Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
SDB- yes jph has a cockfactory but it is a small **** factory...
He has a contract with boudoir noir.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:07 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by halucinator
He has a contract with boudoir noir.
Does anybody know who this guy is?
Old 12-17-2008, 12:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JPH
Does anybody know who this guy is?
You don't know/met me. I'm just messing Joe. Drew knows me.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:09 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by halucinator
You don't know/met me. I'm just messing Joe. Drew knows me.
Drew who? Chubby Drew @EPP or Drunkey Drew @O'reileys?
Old 12-17-2008, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JPH
Drew who? Chubby Drew @EPP or Drunkey Drew @O'reileys?
Azar. LOL!
Old 12-17-2008, 03:11 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK...so this chubby guy named Drew who is apparently working at a cockfactory and having hallucinations about pleasing a beaver...is that about right?
Old 12-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SDB
OK...so this chubby guy named Drew who is apparently working at a cockfactory and having hallucinations about pleasing a beaver...is that about right?
Lmao by George I think he's got it!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:49 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

[QUOTE=Azar;10368337]Yeah, I was dating an old co-worker...but she was a colts fan, and I'm a bears fan. So it just wasn't meant to be.

Well, that part is true but it was that coupled with some other stuff that caused the split.

Edit: How about a Drew dating retrospective, fellas? I know it's random but ****, I haven't slept in nearly 24 hours and it could be kind of silly to bring some laughter to an otherwise dreary and bleary Monday.

First one, kind of. Played with my mind, turned me from the most trusting, caring guy in the world to a burned out bitter wreck of a man whose heart is cold steel and blood is 10w40.

But she did have HUUUUGE boobies, so it was probably worth it.

I know I'm missing one here....I think this is one of the ones Blake met. Who knows.

This one I was a rebound for, she left me for some drummer who turned out to be a complete psycho. It turned out to be pretty wicked awesome when I found out she dating both of us at the same time.

She's actually pretty cool, minus the hiding **** from me. I'm a God damned ninja and can sense when the bitches be goin crazy.Also, her current boyfriend should go back to the ****** Jersey shore and stop being a "guido"

This one was this past winter, the one where if most of you can recollect properly, I posted a few times about bitches ****** me over and I need to borrow Terry's CTS-V to pick up some broads. Then Kenny hulk smashed some sense into me and was like "Drew, STFU you n00b. Just go post on craigslist, you will pick up some bitches fo sho."

She's the one on the left, and as you can see. She also has rather nice assets, what the real pisser was. We dated for a few months, then she asked me to get "serious" with her one night. Then 6 days later she was like "This just isn't working" and I was all "W hat" She called me when I was picking up my car in Cali a few days later (I had already deleted her number) and asked if she was Sarah (not her name) she wasn't happy. Oh well.

The most recent one was the best and I probably shouldn't have called it off, but it was weird. She liked everything I did and was accepting of me because I'm a total idiot. She even liked UFC. Oh well...

Once again, the one on the left. We still talk and I'm going over to her house to help her carve a pumpkin and in return she's making me ******* flap jacks. I haven't been this excited since GTA4 launched.[/QUOTE

Old pics.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, a Drew dating retrospective, retrospective.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
LOL, a Drew dating retrospective, retrospective.
Wow. It has been a slow wednesday eh?
Old 12-17-2008, 10:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hahaha, I remember posting that. I was all jacked up on rockstar and was up for nearly 40 some odd hours. If I remember right that was midterms week.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Azar
Hahaha, I remember posting that. I was all jacked up on rockstar and was up for nearly 40 some odd hours. If I remember right that was midterms week.
LOL. I'm probably gonna be feeling better this weekend. Lemme know on the schedule Drew.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:13 AM
10 Second Club

Ya I know this is sort of late to post this, but I'm going to post this anyways. I stopped at Hires to talk to Joe on Tuesday, and after I left it took me about 1.5 hrs. to get home and I only live by State and Lahmeyer. It took me about an hour just to get to IPFW, because of slow Fort Wayne drivers that like to block off intersections. And I could only go about 5 mph or 10 mph at the max.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:55 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Ya I know this is sort of late to post this, but I'm going to post this anyways. I stopped at Hires to talk to Joe on Tuesday, and after I left it took me about 1.5 hrs. to get home and I only live by State and Lahmeyer. It took me about an hour just to get to IPFW, because of slow Fort Wayne drivers that like to block off intersections. And I could only go about 5 mph or 10 mph at the max.
Well son of a bit*h Fort wayne people are when it comes to in the snow. You would think I would be able to get from the corner of lime and cook to ipfw in 15 to 20 min. Nope, when its snowing it takes about 45-50 min. These people need a and a . So all you slow ty drivers.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tunedports10
Well son of a bit*h Fort wayne people are when it comes to in the snow. You would think I would be able to get from the corner of lime and cook to ipfw in 15 to 20 min. Nope, when its snowing it takes about 45-50 min. These people need a and a . So all you slow ty drivers.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:18 AM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is Nasty still in Vegas?!?! I bet he's loving the snow there!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_151951.html

EDIT: I just found out he got back Monday. Still sucks though.

Last edited by Ponyhntr; 12-18-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzz........ .....zzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzz.. ......... This seems like a quiet place I'll catch some zzzzzzz in here.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:58 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ponyhntr
Is Nasty still in Vegas?!?! I bet he's loving the snow there!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_151951.html

EDIT: I just found out he got back Monday. Still sucks though.
I dunno...I bet he misses the cockfactory!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Teching In

I found out this week that transmission fluid really cleans brake dust off of aluminum wheels.

Heres how i found out, driving to work in my buick i set the cruise control and was jammin out to some tunes. Next thing i know my tach is show 4500 rpms so i shut the cruise off, feather the throttle and get the car off onto an open shoulder. get out to check the trans figuring i somehow smoked it, and tranny fluid was dripping off the entire underbody. It was on the tires the brakes the paint, it was everywhere but the transmission. The wife picks me up a case of fluid and i get it home, talk about a power flush! turns out i popped a cooler line. Anyhow, the car has set in the shop for a couple of weeks being as i have been sick and other stuff. I go out to change the filter and fix the line and i noticed that the wheels look brand new! Is this an home remedy for cleaning wheels, or did i stumble across something? Anyways, if anybodys has some shitty wheels that need cleaned, try some atf, Maybe it will work.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
I found out this week that transmission fluid really cleans brake dust off of aluminum wheels.

Heres how i found out, driving to work in my buick i set the cruise control and was jammin out to some tunes. Next thing i know my tach is show 4500 rpms so i shut the cruise off, feather the throttle and get the car off onto an open shoulder. get out to check the trans figuring i somehow smoked it, and tranny fluid was dripping off the entire underbody. It was on the tires the brakes the paint, it was everywhere but the transmission. The wife picks me up a case of fluid and i get it home, talk about a power flush! turns out i popped a cooler line. Anyhow, the car has set in the shop for a couple of weeks being as i have been sick and other stuff. I go out to change the filter and fix the line and i noticed that the wheels look brand new! Is this an home remedy for cleaning wheels, or did i stumble across something? Anyways, if anybodys has some shitty wheels that need cleaned, try some atf, Maybe it will work.
You are an FN hillbilly

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!