Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 11:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by halucinator
Wow, didn't know they pulled people over for too dark of tail lights. How dark are they? I know they like to get people for license plate light out.

Look at the back of his car in post #2504
Old 08-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JPH
I mite be down 4 that. How much power does the poontoon make or I mean what size motors in it?
You wanna race it?? Its my folks boat, i just havent paid much attention. I think its 50 hp. Its nice and quiet and hardly uses any fuel.

If i want to go fast i take out my bass boat. That bitch is scary fast. 16' with a 135 merc 2 stroke and the governor removed. It'll turn 7400 rpm, for a short sprint. I should hook nox up and go make some kills on these brand new $50k bass boats. Anybody know how to hook up some juice to a triple carbed 2 stroke?
Old 08-21-2008, 06:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
You wanna race it?? Its my folks boat, i just havent paid much attention. I think its 50 hp. Its nice and quiet and hardly uses any fuel.

If i want to go fast i take out my bass boat. That bitch is scary fast. 16' with a 135 merc 2 stroke and the governor removed. It'll turn 7400 rpm, for a short sprint. I should hook nox up and go make some kills on these brand new $50k bass boats. Anybody know how to hook up some juice to a triple carbed 2 stroke?
Joe sold a kit for a 4wheeler last week, theres gotta be a kit for an outboard
Old 08-21-2008, 08:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SS1875
Look at the back of his car in post #2504
I can see it in the pic, but at night what did it look like? I've seen some people that have some dark tail lights (nearly black at night) and they never get cited.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:06 AM
11 Second Club

I can see it in the pic, but at night what did it look like? I've seen some people that have some dark tail lights (nearly black at night) and they never get cited.
Then obviously they are dark he has been pulled over twice for them
Kinda like Nate and his damn lisence plates
Old 08-21-2008, 08:32 AM
TECH Regular

Does nate have a tinted cover on his licence plate or something? I just got my windows tinted 5% so hopefully I don't get a ticket
Old 08-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Teching In

luke, personally I'd prefer saturday. I work third, so extreme innebriation on sunday is out of the question for me. showing up drunk to a factory with large machines is a no-no.

....I could always claim im a raging alcoholic and they would give me a second chance though lol
Old 08-21-2008, 11:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well after a bunch of stumbling around, I came across this thread and I think it might be useful because you guys are pretty local. I live over in Bremen, and have been looking for a performance shop to maybe do a build on my car. I was going to have premier autosports in lafayette do it for me, but staying in contact with them was less than desirable. I was just wondering what reputable shops you guys use? Probably just looking at a tranny rebuild/stall/tune maybe some suspension work... or just an ls6.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:56 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
That's just too damned funny. I'm giving you an A+. Permanently.
Sweet!! Do I get a gold star and a cookie to???
Old 08-21-2008, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tunedports10
Sweet!! Do I get a gold star and a cookie to???
For you, we have a better prize. I will send this over to your house today...

Old 08-21-2008, 12:13 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ryanisl33t

Joe did say he got some new guns, didn't say anything about the thong though

Put your clothes back on Joe!!!!!!

Last edited by blackz6sp; 08-21-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackonBlackTA
Well after a bunch of stumbling around, I came across this thread and I think it might be useful because you guys are pretty local. I live over in Bremen, and have been looking for a performance shop to maybe do a build on my car. I was going to have premier autosports in lafayette do it for me, but staying in contact with them was less than desirable. I was just wondering what reputable shops you guys use? Probably just looking at a tranny rebuild/stall/tune maybe some suspension work... or just an ls6.
With where you're located, their are a bunch of shops in Chicago area that are probably very well suited for what you're wanting.

FWIW, RPM transmissions have done well by most of the guys around here.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received a PM from Midwest Chassis....the rearend may ship out today as long as assembly goes well. They had to send some parts back to the powder coater to be redone because (Eric) the owner of the shop is picky about what he sends out. Makes me even more confident in his shop!!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Teching In

you could hardly see them at night before, cop says you have to see them from 500 feet away and I guess u couldn't but they are fixed now

Originally Posted by SS1875
Received a PM from Midwest Chassis....the rearend may ship out today as long as assembly goes well. They had to send some parts back to the powder coater to be redone because (Eric) the owner of the shop is picky about what he sends out. Makes me even more confident in his shop!!
thats awesome!!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Launching!

Our '08 toons all came with 50 evinrude etecs this year, imo-the best ob out there. Ive got a grill for the boat and all that jazz. Sundays work better for me b/c the shop is open on sat. Ill supply the boat and gas- you fools should pitch in for food n beer...
Old 08-21-2008, 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ryanisl33t
For you, we have a better prize. I will send this over to your house today...

I can't believe you told Joe you would do a photo shot with him

Grosssssss
Old 08-21-2008, 03:03 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackonBlackTA
RPM (in Daleville) for the tranny stuff period. GLM for tune (greenlightmotorspots, in Kokomo), putting parts on and motor work, CHad and Nate, and they can have the heads/intake/TB ported by probably the best head porter (think one of the oldest and biggest names in GM tuners in the country that is here local), top 10 anyeays.

If you need someone to drive it real fast and outrun cops and race anyone and not give a **** about a ticket or crashing, let me know!
Old 08-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SDB
RPM (in Daleville) for the tranny stuff period. GLM for tune (greenlightmotorspots, in Kokomo), putting parts on and motor work, CHad and Nate, and they can have the heads/intake/TB ported by probably the best head porter (think one of the oldest and biggest names in GM tuners in the country that is here local), top 10 anyeays.

If you need someone to drive it real fast and outrun cops and race anyone and not give a **** about a ticket or crashing, let me know!
lol right...ur obviously too busy w/ ur photoshoots SDB ^^^
Old 08-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Teching In

...thats my ****** speedo!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by tunedports10
I can't believe you told Joe you would do a photo shot with him

Grosssssss
Ok Is this a picture of SDB or a picture of JPH??

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!