Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 10:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Azar
Sweet jesus...look at the Wiggin's clamps.
pshh, what's so special about those? those things are dirt cheap http://www.burnsstainless.com/Hardwa...insclamps.html
Old 11-12-2008, 03:02 AM
Teching In

I dont want get this thread locked. I'm done discussing the subject.

Whos going deer hunting on Saturday??? I just sighted in my 870, its a piece of ****!!! wont lay a pattern to save its life. its possible that the scope is junk, or it just doesnt like remington or winchester slugs. I'm thinking about sniping them using my .243, to bad its illegal. Does anybody have any moonshine? I've heard rumors of corn soaked in moonshine gets deer all sorts of effed up. Maybe i can shoot a dumb drunk one.

Hallucinator, check your for sale thread.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Staging Lane

Hey Cobb,, Dont let all these jokes get you down. We've all been drunk and done something frucked up. I remember yaking in a buddies wedding shoes the night befor the wedding. And I remember someone yaking on the inside ,outside of his Blue WS6 passenger door . Im not just talking outside and interior ,Im talking down in the window slot. He was passed out from drinking to many Black and Tans. So what Im saying big deal it happens to all of us.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by slowr w/o blowr
i dont want get this thread locked. I'm done discussing the subject.

Whos going deer hunting on saturday??? I just sighted in my 870, its a piece of ****!!! Wont lay a pattern to save its life. Its possible that the scope is junk, or it just doesnt like remington or winchester slugs. I'm thinking about sniping them using my .243, to bad its illegal. Does anybody have any moonshine? I've heard rumors of corn soaked in moonshine gets deer all sorts of effed up. Maybe i can shoot a dumb drunk one.

Hallucinator, check your for sale thread.
no but corn soaked in malassas or honey will drive them right to your door....takes about a week then they are all over the place
Old 11-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by switches
Hey Cobb,, Dont let all these jokes get you down. We've all been drunk and done something frucked up. I remember yaking in a buddies wedding shoes the night befor the wedding. And I remember someone yaking on the inside ,outside of his Blue WS6 passenger door . Im not just talking outside and interior ,Im talking down in the window slot. He was passed out from drinking to many Black and Tans. So what Im saying big deal it happens to all of us.

THAT WAS BLACK AND TANS AND CURVIEO 1800 SHOTS...GET THE STORY STRAIGHT.... ...9 1800 SHOTS AND 5 BLACK AND TANS 22 OUNCER'S....THAT POOR CAR... ....I GUESS I SHOULD OF JUST PISSED ON THE BAR THAT WOULD OF MADE MORE SENSE TO THIS TOPIC...
I THINK DARREN WOULD REMEMBER THAT STORY BETTER THAN YOU SWITCHES...SINCE HE DROVE ME HOME AND HAD TO LIVE THROUGH THAT WHOLE ORDEAL....AND AS I SAID THAT POOR CAR AND THAT POOR KID AT COVENTRY AUTO WASH THAT HAD TO CLEAN IT...

Last edited by NVADERC6; 11-12-2008 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Teching In

Ok I'm done but the only reason we almost died on 30 is because you were dead stopped on a HIGHWAY
Old 11-12-2008, 10:23 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NVADERC6
THAT WAS BLACK AND TANS AND CURVIEO 1800 SHOTS...GET THE STORY STRAIGHT.... ...9 1800 SHOTS AND 5 BLACK AND TANS 22 OUNCER'S....THAT POOR CAR... ....I GUESS I SHOULD OF JUST PISSED ON THE BAR THAT WOULD OF MADE MORE SENSE TO THIS TOPIC...
I THINK DARREN WOULD REMEMBER THAT STORY BETTER THAN YOU SWITCHES...SINCE HE DROVE ME HOME AND HAD TO LIVE THROUGH THAT WHOLE ORDEAL....AND AS I SAID THAT POOR CAR AND THAT POOR KID AT COVENTRY AUTO WASH THAT HAD TO CLEAN IT...
Hey Bandit quit using your caps
Old 11-12-2008, 10:26 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by thedarkness
Ok I'm done but the only reason we almost died on 30 is because you were dead stopped on a HIGHWAY
Thats how its done Douche Bag How else is a rear wheel drive car on street tires suppose to kick an allwheel drive cars ***

when i race i look forward not at Ramon
Old 11-12-2008, 10:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NASTYTRANSAM
Thats how its done Douche Bag How else is a rear wheel drive car on street tires suppose to kick an allwheel drive cars ***

when i race i look forward not at Ramon
LMAO
Old 11-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Banned

DoNt Be So CaP SeNsItIvE....NaStY....

bandit?? those are fightin' words...
Old 11-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thedarkness
no you're not done. i'll get this thread locked if i have to. hell i dont give a **** if people have fun at my expense. it happens. beast has been going with the running gag of yelling Imoan every chance he gets in hopes that maybe he'll get a rise out of me again.

you can't be done, because when I make the minute joke of calling you wishy washy and saying it'll be well into next racing season with you still asking what the best sounding exhaust for your car will be. your hypocritical *** pretty much told me to go **** myself and to get off this forum because I didn't belong. yet you go off and tell everyone about an embarassing moment i had and then continue to fuel the fire like it's no big deal that you just fucked over one of your friends.

