Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 06:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SS1875
Put some Swamp Buggy tires on the back and a snorkel through the hood....you'll be just fine.

LTwonZ (Dan), do you still have a set of skinnies I can borrow? I am going to try to mount up Shawns sometime this week, but I don't know that even with spacers his will fit.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you guys goin down on your own, or is everyone meetin up and ridin down... if you're all goin down together, do you mind if i join in? i feel stupid for askin because i'll be driving the damn honda since it hasn't sold yet, but i'm hoping i can get some videos and time's which should help sell it
Old 06-02-2008, 10:56 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah Ben you can borrow my skinnies.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:36 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CALL911
red01camaroz28, I saw you today at the corner of State and Coliseum. You car looks good man! Why haven't you come up to Halls yet with us?
Thanks for the compliment! I was up there two weekends ago on Saturday but I didn't have my wheels on cuz I still had to get a wheel alignment and had to make sure my wheels wouldn't hit. I had my stock wheels on and you prolly didn't notice it cuz my car looks like crap without them! And I would have had them on when I went up there but it would it my tires when I would go out of my driveway and also the fender would come down and hit the top of my tires too. And I measured it before and after I got the alignment and the rears then sat even lower so I had to get some spacers in the back cuz I knew it would hit! I was also behind you on the cruise last Saturday the 24th. Were you in either your Camaro or Trans Am today? I probably would have saw you if you were but I was sort of talking to the car next to me. I also work every weekend on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and start work at 4 am and have to get up at 2:30am and I work in Garrett. I also have to work 11 hr. shifts and its hard physical labor, so I'm usually really tired on the weekends, and in fact I slept 15 hrs. yesterday and 12 of them were straight without waking up. I was up there cuz I didn't have to work the next day and I was going to the Indy 500 the next day. I was usually hanging around Joe and Chris when I was up there. I'll talk to you later and I might try coming up a little more often if I'm not too tired on the weekends.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Thanks for the compliment! I was up there two weekends ago on Saturday but I didn't have my wheels on cuz I still had to get a wheel alignment and had to make sure my wheels wouldn't hit. I had my stock wheels on and you prolly didn't notice it cuz my car looks like crap without them! And I would have had them on when I went up there but it would it my tires when I would go out of my driveway and also the fender would come down and hit the top of my tires too. And I measured it before and after I got the alignment and the rears then sat even lower so I had to get some spacers in the back cuz I knew it would hit! I was also behind you on the cruise last Saturday the 24th. Were you in either your Camaro or Trans Am today? I probably would have saw you if you were but I was sort of talking to the car next to me. I also work every weekend on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and start work at 4 am and have to get up at 2:30am and I work in Garrett. I also have to work 11 hr. shifts and its hard physical labor, so I'm usually really tired on the weekends, and in fact I slept 15 hrs. yesterday and 12 of them were straight without waking up. I was up there cuz I didn't have to work the next day and I was going to the Indy 500 the next day. I was usually hanging around Joe and Chris when I was up there. I'll talk to you later and I might try coming up a little more often if I'm not too tired on the weekends.
wow...
Old 06-03-2008, 10:00 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CTS-V LEE
wow...
lol
Old 06-03-2008, 10:16 AM
JPH
TECH Junkie

red01camaroz28, I saw you today at the corner of State and Coliseum. You car looks good man! Why haven't you come up to Halls yet with us?

Even if it doesn't rain, its supposed to be 90 and very humid I'm still down for whatever since I'll have the day off, but with those conditions I definatly am not expecting to run a personal best.
You be glad your "METH" is working, if it's that HOT and HUMID.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:31 AM
11 Second Club

Nate, whats the plan for Friday if its raining?
I say we just play it by ear... Its hard to say what the weather is gonna do its Indiana

Im finished with Mike's T/A so if you want to *** PM *** me about your drop off we can at least start on that.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

Joe how is my second flycutter coming? I would love to drive my car on my birthday..... this year......
Old 06-03-2008, 10:36 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NASTYTRANSAM
Joe how is my second flycutter coming? I would love to drive my car on my birthday..... this year......
Good luck with that!!!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:42 AM
TECH Regular

joe said anymore sarcasm u wont make it to ur bday this year PAL!!
Old 06-03-2008, 12:00 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

I "OWN" the current intake valve flycutter that I have now, "YOU" will have to "RENT" one for the exhaust valve side. Last time I checked, it was your engine, not mine bubba. "YOUR" engine means "YOUR" responsibility!
Old 06-03-2008, 12:02 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

joe said anymore sarcasm u wont make it to ur bday this year PAL!!
B-DAY, I not coming over to your house anymore, it's just not right. To much drama!
Old 06-03-2008, 12:23 PM
10 Second Club

LOL I know I wrote a book! haha
Old 06-03-2008, 12:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JPH
B-DAY, I not coming over to your house anymore, it's just not right. To much drama!
good....everytime u come over u turn our toilet bowl into the indy 500...there skid marks in every corner...LOL u ****!!
Old 06-03-2008, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Ben, where's the video? Cliff's notes?
Old 06-03-2008, 12:43 PM
11 Second Club

good....everytime u come over u turn our toilet bowl into the indy 500...there skid marks in every corner...LOL u ****!!
Atleast he keeps it in the toliet there, it looks like volcano erupted all over the back of the toliet and wall when he's done here!!!

Last edited by blackz6sp; 06-03-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Atleast he keeps it in the toliet there, it looks like volcano erupted all over the back of the toliet and wall when he's done here!!!
LOL...i can imagine...his hole is so loose from sitting on nitrous bottles it just flies outa there
Old 06-03-2008, 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
Ben, where's the video? Cliff's notes?
Yeah come on Ben get that thing posted up!
Old 06-03-2008, 02:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JPH
You make your own drama pal...... If you wouldn't send your boyfriends messages about how you want three ways.....

I wouldn't need you to get me these tools if you would have checked ahead of time... You picked the setup... and wasted my head gaskets I think this is the least you can do is get me the tools.... I'll even pay for the rental of the tools

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!