Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 09:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SDB
Why can't you guys just let those foreign car guys have fun and not bother them all the time? I think it is reprehensible how some of the American car guys make fun of and disrespect the foreign car people. Why can't we all just get along? WHen I had fast American cars, I actually tried to make the foreign car guys feel accepted, but I was in the minority. I wish we could all just be happy with who we are, and not have to "prove" things by racing, especially on the street. That is dangerous and silly. I certainly wish the American car guys would grow up anc realize that all cars and car owners are worthy of respect. Just because thier cars sound different, look different, and the owners have different aspirations, doesn't mean we should look down on them. I hope that from this point on that all American car guys will treat the foreign car guys with more love, respect, and admiration.

I just can't imagine pulling into a parking lot for the sole intention of making others feel bad. It just doesn't make any sense to me! Why not tell them how you can appreciate the work they put into their cars, and the knowledge they have amassed concerning their foreign cars. I sure hope Obama can change this type of attitude.

Funniest **** I've read on here in a while
Old 05-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So the Chevy dealership in Grabill has the new camaro, it's a RS, so no v8 but it was still cool to see it there, didn't expect them to have it since they're such a small dealership. $29k! Which I thought was overpriced for the v6, he said the SS will probably be around $40k but he wasn't sure. He also said that they are still waiting on the invoice price so it will most likely go down. It's silver in color with paddle shifters, and the guy said the price was starting at I got to sit inside it, but the guy didn't even offer to let me test drive it, so I didn't push it, however as I was leaving a guy with a rusted out SUV and a pony tail talked to the guy and got to drive it right away, which kind of pissed me off! I'd rather test drive the SS when a bigger dealership gets one. I think it does look better in person than in pictures, still not the biggest fan of the body style, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what they can do!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:45 PM
TECH Addict

It'll be fast. And once the aftermarket takes off, its going to make everyone with a mild LS1 feel like I did when I had a mild LT1 when the LS1's aftermarket took off. Thats what led me to supercharge my Z.

It's gonna be fast, and I am confident that it will sell very well, and GM really needs it to right now with all the other hitting the , I mean ...well you get the idea.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CTS-V LEE
Ha...one minor wreck and everybodys on my ****....
This weather blows....i wanna drive the car
Just blowin you some **** ,glad to see you got another car.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_bandit77
so the chevy dealership in grabill has the new camaro, it's a rs, so no v8 but it was still cool to see it there, didn't expect them to have it since they're such a small dealership. $29k! Which i thought was overpriced for the v6, he said the ss will probably be around $40k but he wasn't sure. He also said that they are still waiting on the invoice price so it will most likely go down. It's silver in color with paddle shifters, and the guy said the price was starting at i got to sit inside it, but the guy didn't even offer to let me test drive it, so i didn't push it, however as i was leaving a guy with a rusted out suv and a pony tail talked to the guy and got to drive it right away, which kind of pissed me off! I'd rather test drive the ss when a bigger dealership gets one. I think it does look better in person than in pictures, still not the biggest fan of the body style, but i'm really looking forward to seeing what they can do!
i want to see one of those....
Old 05-09-2009, 09:11 AM
TECH Addict

I saw one on I-69 south of Indy in December when I was coming home for Christmas. It was black, and it was beautiful. I was in the Formula and headed north, when I saw it oncoming headed the other way. If I wasn't so rushed for time to get back to see my family for the holiday, I would have gotten off at the first clover leaf and chased him down. Good Gawd, I can only imagine if I did and he wanted to race, and then somehow I got it on tape

At that point in time, it would have had to of been a GM cooporate guy or something because they still weren't out yet.

Even though I only saw it go by me, it definatly looked badass, and made me want one. Knowing that they will be fast doesn't help any
Old 05-09-2009, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think they got a couple out at Crumback's also. Jack sent me a pic of some silver ones on a hauler. Haven't went out to check them out yet though.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There was a black one spotted @ Discount gettin rims put on it
Old 05-09-2009, 11:59 AM
TECH Regular

The V was runnin pretty strong lastnight for being bone stock...did a few kicks...is anyone planning on coming out tonight??
Old 05-09-2009, 12:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CTS-V LEE
The V was runnin pretty strong lastnight for being bone stock...did a few kicks...is anyone planning on coming out tonight??
WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK!WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK!
Come on guys lets KICK!!!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK!WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK! WANNA KICK!
Come on guys lets KICK!!!!!
Im gonna KICK that ugly *** facial hair off your face pal!!
Old 05-09-2009, 12:30 PM
TECH Addict

I'll put money on the LT1
Old 05-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Teching In

who's heading out tonight?
Old 05-09-2009, 04:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
me prolly
Old 05-09-2009, 07:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Slowr w/o Blowr
Count me in. The truck is up and runnin for now. Not the greatest, but next weekend I'm headed down to crawfordsville to get it tuned
Old 05-10-2009, 11:30 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by tunedports10
Count me in. The truck is up and runnin for now. Not the greatest, but next weekend I'm headed down to crawfordsville to get it tuned
Truck looked good J-Rod Can't wait to see what that does on the dyno

Last edited by blackz6sp; 05-10-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by the_bandit77
So the Chevy dealership in Grabill has the new camaro, it's a RS, so no v8 but it was still cool to see it there, didn't expect them to have it since they're such a small dealership. $29k! Which I thought was overpriced for the v6, he said the SS will probably be around $40k but he wasn't sure. He also said that they are still waiting on the invoice price so it will most likely go down. It's silver in color with paddle shifters, and the guy said the price was starting at I got to sit inside it, but the guy didn't even offer to let me test drive it, so I didn't push it, however as I was leaving a guy with a rusted out SUV and a pony tail talked to the guy and got to drive it right away, which kind of pissed me off! I'd rather test drive the SS when a bigger dealership gets one. I think it does look better in person than in pictures, still not the biggest fan of the body style, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what they can do!
I was on 465 yesterday coming back from a road trip and saw two new camaros. They were both silver pacecars! Maybe we will see one at the Indy500.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Truck looked good J-Rod Can't wait to see what that does on the dyno
Thanks I'm pretty stoked. It pulls pretty hard at 6psi untuned right now. Can't wait to see what it does with 12psi tuned Surprised I didn't get nailed by the cops last night. They were out pretty deep.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Anyone want to buy an 88mm turbo? After checking out other people's set ups at the big V8 RX7 meet in Indy this weekend, it's officially impossible to fit that big of a single in the engine bay. So I'm going with twins

On a side note, Blake's car is an ANIMAL. It pulls harder than a freight train from a 60 roll, and did damn well at the track.

Also saw an LS1 rx7, same body style as mine, with a rear mount 76mm at 10psi and 285/35-18 Nitto 555r's run a 10.8@138 with a "soft" launch and budget coilovers. That gave Blake and myself some serious hope
Old 05-10-2009, 05:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Beast
Anyone want to buy an 88mm turbo? After checking out other people's set ups at the big V8 RX7 meet in Indy this weekend, it's officially impossible to fit that big of a single in the engine bay. So I'm going with twins

On a side note, Blake's car is an ANIMAL. It pulls harder than a freight train from a 60 roll, and did damn well at the track.

Also saw an LS1 rx7, same body style as mine, with a rear mount 76mm at 10psi and 285/35-18 Nitto 555r's run a 10.8@138 with a "soft" launch and budget coilovers. That gave Blake and myself some serious hope
Keep changing it up, you will never get it done! How was winged warrior? I heard it was windy and kind of chilly.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!