Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NVADERC6
SWITCHES AND I R BRINGING BETTER 1/2'S, CHAIRS, SIDES, EXPLOSIVES, ****, STIPPERS FOR BEAST AND DARKNESS, WINE COOLERS AND PLAYGIRL MAGS FOR COBB, DURA LOG FOR THE FIRE, AND A SOCKET SET TO HELP FIX ANY MUSTANG'S THAT MAY BREAK DOWN OUT THERE....
thanx for the strippers buddy, i do have quite the love for them and i'm sure cobb will thank you for the playgirls in person....you should race the subie across the field in the hummer! i'm mean **** the subie is awd it was built for that right????
Old 10-31-2008, 04:34 PM
10 Second Club

Ben, you available for a GTG Monday night? Anyone else?
Old 10-31-2008, 04:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
Sorry Scott, I am not

I'll be leaving at the crack of dawn Tuesday morning, and the wife already made me promise her I would be all her's Monday night
Old 10-31-2008, 04:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CALL911
Sorry Scott, I am not

I'll be leaving at the crack of dawn Tuesday morning, and the wife already made me promise her I would be all her's Monday night

That means you have too watch again.....darn
Old 10-31-2008, 04:49 PM
11 Second Club

Well heading out to Kokomo to pick up the SS.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Teching In

i'm down for some football and brew
Old 10-31-2008, 05:11 PM
Teching In

Azar, because i know you love this stuff...

there's a new jay-z mashup kinda thing like the Pac ones you told me about its called Viva la Hova jay-z over coldplay kinda crazy
Old 10-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Staging Lane

SWITCHES AND I R BRINGING BETTER 1/2'S, CHAIRS, SIDES, EXPLOSIVES, ****, STIPPERS FOR BEAST AND DARKNESS, WINE COOLERS AND PLAYGIRL MAGS FOR COBB, DURA LOG FOR THE FIRE, AND A SOCKET SET TO HELP FIX ANY MUSTANG'S THAT MAY BREAK DOWN OUT THERE....
OOhhh! bring the muliti colored Dura Log, or the pine fresh they really make you feel at home.

And i was told no on the Fire exstinguisher, apparently they want some at work incase of fire. I said out of the 78 you couldn't spare one but it was no deal....oooohhhh FIRE CODE ooohhhh. Snobbs that's what I say
Old 10-31-2008, 07:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CALL911
Sorry Scott, I am not

After you vote, right? Sorry it won't work out. It's been a great summer and it's always nice to meet new friends. Best of luck on your newest career. Keep in touch throughout the training. Although it's not as glamourous as fast-movers, heavy multi-engine hours will pay big dividends when you pull the plug on the military.

Zach's in for MNF; anybody else?
Old 10-31-2008, 07:28 PM
Teching In

A SOCKET SET TO HELP FIX ANY MUSTANG'S THAT MAY BREAK DOWN OUT THERE....

You might need several socket sets... Don't forget the redneck vice grips so they can round off bolt heads. LoL
Old 10-31-2008, 07:31 PM
10 Second Club

Zach's in for MNF; anybody else?
Well I think that we haven't met, but I might be up for it for a little bit. Also I have a PS3 and I could bring it if you would like to see a movie or game in HD. I've only been up to Halls a couple of times this summer because I work every weekend 11 hr. shifts.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Well I think that we haven't met, but I might be up for it for a little bit. Also I have a PS3 and I could bring it if you would like to see a movie or game in HD. I've only been up to Halls a couple of times this summer because I work every weekend 11 hr. shifts.
Sounds good. I'll let you know times and directions once I get an idea who's coming.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hot and cold sides are done. Rod bolts, oil pump, timing equipment, oil pan bung and fuel system to go. The rest of my parts should be here in a few days. I also have to get someone to weld up a couple 90s on my radiator on the bottom inlet, as the clearance is a little tight.

Anyone know anyone that's good with the aluminum and not stupid expensive?

Old 10-31-2008, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Hot and cold sides are done. Rod bolts, oil pump, timing equipment, oil pan bung and fuel system to go. The rest of my parts should be here in a few days. I also have to get someone to weld up a couple 90s on my radiator on the bottom inlet, as the clearance is a little tight.

Anyone know anyone that's good with the aluminum and not stupid expensive?

Wastegate dumps are the ****.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, yeah, it should be pretty quiet when it's not in boost, but as soon as I hit 7 lbs... that thing opens up and it's going to get real in a hurry.

I'll be running on the 7 lbs spring for the moment, though once I get it debugged, I'm planning 12-13 lbs with the meth injection.

Oh, and on that topic, again, Alkycontrol rocks. They inspected my pump, reconditioned it and sent me a new nozzle setup for ~20 bucks, shipped. Julio Don is the man!
Old 11-01-2008, 01:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Count me in for Sat. Luke and I'd be down to come over after class on Mon. Scott

Car's lookin real good Blake
Old 11-01-2008, 09:16 AM
TECH Addict

After you vote, right? Sorry it won't work out. It's been a great summer and it's always nice to meet new friends. Best of luck on your newest career. Keep in touch throughout the training. Although it's not as glamourous as fast-movers, heavy multi-engine hours will pay big dividends when you pull the plug on the military.
I am leaving right after I vote. I'll definatly drop in here when I can, but its not going to be very often at all. I get a couple weeks off for Christmas, then I'll be home for a few weeks after OTS before UPT in late Feb through early March, then I should have a little free time on the weekends (a couple hours if I am lucky) once I start my undergraduate pilot training (UPT).

I have a feeling I will have to keep reminding myself of the good life style that goes with the heavies, as Columbus AFB where I will be for UPT will have both T-6's and T-38's, so the guys training for the fast moovers will be there as well as thier "stick it to the non-fighter guy" attitude.

I'll just have to remember when I'd be tanking fighters over the drink and out of boredem while fueling up one of the times the fighter guys would ask "so, did you do anything exciting in the last hour?", and you'd make some remark like, "well lets see, after cooking a steak in the oven, and taking a nap in the bunk, and then taking a dump while in an actual bathroom, I stretched out in one of our reclining chairs and played some PSP", why what did you do in the last hour? To which they would reply with a sigh, "nothing".

Everyone on the outside thinks the life of a fighter pilot is the greatest thing in the world. Reality is that yes, they get to go supersonic, and blow **** up, but what you don't hear is the uncomfortable airframe they have to fly compared to the heavies, and that they have to breif for hours and hours both before and after they fly making their days really long, and other than flying, really boring. Plus in the AMC world we get to travel all over the world, most fighter guys train around their local area, maybe go to Red Flag, and then deploy somewhere lousy, and thats it. Not to mention its much harder for them to accumulate hours and fly commercially compared to the guys flying more hours and in larger aircraft in AMC. But then the other side of it is, in the AMC world, we don't get to blow **** up.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:26 PM
12 Second Club

Here is some shots of my first header almost done

Blake, I wish I had as much room to work in the engine bay as you do.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:51 PM
TECH Addict

Anyone got directions to Slowr's house? I will probably just give one of you guys a call if I don't find any.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:53 PM
TECH Addict

All these Turbo projects are making my head spin. You guys are all going to be running some very fast cars next year!

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!