Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 09:45 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS1875
Obviously you failed to tell her that F-body drivers have longer shafts!!!
Man, if we keep it up, this cobb guy will have an LSX/WRX!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:47 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Cam guru!
Thanks. I wouldn't say I am a guru, just know what the engines want and need to run HAPPY.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:48 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Not if your drivin U *****!!
Put her in a A4 car tard, so she feels the pull all the way thru. None of that stop, "eat and sausage" and shift crap.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JPH
Put her in a A4 car tard, so she feels the pull all the way thru. None of that stop, "eat and sandwich" and shift crap.
LOL thats what I'm talkin about. Although Ive never had that problem
Old 08-26-2008, 09:54 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
LOL thats what I'm talkin about. Although Ive never had that problem
reread it now.
TECH Apprentice

i thought the ladies liked a man that can really bang (gears) with his stick (shift)
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JPH
Put her in a A4 car tard, so she feels the pull all the way thru. None of that stop, "eat and sausage" and shift crap.
Power shifting you won't get that. Just a messy cleanup on a highway.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Beast
i thought the ladies liked a man that can really bang (gears) with his stick (shift)
Ladies like that until you break something (rearend). That is why there is divorce.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JPH
Thanks. I wouldn't say I am a guru, just know what the engines want and need to run HAPPY.
You are in tune with the engines
Old 08-26-2008, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by halucinator
Ladies like that until you break something (rearend). That is why there is divorce.

Good thing I have a great partner in life that understands and enjoys this hobby as much as me.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:01 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

This ***** getting funny now!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:02 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

You are in tune with the engines
I try. You changed your sig again? Is that a daily thing now or what? LOL
Old 08-26-2008, 10:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Touché
Old 08-26-2008, 10:03 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

WTF just happened here? There has been an EXPLOSION of posting today. I'm going to try and recap everything in one neat post...

The spark that really started it all was Ramon kicking in the door like some version of the Mexican Kool-Aid man and was like "Que pasa, gringos?!" And he started bitch slapping every cracker in this ************ that even thought about dissing his mad, phat dubs. (See post here}

Then some redneck honkey comes in and tells beast to man up and race his Mustang against Nicks car he's about to sell because Nick needs to redeem the beast's near 100% kill record. (Think Iceman in Top Gun, that's the ******* equivalent to the beast. Post here, fagz

Then Ben and his new best friend, Billy decide to go and play photographer thus causing Ben to write a small dissertation about how the XTi is superior to the XT (which in all respects, it truly is....But failed to mention it's the photographer that makes the photo, not the camera. Similar to how a gunman makes the shot, not the gun...think Lee Harvey Oswalt....or for you conspiracy theorists...The dude on the grassy knoll). Post = not here.....j/k!

Then for the rest of page it's about 1 person chiming in about how he gets off on Ramons car, and then a few other people question his sexuality and continue to make fun of Ramon's bling. Joe steps in as the threads official "Big John" McCarthy to try and calm things down. Blake insists that he is merely "smack talking" and it happens all the time, but still...that does not wipe the tears off of Ramons cheek. <----- Revenge Plot Point, right thurrr!

But before Ramon can come in and tell us his sob story about how we all took his land, Cobb steals the thunder right out from under him and writes a ******* novel about how he hates all pushrods and hopes we die. (sry, too long to read, need cliff notes) Then SDB joins in and decides to take another stab at us all being bench racers and never racing, thus his need to buy a race car will never be fulfilled. Like my dream to make something with my life, never be fulfilled. *teardrop*

Then Rob Kelley kicks in the door and is like "lolz? I don't have no fast bike!" Then Joe starts asking about some 13 year old girl at Halls, which in scary turn of events, turns out to be Cobb's sister and girlfriend? (Later Cobb clears it up that it's only his ex-girlfriend mind ******* him again, and not his sister...but his sister is hot. PM me for n00dz of his sister) Oh ****, almost forgot that the South Bend boys showed up and said they have a 15 second lt1 that's 100% stock with a shot of nitrous that wants to race some 9 second Mustang from Columbia city. (Where did this ******* tool run off to anyways?)

Then Boyd comes in like ******* Ahnold "The Govinator", you know when he was actually cool (Like in ******* Predator, Commando, Kindergarten Cop and **** like that) and tells everyone to STAFOOOO and then proceeds to make fun of Shocker. Shocker, full of pent up anger and frustration at the world sends me a text and tells me to get on tech to protect him from the jerkies on the fort wayne thread. I neglect to do this, so then everyone starts complimenting each others ****...Shocker: Hey man, Ramon, your **** is off the hinges. It's bling bling! Some other dude: Hey J-rod, I love your truck. Do you think you'd wanna go out for coffee sometime? It goes on like this for about a page or so...

Then finally, I get on to cry about a ticket. Shocker questions how I can get a 5 mph over ticket, Rob takes the time to cradle and rock Shocker to sleep and help with math. Finally, Ramon shows up to unleash his fury upon us...which basically sums up "**** you guys, I like mah wheelz, mah hood and m ah ****. I'm comfortable in who I am. **** y'all, you all be haterz." Basically quoting any Kanye West speech minus the part about George Bush not caring about black people.

