Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a story full of win.... I get off work early tonight, heading down colisuem see the youngins hanging out by bobicks. I stop by and see two stangs out there. I am driving my crew cab 4x4. There is the same old tool with the silver eclipse and after market turbo with fmic. Blake, you know the one i am talking about. Its seriously the slowest car with a turbo i have ever seen. So hes making a few pulls in the parking lot, OMG slowest car ever! I get the wise idea to see if hes down to run against my truck. The kid backs out. Says those pickups are really fast and that he just got beat by a Malibu!!!!!!! by this time i cant keep the ******* instinct contained. I tell him its a stock 6500lb truck 4x4 and hes a if wants to back out of a race. I also tell him if he doesnt pull that tampon out of his its gonna get infected. Still nothing! I procede to talk **** to him for about a minute and then laugh at him and leave. Hope you guys can find some humor in that, cause i damn near pissed myself from laughing so hard!

Last edited by LASTLS1; 05-07-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:24 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
Here is a story full of win.... I get off work early tonight, heading down colisuem see the youngins hanging out by bobicks. I stop by and see two stangs out there. I am driving my crew cab 4x4. There is the same old tool with the silver eclipse and after market turbo with fmic. Blake, you know the one i am talking about. Its seriously the slowest car with a turbo i have ever seen. So hes making a few pulls in the parking lot, OMG slowest car ever! I get the wise idea to see if hes down to run against my truck. The kid backs out. Says those pickups are really fast and that he just got beat by a Malibu!!!!!!! by this time i cant keep the ******* instinct contained. I tell him its a stock 6500lb truck 4x4 and hes a ***** if wants to back out of a race. I also tell him if he doesnt pull that tampon out of his ***** its gonna get infected. Still nothing! I procede to talk **** to him for about a minute and then laugh at him and leave. Hope you guys can find some humor in that, cause i damn near pissed myself from laughing so hard!
Why can't you guys just let those foreign car guys have fun and not bother them all the time? I think it is reprehensible how some of the American car guys make fun of and disrespect the foreign car people. Why can't we all just get along? WHen I had fast American cars, I actually tried to make the foreign car guys feel accepted, but I was in the minority. I wish we could all just be happy with who we are, and not have to "prove" things by racing, especially on the street. That is dangerous and silly. I certainly wish the American car guys would grow up anc realize that all cars and car owners are worthy of respect. Just because thier cars sound different, look different, and the owners have different aspirations, doesn't mean we should look down on them. I hope that from this point on that all American car guys will treat the foreign car guys with more love, respect, and admiration.

I just can't imagine pulling into a parking lot for the sole intention of making others feel bad. It just doesn't make any sense to me! Why not tell them how you can appreciate the work they put into their cars, and the knowledge they have amassed concerning their foreign cars. I sure hope Obama can change this type of attitude.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:04 AM
On The Tree

Smile

what are u talking about? ^ LMAO
Old 05-07-2009, 03:13 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
Why can't you guys just let those foreign car guys have fun and not bother them all the time? I think it is reprehensible how some of the American car guys make fun of and disrespect the foreign car people. Why can't we all just get along? WHen I had fast American cars, I actually tried to make the foreign car guys feel accepted, but I was in the minority. I wish we could all just be happy with who we are, and not have to "prove" things by racing, especially on the street. That is dangerous and silly. I certainly wish the American car guys would grow up anc realize that all cars and car owners are worthy of respect. Just because thier cars sound different, look different, and the owners have different aspirations, doesn't mean we should look down on them. I hope that from this point on that all American car guys will treat the foreign car guys with more love, respect, and admiration.

I just can't imagine pulling into a parking lot for the sole intention of making others feel bad. It just doesn't make any sense to me! Why not tell them how you can appreciate the work they put into their cars, and the knowledge they have amassed concerning their foreign cars. I sure hope Obama can change this type of attitude.

Who are you and what did you do with Scott???
Old 05-07-2009, 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SDB

Old 05-07-2009, 03:55 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just seeing if you guys were awake~

Side Note...

LG Motorsports has a package for the new C6 Z06....481 cubes aftermarket block, ported stock heads and LS7 intake, 2" headers and cam...making about 700 rwhp...pump gas and relatively tame cam. They think with big cam and LSXR manifold, it should do 750 rwhp.

Last edited by LASTLS1; 05-07-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SDB
Just seeing if you guys were awake~

Side Note...

LG Motorsports has a package for the new C6 Z06....481 cubes aftermarket block, ported stock heads and LS7 intake, 2" headers and cam...making about 700 rwhp...pump gas and relatively tame cam. They think with big cam and LSXR manifold, it should do 750 rwhp.
Ive seen nate eat 481 cubes of cheese before...does that apply here??
Old 05-07-2009, 06:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CTS-V LEE
LMAO!!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 05-07-2009, 11:16 PM
TECH Regular

just playn nate....lol
Old 05-08-2009, 07:37 AM
11 Second Club

I probably have done that
Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SDB

HOLY **** SDB IS GAY!!! you kill me scott...
Old 05-08-2009, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

Is anyone gonna be out cruisn tonight??
Old 05-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cts-v lee
is anyone gonna be out cruisn tonight??
in the h2...done with vette till nate is done with vette:d
Old 05-08-2009, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

I may be out for a bit depending on the weather.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Staging Lane

ha....gotta get some pics of the car first
Things you should get befor you get behind the wheel of the NEW cts-v
I would recommend a rollbar ,helmet and a Hons neck brace . Oh yeah maybe a fire suit LOL. then you'll be ready for the road again.
The new personal plate should be EMS-LEE
Old 05-08-2009, 04:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by switches
Things you should get befor you get behind the wheel of the NEW cts-v
I would recommend a rollbar ,helmet and a Hons neck brace . Oh yeah maybe a fire suit LOL. then you'll be ready for the road again.
The new personal plate should be EMS-LEE
Ha...one minor wreck and everybodys on my ****....
This weather blows....i wanna drive the car
Old 05-08-2009, 04:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ha...one minor wreck and everybodys on my ****....
This weather blows....i wanna drive the car
LOL car looks good, you found a clean one
Old 05-08-2009, 05:12 PM
12 Second Club

I'll be at the komets game. Hopefully the truck will be ready for cruzin tomorrow night
Old 05-08-2009, 08:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Ben, Got the turd scanned today. My low res signal is going out. I'm going to try a new Opti harness first and go from there. If that doesn't work out with the crap one and in with a new Opti.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!