Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy **** this is like **** for terry..
Old 01-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Launching!

Anyone interested in an 89 conquest tsi? I picked one up earlier this year with the intentions of swapping in a 5.3. Too many projects. PM me if you are interested- looking to sell cheap or trade for some lsx goodies....
Old 01-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Teching In

looks like someone left the party early.....

Old 01-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lt1s10
Anyone interested in an 89 conquest tsi? I picked one up earlier this year with the intentions of swapping in a 5.3. Too many projects. PM me if you are interested- looking to sell cheap or trade for some lsx goodies....
off of subject...hows the boat business and the s10 comming
Old 01-10-2009, 11:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Somebody is gonna stay warm and dry in this nasty weather
Attached Thumbnails Another Hall's deal!!!-tide91jacket2.jpg  
Old 01-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by switches
I bet cobb is Pissed he had to give the STi back. HaHa ,sorry I had too
yea, actually i am pretty pissed. but with all the bullshit those bastards put me through, im glad im not giving them any of my money after all.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
HOLY ****... i was all over the net trying to find a pic of a tide jacket...
Old 01-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Teching In

this one is leatherette...
http://i20.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/25/c2/cf84_1.JPG
Old 01-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Teching In

you know you are cool....het terry02 is this your brother, he is soooo busted for sportin your jacket....
http://i3.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/f8/36/9b7e_1.JPG
Old 01-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by b_ver_plezer69
off of subject...hows the boat business and the s10 comming
Not sure yet... We wont know until about May. We just took on Honda motors and Tahoe pontoons, so hopefully we pick up some more customers. The s10 hasnt really been touched yet. I think I have all the parts- just need to get my *** moving. Id like to hit a leg or two of the power tour....
Old 01-10-2009, 01:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

LMAO!!!!!!! I just noticed your sig!!

Originally Posted by lt1s10
I might be if it's running and dirt dirt cheap. Can you send me some info on it?

Originally Posted by Th3Cobb
yea. what gives with that ****?! life was less complicated when you all made fun of me.

bad news guys, at this point in time, i wont have a car with a huge wing to be made fun of this summer. (rhymes with) shmenbrook Hodge found out they couldn't finance me because their banks dont want to loan someone who already has an auto loan. I had to give the sti back.

Kenny, you have an email on your msn account.
That's God's way of saving you from yourself.... Now pick up a CTS-V dammit

Last edited by The Beast; 01-10-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:40 PM

you know you are cool....het terry02 is this your brother, he is soooo busted for sportin your jacket....
http://i3.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/f8/36/9b7e_1.JPG
Tide Racing used to sponsor mine and my big brothers profesional demo car team back when we were young and could really drive, we had some jackets like that but Tide made us give them backbecause my brother got injured and lost three fingers and couldnt race anymore. It's been rough ever since that day. Who is this terry fellow I would like to get ahold of another jacket like that, my big brother would be so happy to get that for his birthday, it would just remind him of the good old days racin through the series
Old 01-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Staging Lane

I went to Summit Chevy to see the ZR1 and they told me that no one was allowed to see the car...the owner didnt want to have anyone near it...i am thinkin being a 20 year old kid didnt help at all
Old 01-10-2009, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea, actually i am pretty pissed. but with all the bullshit those bastards put me through, im glad im not giving them any of my money after all.
No one I know has ever had a good experience there. I'd walk to work barefoot, through hot lava, filled with broken glass, before I bought a car from there. Your better off.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000NHRAFormula
I went to Summit Chevy to see the ZR1 and they told me that no one was allowed to see the car...the owner didnt want to have anyone near it...i am thinkin being a 20 year old kid didnt help at all
Did you tell them "Thank you very much, now I know that I'll be taking my money elsewhere when I look to purchase my next GM vehicle" ??
Old 01-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by QuikShiftin
Tide Racing used to sponsor mine and my big brothers profesional demo car team back when we were young and could really drive, we had some jackets like that but Tide made us give them backbecause my brother got injured and lost three fingers and couldnt race anymore. It's been rough ever since that day. Who is this terry fellow I would like to get ahold of another jacket like that, my big brother would be so happy to get that for his birthday, it would just remind him of the good old days racin through the series
HIS EM IS WWW.HOT4COCK.COM/TIDEJACKET

HE WOULD BE GLAD TO SELL IT...

OR YOU CAN GO ON EBAY AND CHOSE 35 OF THEM THERE...

Last edited by b_ver_plezer69; 01-10-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:30 PM
10 Second Club

bad news guys, at this point in time, i wont have a car with a huge wing to be made fun of this summer. (rhymes with) shmenbrook Hodge found out they couldn't finance me because their banks dont want to loan someone who already has an auto loan. I had to give the sti back.
Sounds like a familiar story! My brother had to give a car back from there. And better yet my brother had the car for about a month and then they had to find his car which was at the auction I think down in Indy.

Originally Posted by 2000NHRAFormula
All I did when I was there was just take pictures and they seem to not care at all! The car was in the back where people bring in their cars to get serviced. They even walked me back to where the car was. I never touched the car when I was there the whole time! And there was some family looking at the car and had their dog with them around the car! I'm surprised they didn't put a stop to that! And well at least you got to see some pictures of it rather not seeing at all!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Sounds like a familiar story! My brother had to give a car back from there. And better yet my brother had the car for about a month and then they had to find his car which was at the auction I think down in Indy.
haha! that happened with one of my friend's brothers too. they refused to give him back his trade in car until he paid a rental fee because he put over 1000 miles on the car in a week.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Finished the fuel pump wiring (well, mostly, still need a fuse and a little wire looming).

Um. Holy ****. I think that covers it. Holy ****.

It's, eh, a little bit loud. I am going to tweak the bracket; right now it's mounted to the spare tire well, because there was a mounting spot for it right there. Unfortunately, that makes it resonate like hell, all through the interior. It's sounds like I mounted my air compressor under the back of my car.

I need a throttle body gasket and I can start the car. Well, I also need oil, vacuum lines and an update to the operating system on the PCM to run the 2 BAR MAP sensor, but I can get everything else I need locally. Stupid gasket, they shipped it almost 2 weeks ago, from Cali. Apparently they strapped it to a kid on a bicycle and sent him my way.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
All I did when I was there was just take pictures and they seem to not care at all! The car was in the back where people bring in their cars to get serviced. They even walked me back to where the car was. I never touched the car when I was there the whole time! And there was some family looking at the car and had their dog with them around the car! I'm surprised they didn't put a stop to that! And well at least you got to see some pictures of it rather not seeing at all!!!!
yeah they asked how i knew that it was there...i told them the truth, and i knew where it was but the guy was not very nice but hey what can i do its a nice car to look at but there is no way i will go back for anything there anymore

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!