Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Corn Pickers from NE step inside!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 04:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by miller456
no americruise this year? damn i didnt get to go last year but i guess that's just my luck.

Back to my original intent for posting this thread, it looks like the weather might start evening out here in the next couple of weeks. When and where would u guys like to meet up? Is this something everyone wants to meet up and grab a bite to eat before heading out otherwise I know at our apt. complex we have a BBQ pit and we could round up some grills and do it that way too, whats everyones plans or ideas?
i'm down for whatever. Just not in the next couple of days! i got the new tailshaft housing in, just need to get the driveshaft balanced and fab up a new torque arm mount. I should be good by the weekend though! I saw you in the camaro saturday during the day and heard you were out sat. night too. i woulda been there, but the dyno was too much i guess! haha
Old 05-06-2008, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by 93blcZ28
no americruise this year man....they arent comin to lincoln, i think ive seen your old car around, wat color was your new one?
my new one is all black t-tops with tinted windows and the factory 10 spoke chrome wheels. it doesn't stand out as much as my old one but i like to keep things low key.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:08 PM

no americruise this year? damn i didnt get to go last year but i guess that's just my luck.

Back to my original intent for posting this thread, it looks like the weather might start evening out here in the next couple of weeks. When and where would u guys like to meet up? Is this something everyone wants to meet up and grab a bite to eat before heading out otherwise I know at our apt. complex we have a BBQ pit and we could round up some grills and do it that way too, whats everyones plans or ideas?
Im definately down. pm me if you get anything together.

anyone here play slow pitch? im trying to either get a team together or get on one. tell me if anyone is interested.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well lets get some more input on the get together guys, is everyone still gonna go out? I'm tryin to organize or get atleast a date posted so we can all try to work out schedules. Let me know what all of ur guys schedules are like and what works best for you. Obviously we would want to try and do this on a friday or saturday.

Huskerz28: I'm coming up to norfolk the weekend of the 17th and 18th and ill bring the whip with me if it dont rain that weekend so ill let u know.

'91firebirdformula: Where was I at? I guess I don't remember seeing you around I was probably just passing by and not even paying attention. Yea I went out with a few guys and I was surrounded by mustangs lol. They set me up with a stock GT with just exhaust and a stage 1 dumdumdumdum .
Old 05-07-2008, 02:51 AM
Staging Lane

huskerz28 Im always ready to play softball. Let me know
Old 05-07-2008, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by SS01SOM
huskerz28 Im always ready to play softball. Let me know
do you have any friends that might be down. cause i know myself and two other guys that wanna make a team so if we can get six more we should be good to go.

As to meeting up weekends usually work for me or thursday nights too.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:49 PM
TECH Resident

anywhere within about 15-20 mins of omaha works for me. Just name the day and i'll try to make it out.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

i belive i saw you 93blkz28 on 14th by burger king i wasn't in my firebird i was in a customers little green pos on the way to get a muffler welded on for them.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Staging Lane

huskerZ28 I should be able to get at least 4 more people for a team.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by SS01SOM
huskerZ28 I should be able to get at least 4 more people for a team.
unfortunately everything fell through with the summer ball league cause the only opening they had was on sundays and im already in a volleyball league on sundays but im gonna keep looking around for a midweek league.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

hey guys! another husker f-body owner here. looks like most of you are from lincoln/omaha area...exept for the one guy from hampton, i'm like 8 miles straight south of ya. never seen ya, oh maybe i have...idk. know a couple guys with f-bods. red '02 WS6 in henderson, red '02 WS6 in central city, white '95 z28 in henderson. might be headin out to kearney for cruise night this July. henderson car show is probably in July too.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gallardo259
hey guys! another husker f-body owner here. looks like most of you are from lincoln/omaha area...exept for the one guy from hampton, i'm like 8 miles straight south of ya. never seen ya, oh maybe i have...idk. know a couple guys with f-bods. red '02 WS6 in henderson, red '02 WS6 in central city, white '95 z28 in henderson. might be headin out to kearney for cruise night this July. henderson car show is probably in July too.
Welcome post some pics of the whip , and where the hell did everyone else go? Do you guy's still want a cruise or what?
Old 05-10-2008, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Welcome post some pics of the whip , and where the hell did everyone else go? Do you guy's still want a cruise or what?
I don't think anyone has a subscription.

I got v6 wheels for sale. I don't have pics, but these are the ones i'm talking about. http://www.wheelndealauto.com/resources/02camaro.jpg

set of 4 with tires, but they are pretty much shot. wheels are in ok shape, not the best. i figure i'm selling them for those of you who want to put some MTs on em.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by allbaugh_04
I don't think anyone has a subscription.

I got v6 wheels for sale. I don't have pics, but these are the ones i'm talking about. http://www.wheelndealauto.com/resources/02camaro.jpg

set of 4 with tires, but they are pretty much shot. wheels are in ok shape, not the best. i figure i'm selling them for those of you who want to put some MTs on em.
I think they must have unsubscribed which sux oh, and his wheels are a polished aluminum I believe to give it that chrome look. The wheels are in good shape but the tires are ****. Any news on this weekend or updates yet?
Old 05-10-2008, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

I think they must have unsubscribed which sux oh, and his wheels are a polished aluminum I believe to give it that chrome look. The wheels are in good shape but the tires are ****. Any news on this weekend or updates yet?
you've never seen these. this is the set i have at home, which are the same as in the pic i posted
Old 05-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Launching!

Hey guys.... some may know me, Brian. Im roomate with Miller456.
I drive a couple BMW's one is a 2002 E46 325i which is my daily driver, and i a 1990 e30 325i which is my toy . But we should get a bunch of people together and have a BBQ. We do at our apartments, have a "picnic" area where theres benches, and grills or we can just go somewhere else. Should be fun, and to look at what cars everyone has.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by wbwhiteboy
Hey guys.... some may know me, Brian. Im roomate with Miller456.
I drive a couple BMW's one is a 2002 E46 325i which is my daily driver, and i a 1990 e30 325i which is my toy . But we should get a bunch of people together and have a BBQ. We do at our apartments, have a "picnic" area where theres benches, and grills or we can just go somewhere else. Should be fun, and to look at what cars everyone has.
definately down.

hey gallardo...are you from henderson? do you know anyone from sutton? i do a lot of pheasant hunting out there.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:11 PM
TECH Resident

Also down.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Does anybody here every go to the MAM dragstrip?? I'm going this Friday with a few guys with fords. Just throwing this out there for anyone interested.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 3fourty6
Does anybody here every go to the MAM dragstrip?? I'm going this Friday with a few guys with fords. Just throwing this out there for anyone interested.
Theres a few of us that go down there, I would be down this weekend but im going back home to Norfolk to visit the family. If we ever have this cruise you would be welcome to come if ud like.

Quick Reply: Corn Pickers from NE step inside!!!