Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=b_ver_plezer69;10617383]I CANT WAIT!!!!!... I am gonna stop pissin' today to save up for the party!! and MC Hammer? Holy **** that mus of cost at least $500 bucks to have him come.

Hey b_ver_plezer69 , Do you still have those MC Hammer Pants you wore in high School? " STOP ,CAN'T TOUCH THIS" lol
Old 12-07-2008, 10:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
God, I am SOOOO embarrassed that you found the pic of the fat chic that gave me a blow job on my birthday! damn, she has the same surprised look on her face!

You used the wrong head again didn't you.!!
Old 12-07-2008, 10:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JPH
So where were you last night Zach? I was over at Nicks house working on the 370 turbo motor, and you were NO place in sight? Good thing we ALL went to HUGGERS and left you out!
Damn, when you gonna get Nate's motor done??...slow poke.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
A WORD OF ADVICE FROM THE BEAV.....DO NOT DO A RICER FLYBY ON A COP UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY 100% SURE THATS THE COP YOU ARE GOOD FRIENDS WITH...SURE IT MAKES FOR A FUNNY STORY, BUT YOU STILL GET A EXPENSIVE TICKET...
LMAO.

That's ******* hilarious.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Teching In

LOL of the day
Old 12-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Hey I waxed it once I just wanted to make sure that all of ur hard work waxing ur cars payed off and stood out. I was like the before picture, so really I was helpin you guys out....(how was that for a load of BS?)
Old 12-08-2008, 12:24 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SS1875
Damn, when you gonna get Nate's motor done??...slow poke.
Gotta finish a 377 turbo LS3 for that vette, and then I will start on nates. I think I have to help "the beast" with his also.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:40 PM
10 Second Club

I'm on vacation this week, so I'll be watching MNF tonight. Anyone is welcome to come over for the game. Game starts @ 8:30. Tampa Bay @ Carolina.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Teching In

hey scott any word on a shut down at the fort wayne plant? my cousin said something like 17-21 weeks?? Hope not but he said it was unavoidable..
Old 12-08-2008, 02:26 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey scott any word on a shut down at the fort wayne plant? my cousin said something like 17-21 weeks?? Hope not but he said it was unavoidable..
That sucks more than having your audio/video equipment pissed on by a drunk dude while not receiving the seats your paid for online right after getting a ticket in a demo vehicle before racing tool1/2/3 up at halls just prior to discovering a rats nest in your Mazda a week beforeheading to muncie to be rained out!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:26 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks more than having your audio/video equipment pissed on by a drunk dude while not receiving the seats your paid for online right after getting a ticket in a demo vehicle before racing tool1/2/3 up at halls just prior to discovering a rats nest in your Mazda a week before heading to muncie to be rained out!
Old 12-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Teching In

uuhhh...WOW....SDB once again you reign surpreme
Old 12-08-2008, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by sdb
that sucks more than having your audio/video equipment pissed on by a drunk dude while not receiving the seats your paid for online right after getting a ticket in a demo vehicle before racing tool1/2/3 up at halls just prior to discovering a rats nest in your mazda a week before heading to muncie to be rained out!
lol!!!!!!:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d: d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Old 12-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BVRSQUASHR
lol!!!!!!:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d: d:d:d:d:d:d:d
yup just as i suspected....another university of KENtucky graduate..
Old 12-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SDB
That sucks more than having your audio/video equipment pissed on by a drunk dude while not receiving the seats your paid for online right after getting a ticket in a demo vehicle before racing tool1/2/3 up at halls just prior to discovering a rats nest in your Mazda a week beforeheading to muncie to be rained out!
Wow, you pretty well got all the worst times of the summer wrapped up into on post. what would be some of the good times?

One of my favorite parts of this summer would be Blake ready to give the driver of the blue tiburon an *** whipping. What were your exact words Blake?

I think it was You drive like a funkin idiot! No, for real you are a funkin retard gtfo of here!
Old 12-08-2008, 03:01 PM

yup just as i suspected....another university of KENtucky graduate..
LOL...I'll have to come over to Illinois Rd. and give you and the black vet a good KENtucky edumacation!!!!!!.....you might need a good beaver squashn'

Last edited by BVRSQUASHR; 12-08-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:16 PM
10 Second Club

The rumor going around was a shutdown of around 4 months to retool the plant for additional product (i.e. crew cab). Although possible, very unlikely. The entire paint department would have to be gutted and all new conveyors would need to be installed to accept the longer cabs. Also, all of the electronic switches and related wiring would need redone for the new conveyors. We're talking huge money. Think hundreds of millions. None of the management or the union execs have heard anything remotely close to a fact that would suggest this. All the vertical turns (ups and downs of the conveyor) as well as the bias banks (carriers turned sideways with sheetmetal on them) would need replaced or reworked to make it work. Hugely expensive.

My guess: We'll still do the regular cabs and extended cabs. However, we will pick up HD (no crew or dually) and diesel 1/2 ton for 2010 when it comes out.

Our plant is the most efficient truck plant GM has in North America. Only two Ford plants make more trucks with less hours per vehicle. We're in a good position (as good as possible given the current situation). The local contract negotions are still on-going, but the union isn't in a rush because we'll have to settle for less this time around. Management is in a wait and see posture because we're still on the current local agreement. If GM does want to spend a bunch of money retooling or upgrading equipment, they'll want outside contractors to do it. Since we're on the old local, that would mean guaranteed 12 hours shifts & seven day weeks for maintenance while the outside guys are at the plant. Obviously, management wants the local to give up that language in the next contract. So it's somewhat of a stalemate.

I'm just thankful that I'm in such a (reasonably) good position. I've got a good job that I enjoy and I make a good living doing it.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Teching In

well that sounds better than what my cuz had to say...i remember talking to you late summer about this very thing, thats when you were thinking that they might bring on crew..lets hope this economy flips soon (for both of us) and we can get our bank back on..
Old 12-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BVRSQUASHR
LOL...I'll have to come over to Illinois Rd. and give you and the black vet a good KENtucky edumacation!!!!!!.....you might need a good beaver squashn'
i am here everyday, bring it on u little computer tough guy...vettes put away for the winter but i am sure i have a sled out back that will rip whatever you are driving...........what a tool
Old 12-08-2008, 04:09 PM

i am here everyday, bring it on u little computer tough guy...vettes put away for the winter but i am sure i have a sled out back that will rip whatever you are driving...........what a tool
Name:  untitled (WinCE).bmp
Views: 112
Size:  168.8 KB
I'll be there..... bringn' all the KENtucky grads!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!