Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These last five or so posts have made me smile on day when I just threatened to kill most everyone in our marketing department Thanks guys I needed that, I'm done with Cobb as well, God I'm so glad this day is over I will see you guys tomorrow.

Ken that was quite poetic. That really did it for me Man thank you.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thedarkness
fine, but if that would have been me you can't even start to tell me that cobb wouldn't have told a **** ton of people. I'm just sayin bust ***** when ***** need to be busted. How much **** did i take from the whole " i bet u **** ur pants " ordeal out on 30 when bb and i decided to experience the shoulder at ludacris speed????.... At least i didn't really **** my pants
+1...if that was me that did that omg!!! There would be ten pages of jokes, so cobb grow some ***** and get over it....plus i cannot believe you cleaned it up?????? Wtf!!! Thats going way beyond the call of "DOOTIE"..oops that "DEPENDS" on if he was awake or not..
Old 11-11-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm laughing so hard I think I pee'd a little... oops can't say that either
Old 11-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by terry02
These last five or so posts have made me smile on day when I just threatened to kill most everyone in our marketing department Thanks guys I needed that, I'm done with Cobb as well, God I'm so glad this day is over I will see you guys tomorrow.

Ken that was quite poetic. That really did it for me Man thank you.
terry your sis came in today.... really like the car she went home to talk to mom, she needs to hurry it hit the internet today and we have had 6 hits on that car already...just a sugestion, like i said those inexpensive cars with low miles DO NOT LAST !!! so the quicker the better
Old 11-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Teching In

What was really funny was that zach slept right next to Cobb all night and never moved. even when i was steam cleaning the carpets...... hmmmmmmmmm, odd wouldnt you say?
Old 11-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Banned

he was too busy dreaming about all the pu**y he is gonna get with his vette

or he was dreaming that he was floating in a warm steam and a boat kept going by and sucking up the lake..
Old 11-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned

SDB...i got your txt and thank you for all your help. I will let Susan know and she can take it from here...but thank you again for all the help that means alot to me...
Old 11-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVADERC6
he was too busy dreaming about all the pu**y he is gonna get with his vette

or he was dreaming that he was floating in a warm steam and a boat kept going by and sucking up the lake..
lol only the drunk Coug's at checkerz

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
What was really funny was that zach slept right next to Cobb all night and never moved. even when i was steam cleaning the carpets...... hmmmmmmmmm, odd wouldnt you say?
when ur that intoxicated anything is pissable....errr possible
Old 11-11-2008, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Hey this is for Blake, tunedports10, Nick or whoever is doing a turbocharger or supercharger project. Check out this setup this car was at SEMA from Nineball's pictures. Enjoy!! http://www.motorsports-media.com/pho...s/IMG_9258.htm
Old 11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Banned

IT ALL STARTED FROM A SAD CHILDHOOD..

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/4/pyzampeepee.jpg
http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/2/badday.jpg
http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/babies/fun20.jpg

Last edited by NVADERC6; 11-11-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Staging Lane

this is some funny stuff
Old 11-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Banned

NEW NIGHT VISION JUST INSTALLED AT SLOWERS HOUSE LETS TAKE A LOOK....

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2...3bc47_prod.jpg
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2...0c38b_prod.jpg
Old 11-11-2008, 08:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Hey this is for Blake, tunedports10, Nick or whoever is doing a turbocharger or supercharger project. Check out this setup this car was at SEMA from Nineball's pictures. Enjoy!! http://www.motorsports-media.com/pho...s/IMG_9258.htm
Thats pretty badass
Old 11-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thedarkness
fine, but if that would have been me you can't even start to tell me that cobb wouldn't have told a **** ton of people. i'm just sayin bust ***** when ***** need to be busted. how much **** did i take from the whole " i bet u **** ur pants " ordeal out on 30 when BB and i decided to experience the shoulder at ludacris speed????.... at least i didn't really **** my pants
yea who would i tell zach? Now there's an entire group of people that i'm gonna have to be forced to listen to **** jokes from for the next ******* year. what happened out on 30 when you almost REARENDED ME was your own god damned fault because apparently you dont look at the road while racing. The difference in situations is massive, you almost killed us out on 30, and I got black out drunk at a party and dont even remember what happened for most of the night. and i really dont recall ever giving you that much **** for nearly killing me, atleast not nearly as much as half of the other guys on here.

im all for busting ***** and having a good laugh when everyone is in on the joke. but i am extremely embarassed about what happened and i would have rather not had this spread to everyone. yet you decided in your infinite douche bag-ness to go ahead and tell everyone you could, even after i told you not to. and you justify it by saying i would have told everyone I could? yea... **** you.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVADERC6
+1...if that was me that did that omg!!! There would be ten pages of jokes, so cobb grow some ***** and get over it....plus i cannot believe you cleaned it up?????? Wtf!!! Thats going way beyond the call of "DOOTIE"..oops that "DEPENDS" on if he was awake or not..
i was over it, then i finally got back on here and realised that NO ONE ELSE has been over it for the last two ******* weeks.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:01 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Th3Cobb
i was over it, then i finally got back on here and realised that NO ONE ELSE has been over it for the last two ******* weeks.

Would someone pm me or call me and let me know what all of this ****/cobb stuff was about!!! I apparently missed out on something!

Winter is here, I want a Cadillac CTS-V but don't have an extra $75000 lying around! Anyone want to buy me a new CTS-V for Christmas?????
Old 11-11-2008, 10:05 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went back and reread some posts....is IMOAN a golden shower kind of girl? I am confused....
Old 11-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Teching In

just ask zach
Old 11-11-2008, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I miss having tickets to SEMA/CES shows.

That car is much more better than mine. Beautiful work there. Mine is more the "so ugly it's beautiful" look, or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

I've got no idea what the deal was with Cobb (I thought this was the normal Cobb mocking, didn't know we had a specific incident). From the sounds of it, I don't think I want to know what the story is. Regardless, I'm done with it (was I ever started?). We might want to be careful before we get another thread locked though...
Old 11-11-2008, 10:28 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Sweet jesus...look at the Wiggin's clamps.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!