Ben calls out Cobb again, who gets all pissed off, AGAIN...but this time is kind to write a mini-dissertation, which I neglected to read. But I'm sure it was awe-inspiring. Then everything settles down and Massey announces that he's going to Muncie, a handful of people say they're down...then Cobb says he wants to race Beastie. Nick says "**** you, beyotch, you race bike. No honda for you!" Then everyone catches on that we're all trying to race A HONDA.... Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

JESUS, while I typed this another 2 pages were added....****. I quit.

Oh, and if you take offense to the above...DIAF. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good thing I have a great partner in life that understands and enjoys this hobby as much as me.
My wife is getting the hang of it. Right now its get me this tool or that. She is gonna help me tackle the header install on the firebird too.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

ah ha, alas... If you thrash your stick (shift) to hard you run the risk of blowing off the rubbers
Old 08-26-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Azar
WTF just happened here? There has been an EXPLOSION of posting today. I'm going to try and recap everything in one neat post...

The spark that really started it all was Ramon kicking in the door like some version of the Mexican Kool-Aid man and was like "Que pasa, gringos?!" And he started bitch slapping every cracker in this ************ that even thought about dissing his mad, phat dubs. (See post here}

Then some redneck honkey comes in and tells beast to man up and race his Mustang against Nicks car he's about to sell because Nick needs to redeem the beast's near 100% kill record. (Think Iceman in Top Gun, that's the ******* equivalent to the beast. Post here, fagz

Then Ben and his new best friend, Billy decide to go and play photographer thus causing Ben to write a small dissertation about how the XTi is superior to the XT (which in all respects, it truly is....But failed to mention it's the photographer that makes the photo, not the camera. Similar to how a gunman makes the shot, not the gun...think Lee Harvey Oswalt....or for you conspiracy theorists...The dude on the grassy knoll). Post = not here.....j/k!

Then for the rest of page it's about 1 person chiming in about how he gets off on Ramons car, and then a few other people question his sexuality and continue to make fun of Ramon's bling. Joe steps in as the threads official "Big John" McCarthy to try and calm things down. Blake insists that he is merely "smack talking" and it happens all the time, but still...that does not wipe the tears off of Ramons cheek. <----- Revenge Plot Point, right thurrr!

But before Ramon can come in and tell us his sob story about how we all took his land, Cobb steals the thunder right out from under him and writes a ******* novel about how he hates all pushrods and hopes we die. (sry, too long to read, need cliff notes) Then SDB joins in and decides to take another stab at us all being bench racers and never racing, thus his need to buy a race car will never be fulfilled. Like my dream to make something with my life, never be fulfilled. *teardrop*

Then Rob Kelley kicks in the door and is like "lolz? I don't have no fast bike!" Then Joe starts asking about some 13 year old girl at Halls, which in scary turn of events, turns out to be Cobb's sister and girlfriend? (Later Cobb clears it up that it's only his ex-girlfriend mind ******* him again, and not his sister...but his sister is hot. PM me for n00dz of his sister) Oh ****, almost forgot that the South Bend boys showed up and said they have a 15 second lt1 that's 100% stock with a shot of nitrous that wants to race some 9 second Mustang from Columbia city. (Where did this ******* tool run off to anyways?)

Then Boyd comes in like ******* Ahnold "The Govinator", you know when he was actually cool (Like in ******* Predator, Commando, Kindergarten Cop and **** like that) and tells everyone to STAFOOOO and then proceeds to make fun of Shocker. Shocker, full of pent up anger and frustration at the world sends me a text and tells me to get on tech to protect him from the jerkies on the fort wayne thread. I neglect to do this, so then everyone starts complimenting each others ****...Shocker: Hey man, Ramon, your **** is off the hinges. It's bling bling! Some other dude: Hey J-rod, I love your truck. Do you think you'd wanna go out for coffee sometime? It goes on like this for about a page or so...

Then finally, I get on to cry about a ticket. Shocker questions how I can get a 5 mph over ticket, Rob takes the time to cradle and rock Shocker to sleep and help with math. Finally, Ramon shows up to unleash his fury upon us...which basically sums up "**** you guys, I like mah wheelz, mah hood and m ah ****. I'm comfortable in who I am. **** y'all, you all be haterz." Basically quoting any Kanye West speech minus the part about George Bush not caring about black people.

Ben calls out Cobb again, who gets all pissed off, AGAIN...but this time is kind to write a mini-dissertation, which I neglected to read. But I'm sure it was awe-inspiring. Then everything settles down and Massey announces that he's going to Muncie, a handful of people say they're down...then Cobb says he wants to race Beastie. Nick says "**** you, beyotch, you race bike. No honda for you!" Then everyone catches on that we're all trying to race A HONDA.... Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

JESUS, while I typed this another 2 pages was added....****. I quit.
Its sad I just read your whole post. Please forgive me while I go and end up because I'm laughing too hard at all of this.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:10 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

All this typing and you work at EPP? I hope you help Bob answer all his pm's and e-mails since you "super ninja typer/writer". LOL
Old 08-26-2008, 10:11 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

My wife is getting the hang of it. Right now its get me this tool or that. She is gonna help me tackle the header install on the firebird too.
Didn't you just get married?
Old 08-26-2008, 10:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy ****!!!!

Off a bit but close enough

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!