Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 12:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
we need slick back out for a 4 hour 25 car cruise through the hood....I know what you are saying, drove around in Vader sunday for like 2 hours...no fun in a one car cruise
Hey did you happen to be behind me in your Vette on Schwartz Road at just before 8pm? There was a black C6 convertible Vette that pulled onto Schwartz Road behind me from St. Joe Road, and then turned left at the end of Schwartz Road.

Originally Posted by tunedports10
Old 03-18-2009, 07:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

I thought for sure there would be some people out Sat. night. I cruised around for an hour or so in the G8 and didn't see anyone.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The Beast
Good luck Ben, and sorry I didn't get a chance to see you while you were in town.
Thanks Nick. Hows the new Beast coming?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:32 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS
I thought for sure there would be some people out Sat. night. I cruised around for an hour or so in the G8 and didn't see anyone.
Thats alright you need to be breakin it in anyway, keep drivin pal
Old 03-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Teching In

holy ****!!!!....i fell off my chair when i watched this...
Old 03-18-2009, 10:50 AM
12 Second Club

I think I hit a nerve with terry02. I had an e-mail saying they were pulling my video and I shouldn't use their website to tear people down. LOL
Old 03-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Hey did you happen to be behind me in your Vette on Schwartz Road at just before 8pm? There was a black C6 convertible Vette that pulled onto Schwartz Road behind me from St. Joe Road, and then turned left at the end of Schwartz Road.

That was me most likley, i was out rolling around in that area, than i went downtown...and came back around. That video of terry02 and the cobb videos are kick ***. I needed that laugh, have not laughed that hard in a long time..
Old 03-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Teching In

I think I hit a nerve with terry02. I had an e-mail saying they were pulling my video and I shouldn't use their website to tear people down. LOL
Damn, cobbs vid's were harsher than that one and he did not complain...what a tool in a Tide jacket......
Old 03-18-2009, 11:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Juiced2000SS
I was on the bike riding around after class last night and there was a handful of people at the new ricer world... So of coarse I had to stop in and say hello to my fellow ricers Evidently they're kicked out of Discount already...

Originally Posted by CALL911
Thanks Nick. Hows the new Beast coming?
Goin good, lots of progress around the car, but nothin really on the car. Got the oil pan and LS6 intake back from Al, took those into work and got them cleaned up and ready to put back on, and I'm taking the new control arm and old subframe in to C&P tonight to work on them.

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Thats alright you need to be breakin it in anyway, keep drivin pal
http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

What's The Best Way To Break-In A New Engine ??
The Short Answer: Run it Hard!!!

Damn, cobbs vid's were harsher than that one and he did not complain...what a tool in a Tide jacket......
Cobb actually loved the videos
Old 03-18-2009, 12:01 PM
11 Second Club

LMFAO (TOOL IN A TIDE JACKET)
Old 03-18-2009, 12:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Beast

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Quote:
What's The Best Way To Break-In A New Engine ??
The Short Answer: Run it Hard!!!

I thought he said he had some sort of millage break in rev limiter.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:19 PM
10 Second Club

That was me most likley, i was out rolling around in that area, than i went downtown...and came back around. That video of terry02 and the cobb videos are kick ***. I needed that laugh, have not laughed that hard in a long time..
At the end of Schwartz Road, where I turned right and you turned left, there was a red C6 convertible Vette like yours that turned left onto Schwartz before we both turned. 3 cars at the same intersection!
Old 03-18-2009, 12:32 PM
10 Second Club

Hey Sean I got my brakes done on my truck on Monday and it was definitely the rears! My brother replaced the brake pads about a year ago and one of the brake pads was pretty much completely gone! The one brake pad only a small strip about 1/4 in. wide on the brake pad left, and the rest was gone. On another brake pad about half of it was worn down more than the other half. Here is a picture of one of my rear rotors.
Attached Thumbnails Another Hall's deal!!!-rear-rotor.jpeg  
Old 03-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

I know my building shook a little.

Been on my nerves since we met. I didn't ask them for anything. The video while cruel, mean and uncalled for, was well put together, and the idea of the site is pretty funny. I imagined Cobb laughed at his tribute video. I mean my hair, really? That's how it grows.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=terry02;11267606]I know my building shook a little...

if that is your way of being funny nice try, could of been your sister setting down to take a ****...******* poser

you know my atitude for life has changed in these past few days and instead of tollerating someone like yourself who bothers everyone now i can just say **** you cause your not worth it...cant wait to see ya' at halls you fn tool, then we will see what shakes alittle, you back woods trailer trash wanna be tide jacket wearing tool. Go choke on a dick
Old 03-18-2009, 02:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Uh oh, somebody unleased the Beaver!

As far as mean and uncalled for; there's a rule that I follow in life (and I believe most of this group follow in fact): "If it's mean, but it's funny, it's OK". It's a double edged sword and if you think Kenny, J-Rod, myself or any of us is above getting mocked on a regular basis, you're way off. You'll get ragged on hanging with this group, but everybody here takes abuse as well as they give it. That or they throw a fit and go home.

The problem is you really need to work on properly giving a burn. And no, that burning sensation when you pee does NOT count.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I went to change the oil in the Formula today, and got this off the dipstick!

Hopefully this is just leftovers from the last rocker arm that came apart on me and nothing new. Either way its scary to think about this stuff running through the oil system.

I'm taking the car to get a new set of rockers installed soon. Hopefully this doesn't mean the end of my LS1

Old 03-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Teching In

amen brother, theres another point i like to make , yes we all give it back and forth and recieve it in the same matter. We keep it above the belt, wjen it goes below than its time to take a diffrent approach. My foot up his ***

all in all i agree 100 % with blake. keep it above the belt and if it is mean but funny we all let it slide...
Old 03-18-2009, 02:36 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by CALL911
Well, I went to change the oil in the Formula today, and got this off the dipstick!

Hopefully this is just leftovers from the last rocker arm that came apart on me and nothing new. Either way its scary to think about this stuff running through the oil system.

I'm taking the car to get a new set of rockers installed soon. Hopefully this doesn't mean the end of my LS1

Come on Ben! Quit changing fuel pumps and start changing rockers!
Old 03-18-2009, 02:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wow, that sucks Ben. Have you pulled the pan since the last rocker let go and cleaned out all the metal fragments or cut open the oil filter each oil change to see what it has trapped??

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!