what about washington st off 465 on the west side, downtown is easily accessed and there are plenty of places to park and chill, and plus DANCERS is right there. lol. just a thought, i been cruisin around there for awhile, and never really any hatred from the poe

but no matter where you go, the idiots will be there, maybe not the first time, but they will make it.
I used to work back behined Dancers at the BIG old United hangar....... the only problem is all the construction in the area and if you guys think the cops on 31 are bad you should see the airport cops or the city cops around the airport..........

Perimiter road has some good spots but the cops don't screw around.

Miss one of the stop signs on perimiter (just behined Washington) and it is an easy $150 ticket.

You would not see me hanging out next to my car at night any place in the area of or in a few miles of dancers haha. Id take my chances at sisters haha.

Even at 3am there are still cops around......... on 31 most of them have left the area around them......

"Most of the stops were for speeding, but officers also watch for moving violations such as unsafe lane changes and failure to use turn signals, Mount said."

There you go James haha.

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 08-17-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:49 PM
TECH Veteran

yeah, airport cops, good point. seems like we are running out of options, unless people would just stop racing in the middle of the street. its ruining it for all of us. damn it sux man.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LS1-NAVY
^^wow
had to be there^.......dont sweat it

ya she was an idiot....didnt see her out on sat though...saw that DUNK on the gixxer though hahahha fat chicks on bikes are fin funny as hell hahaha
Old 08-17-2009, 05:57 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JAX04
yeah, airport cops, good point. seems like we are running out of options, unless people would just stop racing in the middle of the street. its ruining it for all of us. damn it sux man.
I went out twice this year (not including the suds) and it seems like it gets worse every year and it is not just the ricers......... sorry but 100+ on 465 is stupid, 100+ on 31 is stupid....... both will get you killed......

I got tired of seeing people get killed...... I remember one summer when someone got killed every Saturday night on 31 for like a month and a half.

The airport cops are like all the others, if you are cool to them and don't run your mouth 99% of the time you will get a verbal warning...... I got pulled over by an airport cop once for a burnt out head light and he was cool.

People don't want to hang out at places other then 31 because nobody else is out there and people are not racing but people go to the suds.....

The last time I cruised 31 was when I had my 96 and that was like 4 years ago. Not worth some idiot crashing into me.... it is sad when people who are just trying to go to the movie theater with their family have to avoid 31 and 465 because they don't want to get hit........
Old 08-17-2009, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

had to be there^.......dont sweat it

ya she was an idiot....didnt see her out on sat though...saw that DUNK on the gixxer though hahahha fat chicks on bikes are fin funny as hell hahaha
Descent looking older dirty blond on a older harley or something? I saw her Friday night....
Old 08-17-2009, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

anyone with that black ws6 at the walls with me in the ss n my buddy in the gtp?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Teching In

Greenwood city is trying to improve their image. So not only are people cruising get harrassed the local business are not allowed to have sale signs etc.

SS and cops been going on since the 80's they will do the crack down, the news will give them 10 minutes, and a week later it will be normal ops.
--

LSx engine builders their is a shop down near louisville, ky. A friend of mine went thru this and he was finding nobody had a deck plate. Everyone wanted him to front the cost for the plate. I'll get the shops info tomorrow from him.

--
Tried out a new camaro this weekend and was surprised for the size of the car how tight and compact the interior was. The gauges are so small and the steering wheel hides them.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

^^lol good ole GM
Old 08-18-2009, 01:44 AM
Teching In

saw that DUNK on the gixxer though hahahha fat chicks on bikes are fin funny as hell hahaha
was it yellow and black???...bc she was a big ole corn fed girl...hahaha

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!