Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy People; LS1Tech meet on 5-24-08

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s346k
?? uhh ok. no one i knew was taking a car to the track, which is part of the reason i didn't go in the first place. i don't understand how i am starting a pissing match?
dude all you have to do is post.... lol
Old 07-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Launching!

?? uhh ok. no one i knew was taking a car to the track, which is part of the reason i didn't go in the first place. i don't understand how i am starting a pissing match?

Glad you edited your post. But just so you know its comments like the one you deleted that make people not think to highly of you.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chadlee2KZ
Glad you edited your post. But just so you know its comments like the one you deleted that make people not think to highly of you.
?? the comment about me calling him out to a racetrack and him declining? obviously for good reason haha. here we go again. it is what it is.

zing!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

i still heart you sean.... i guess that will make me a bad guy though
Old 07-21-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Junkie

thanks, mang. on a side note, thanks a bunch for helpin dad with the el camino. i just wonder what else is hand-tight lol.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Launching!

?? the comment about me calling him out to a racetrack and him declining? obviously for good reason haha. here we go again. it is what it is.

zing!
The part you deleted... I dont know you and dont dislike you so this is not here we go again. And honestly i dont know the past history of this "issue". And really i dont want to. You had the good idea to delete it and i will give you that. Just think before you say stupid **** and people wont say stupid **** back... Hopefully.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanks, mang. on a side note, thanks a bunch for helpin dad with the el camino. i just wonder what else is hand-tight lol.
no prob... a lil valve adjustment can go a long way sometimes. Ill help him get finished up this week, and help routing, tucking away stuff. He was excited, so that was cool enough to see.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:23 PM
TECH Resident

ls1leadfoot > s346k......that is all i have to say.....no reply needed sean

you have to wonder what drives someone to post such usless stuff on a site

this is because you have the headers on upside down.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:36 PM

Hey guys me and jeremy had a great time this saturday. Rollin on the southside with you cool mo fo's was soooooo cool. I had the turbos turned down to 6psi and still blew that cobra mustang away; like 3 or 4 times. I was so excited I took Jeremy home with me and made sweet love to him until i exploded in his *** and a tear rolled down his cheek! Now I know what your thinking, I'm a pretty big guy, but don't be fooled. My weiner is actually pretty small, so jeremy can clean it off in his mouth when I'm done. Anyway, sorry for getting a of the subject, Jeremy and I were lying there spooning (after I made him brush his teeth and gargle with an SOS pad) and he said to me "sweet pants, can we run 8psi next weekend and go after that mean *** orange and black camaro" I said,"Not this weekend Honey, but someday,.....someday.......
Old 07-21-2008, 01:45 PM

PS if you guys want to come over this weekend, were going to car pool in my bad *** ride over to a secluded place for a long walk in the park and poney rides afterward. if you guys are interested IM me or send cocksmoker signals. I mean smoke signals.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:45 PM
TECH Resident

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahhaaaahahaaahaah a

thats great
Old 07-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 317hardcharger
PS if you guys want to come over this weekend, were going to car pool in my bad *** ride over to a secluded place for a long walk in the park and poney rides afterward. if you guys are interested IM me or send cocksmoker signals. I mean smoke signals.
Who's driving your car? Is that Mr Head? Please tell me his name isnt dick...
Old 07-21-2008, 02:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ls1leadfoot
ls1leadfoot > s346k......that is all i have to say.....no reply needed sean

you have to wonder what drives someone to post such usless stuff on a site

I honestly not taking sides, dont see anything wrong with a joke... which is EXACTLY what i perceived that as.... His car drags everything also just as yours does john....

Unfortunately there is a bandwagon for some users and there are others for other users. I for one have my own opinions, i just decline to say them, because someone always takes it the wrong way.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:06 PM
Launching!

Or we could all stop being menstrating vaginas and just get along and enjoy our cars.

Oh, and John is ghey.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:08 PM
TECH Resident

little does he know that the joke is on him...SVTWHAT

"His car drags everything also just as yours does john...."......not quite understanding that one bud

i never declined racing him at the track.....and why he wants to race me is BEYOND me...

now we all know the side you chose......just keep posting.....i;m sure we will never see you out in your car either
Old 07-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 317hardcharger
Hey guys me and jeremy had a great time this saturday. Rollin on the southside with you cool mo fo's was soooooo cool. I had the turbos turned down to 6psi and still blew that cobra mustang away; like 3 or 4 times. I was so excited I took Jeremy home with me and made sweet love to him until i exploded in his *** and a tear rolled down his cheek! Now I know what your thinking, I'm a pretty big guy, but don't be fooled. My weiner is actually pretty small, so jeremy can clean it off in his mouth when I'm done. Anyway, sorry for getting a of the subject, Jeremy and I were lying there spooning (after I made him brush his teeth and gargle with an SOS pad) and he said to me "sweet pants, can we run 8psi next weekend and go after that mean *** orange and black camaro" I said,"Not this weekend Honey, but someday,.....someday.......

Did I see you out Sat night? I was in a blue WS6 on 31 going north, got on 465 going east....

Last edited by whostorm05; 07-21-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

little does he know that the joke is on him...SVTWHAT

"His car drags everything also just as yours does john...."......not quite understanding that one bud

i never declined racing him at the track.....and why he wants to race me is BEYOND me...

now we all know the side you chose......just keep posting.....i;m sure we will never see you out in your car either

How?

you said something about your exhaust dragging. He joked about flipping the headers upside down. He has the same issue, and i know first hand. Hell i watched the thing drag its way down the street last night.

Did you forget who i was? I think you know me well enough outside of here to know my personality... I think its personally hilarious how you are loads different in person than you are on here, from all the bullshitting weve done when i was on 86 street and a few weeks ago on the southside. Do I bash you? I certainly did not, but i made the connection right after you said something about speed bumps and dragging that he made a joke about the headers being on wrong.

Never see me out in my car? Heh, im not gonna break the law to drive my car at this time, but it does exist and i will let speak for itself. I have no need to bench race.

Now of course i have no license, but bring that car back to the track, and i will be MORE than happy to be your huckleberry and once im not suspended i will be more than happy to be it too. I personally think its a horrible idea to do it on the street, but then again the people who do it arent the ones who were unfortunate to get caught. Been there done that got the t-shirt.

No hard feelings intended, and none taken

Randy
Old 07-21-2008, 02:50 PM
TECH Junkie

ls1leadfoot > s346k
dang. now i'm being compared to ls1leadfoot. my day is getting brighter. maybe i can clip another dirtymax with the work truck on the way home. w00t!

edit: oh dang, i just read john's response. haha.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:50 PM
TECH Resident

been there done that too.....got caught...blah blah blah...i got a polo outta my incident though......i heard that marion county now gives out hoodies....LOL....

i never got to see the som ss man....that wouldve been nice to still have around
Old 07-21-2008, 02:55 PM
TECH Resident

meh, i'm not worried about it. i thought that orange car was allergic to the racetrack, as i called him out and he declined. just curious what it ran, i'd hope to god he had a lid / BLOWmaster car covered.

called me out......really......pease quote that one for me and post it up

that is where it goes from jokes (randy) to him running his **** talker.....

that is when people get pissed.......btw....it's also easier to joke with someone you have seen in person...all i here and see is how much of a dumb *** he is and all his posts are rediculous.......which is why i talk **** to him and not joke

Quick Reply: Indy People; LS1Tech meet on 5-24-08