Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 03:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lets plan on either Friday or Saturday night. What are people more available for?
Old 12-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS1875
I really like the look of those KDW's Some of the best I think.

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
Lets get this planned out early so that plans can be made around other events. \

Glad to see you home Ben.
I think I could do Friday, Saturday would have to be at night, I have family plans. I'll do some more detailed checking.

Power cam back on last night. JPH, when did your power come back on? Is there anybody one here without power yet?
Mine is back but will flicker, so it doesn't instill the most confidence. I hurry with soap suds and heating dinners just incase.

Originally Posted by CALL911
Lets plan on either Friday or Saturday night. What are people more available for?
Let me know
Old 12-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SS1875
I was trying to show Ken B. some stuff at the track, and well... this is why his video is longer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNsrcxkyBJA
Old 12-22-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

BIG thanks out to Shocker (for pulling the fireturd out of the snow) and Brandon for making the stereo not sound like **** anymore.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:31 PM
TECH Addict

I'll figure a solid plan for either Friday and Saturday and let everyone know ASAP.

Does anyone have any preferences for dinner? I was just thinking a standard resturaunt like BWW's, Chili's, Chedders, or something along those lines. Not too fancy where we'll get kicked out in 5 minutes, but not too shady where we can still get a decent meal.

If no one has any suggestions I'll just call all the shots, but in-put is welcomed. Whatever we choose, start clearing time in your schedules now so I can see all the Halls crowd!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Happy Birthday Nick
Old 12-22-2008, 09:19 PM
12 Second Club

Power finally came on around 7:00 tonight. Thanks again luke for coming over and hooking up that generator so my house wouldn't freeze. I greatly appriciate it and letting me borrow the truck to go pick up my new generator which I have to say is the best purchase I've made all year although I wish I would have bought it on Friday or Saturday. I deffinatly owe you some cases of beer for that one. Thanks again man now its back to cutting and welding and finishing my turbo cross over pipe.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jet-Hot called today, my parts shipped out at 2 PM. I'm out all week, so I'll get them when I get back next week. Woohoo!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
Me and Beast went skiing today. 12" of powder, damn that's tiring. My legs were dead, I couldn't land a jump for the life of me, Nick and his friend probably think I'm a special Ed student now.
The snow was perfect for what I like to do, thankfully the terrain park was packed down enough for you to get some good runs in with the ski blades. You saw how many times I ate it, I feel your pain... At least you can use and move your thumb lol.

Originally Posted by Killer Klover
Happy Birthday Nick
Thanks big guy, happy belated birthday to you as well.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tunedports10
Power finally came on around 7:00 tonight. Thanks again luke for coming over and hooking up that generator so my house wouldn't freeze. I greatly appriciate it and letting me borrow the truck to go pick up my new generator which I have to say is the best purchase I've made all year although I wish I would have bought it on Friday or Saturday. I deffinatly owe you some cases of beer for that one. Thanks again man now its back to cutting and welding and finishing my turbo cross over pipe.

During shitty times, we got to all stick together. I'm sure you would have done the same J-rod. No Problemo.

But, as far as the cases of beer go, i'll take them cold!!!!! LOL
Old 12-23-2008, 07:18 AM
Staging Lane

I'll figure a solid plan for either Friday and Saturday and let everyone know ASAP.

Does anyone have any preferences for dinner? I was just thinking a standard resturaunt like BWW's, Chili's, Chedders, or something along those lines. Not too fancy where we'll get kicked out in 5 minutes, but not too shady where we can still get a decent meal.

If no one has any suggestions I'll just call all the shots, but in-put is welcomed. Whatever we choose, start clearing time in your schedules now so I can see all the Halls crowd!
Yeah, chili's, applebees, something along those lines
Old 12-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Staging Lane

Quick every body take a look around them right now! do you see my phone? I can't find it.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by terry02
Quick every body take a look around them right now! do you see my phone? I can't find it.
I lost mine skiing last weekend. Ate **** on a big jump in the terrain park and it was gone when I got up. Somebody else found it a few hours later (buried in the snow) and brought it back to me. Not a scratch on it, and it still works fine (didn't even trigger the water sensor inside).
Old 12-23-2008, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

If you would could you make it during the week because of work? If not can you make it during the week can you make it early evening so maybe I could go? Thanks.

During shitty times, we got to all stick together. I'm sure you would have done the same J-rod. No Problemo.

But, as far as the cases of beer go, i'll take them cold!!!!! LOL
I would have offered to let people come over to my house, but we sort of had already a full house. It would have been even worse because my grandparents did have power, and my Grandpa has Ahlzheimer's (spelling?) which would have made it even worse because he was already confused with just my family! It's already been a nightmare with them staying over here because of his Ahlzheimer's!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Staging Lane

I lost mine skiing last weekend. Ate **** on a big jump in the terrain park and it was gone when I got up. Somebody else found it a few hours later (buried in the snow) and brought it back to me. Not a scratch on it, and it still works fine (didn't even trigger the water sensor inside).
That's awesome. The most I lost when doing jumps at the terrain park was my balance, pride, dignity, etc...
Does the sensor just turn off the phone?
I tried to skate board once. Landed on my oldschool Motorola Startac, for those of you that remember that fine piece of technology. LOL The battery was on the top of the phone so when my big *** came crashing down on it, I actually had the battery cells coming through the plastic case. Hey still worked fine though, new battery abd was on my way until that ***** cheated on me I found out and through the phone..... a couple times....That killed it.

From there I upgraded to a Motorola Time port. The phone was basically the same except it was silver instead of black and instead of the green screen with black letter and number it was a black screen with green numbers. High tech & last forever. I ended up painting flames on the phone since there were no aftermarket covers available. I also went to a concert and then backstage and had : Nonpoint, sevendust, and Skindread all sign my phone! It now rests atop my mantel next to some medals and plaques!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

The "water sensor" is just a sticker that changes color if it gets wet. So that they have an excuse not to honor the warranty.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hey, if you guys are thinking about meeting Saturday, remember that it's UFC's The Ultimate is that night, so if you want to go anywhere that will be broadcasting that, get there early as that is an awesome fight card and it should be packed.

ATTN: Ben aka Halucinatordator

When are you free to do some MBC arts and crafts?? I played with the wastegate control arm but it's still overboosting....Let me know.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

The "water sensor" is just a sticker that changes color if it gets wet. So that they have an excuse not to honor the warranty.
Those bastards!!!! Yeah I guess I'm familiar with the sticker. But not as much as some of my freinds. I have numerous freinds that have dropped cell phones in Beers and toilets. anybody here done that?
Old 12-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Teching In

Old 12-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Fix for those dam cell phone stickers.
1 always take the stickers off when you buy the phone or get a new one. How you ask well a heat gun or hair dry works with the help of a X-acto knife Replace once something goes wrong with the phone

2 If it has already been turned see if one of your old cell phones has the same sticker and switch it out.

3 If its just your battery just pull it off and if they ask what happened to it tell them you have never even taken off the back since you got the phone.

all three work

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!