We almost died because apparently you don't look up while your racing. and when we went out that night, i was believing that the only racing that was going to happen was going to be between me and nate. from what I remember Nate didnt have a z28 fly past him on the shoulder at 120. so apparently ramon knows how to look at the road ahead of him while racing. did you ever get your ******* **** stains out of your vette seats?

you justify that you told people on this forum about what happened because i'd do the same thing if it was you. you've known me for pretty close, if not, for at least 4 years. do you really believe that I'd go tell everyone that we hang out with about an embarassing moment of yours just to get a laugh?

I've gotten on here to scold people for singling me out before and it's never worked, so go ahead make your stupid ******* jokes. I sold my car so I probably wont be around next year, you have more time to think up more creative things than making fun of me for than socializing with naomi, or getting black out drunk.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Banned

have a beer and relax....geeeezzzeee... dont be such a pisser!!!

all i have to say is BOOO fn WHOOOO....go cry somewhere else if the shoe was on the other foot you would be blastin' off also., and for all you other posers who talk and rip cobb behind his back and than get on here and go hey its ok, have him spend the night at YOUR house...

ok GRADE school is over back to car stuff....NATE i need to tty about the yellow project car, or is it pee green???? cant remember...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NVADERC6
terry your sis came in today.... really like the car she went home to talk to mom, she needs to hurry it hit the internet today and we have had 6 hits on that car already...just a sugestion, like i said those inexpensive cars with low miles DO NOT LAST !!! so the quicker the better
Thanks for helping her get to a salesman. She called and we talked a bit and she has expressed feelings that she wants to wait and save a litttle more and maybe get something newer. She basically wants to spend more money which she is really good at. Her car will get her throught the winter if she has too, it's not a bad car, it just doesn't have A/C or look that pretty and frankly I would like to get her out of the old style 3.1 liter motor. it's already had the gasket replaced once and even though they replaced with an upgraded gasket I feel it's just a matter of time before it blows.

She's crazy just like all the others she just happens to be mine. Thanks again for your time, but don't wait on us to make a descision cause' i think she's gonna go a different direction.......again.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Th3Cobb
I sold my car so I probably wont be around next year, you have more time to think up more creative things than making fun of me for than socializing with naomi, or getting black out drunk.
Did you make any money? Have you found the caddilac that you want to buy?
Are you even going to still buy one?

(friendly questions)
Old 11-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=NVADERC6;10467382]THAT WAS BLACK AND TANS AND CURVIEO 1800 SHOTS...GET THE STORY STRAIGHT.... ...9 1800 SHOTS AND 5 BLACK AND TANS 22 OUNCER'S....THAT POOR CAR... ....I GUESS I SHOULD OF JUST PISSED ON THE BAR THAT WOULD OF MADE MORE SENSE TO THIS TOPIC.

My point was that we've all done stupid **** when were Drunk off our ***.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Banned

yup and we all have been called on the carpet for it and made fun of....me especially, because i have done some crazy **** drunk...you have witnessed alot of it...

ok back to car stuff....right after i take a pee...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by terry02
Thanks for helping her get to a salesman. She called and we talked a bit and she has expressed feelings that she wants to wait and save a litttle more and maybe get something newer. She basically wants to spend more money which she is really good at. Her car will get her throught the winter if she has too, it's not a bad car, it just doesn't have A/C or look that pretty and frankly I would like to get her out of the old style 3.1 liter motor. it's already had the gasket replaced once and even though they replaced with an upgraded gasket I feel it's just a matter of time before it blows.

She's crazy just like all the others she just happens to be mine. Thanks again for your time, but don't wait on us to make a descision cause' i think she's gonna go a different direction.......again.

thats cool, i will keep my eyes open also if anything else would happen to come in i will have Bernard her salesman call her ...
Old 11-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=NVADERC6;10468422]yup and we all have been called on the carpet for it and made fun of....me especially, because i have done some crazy **** drunk...you have witnessed alot of it...

We've had some fun *** times while we were plastered LOL.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Wow....LS1Tech, ending friendships in record time since 2008.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by switches
My point was that we've all done stupid **** when were Drunk off our ***.
Haha, so true. Next time you guys catch me in the flesh ask me about Ball State and Everclear.

Sweet baby jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt riding a segway, that was a frackin crazy night.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!